Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 happyhardcore.com decal

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
yaddam205 Soo ahh i think i speak for a allot of us when i say: WHAT HAPPENED? To the happyhardcore.com decal that cotts was flaunting around the forums? So i want answers NOW lol please i really wanted one and was just looking at my car after i washed it today and thought it needs hardcore and then i remembered the decals any way, hope you can sell some

Cheers

"Ride the transition like a dream"

R-E-S-T-E-C-P
--Ali G

TypeR for what you were going to pay that guy for one, you could have one made for you at a decal shop. it's not very expensive. I'm having a hard time convincing my wife to let me put one on our car, but it's brand new from the factory, so she's reluctant.

Funshine
My Demo
Hardcore Rudebwoy
href="[email protected]" target="_blank" [email protected]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">rel="nofollow">[email protected]

ryg0r
quote:
Originally posted by BobbyRitalin:
I'm having a hard time convincing my wife to let me put one on our car, but it's brand new from the factory, so she's reluctant.

Looks like you made the wrong choice with the wife. Any good wife would and should understand the love for hardcore and the desire to tattoo oneself or put a decal on your car.

I think you should take your wife back to the store where you got her with the reciept and ask for an exchange. Tell them that the "understand" feature seems to be defective.

For clips, remixes and information about my releases visit:
http://www.commandobot.com

Ionosphere lol

It's usually the 'desire to understand' feature that's defective.....

Between the Earth and the Stars.
Website - http://www.ionosphere.co.uk
ryg0r
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
lol

It's usually the 'desire to understand' feature that's defective.....

In any case, just get a refund!

DJ Vibalrush Wasnt it Huji who was sorting them? Appologies if im wrong but im pretty sure it was. PM him.

When the door bell goes, why do dogs always think its for them??
silver I have made up 30 in 3 different colors, they will be on sale later today.

it's all hardcore.
yaddam205 YAY!!! Love ya buddy!

R-E-S-T-E-C-P
--Ali G

silver Ahhh... make that tomorrow.

it's all hardcore.
yaddam205
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Ahhh... make that tomorrow.

it's all hardcore.

LOL, just went to the store and i guess tommrow lol,

Great Job on HT3 btw

R-E-S-T-E-C-P
--Ali G

bristolboy05 i got 8 months till im driving, im only 16 LOL

sell me ur soul and ill bring u power, sell me ur soul and darkness will roll. (its white magic, bad magic)
yaddam205 and it's still comming........................................im guessing

Oh and you cant buy smile visors in the store any more silver, i wanted to get one

R-E-S-T-E-C-P
--Ali G

silver Top page - order now :)

it's all hardcore.
Cotts hey sorry i havent been around latley, just been on holiday heaps and have been neglecting these forums a bit, i will jump back onto them again now :). Glad they are finally up on the website for purchase, just needed a way to distribute them. On the website was the best way to do it!.

thanks again silver for helping making this possible.

Decal is still perfect on my car, been on there for 3 months now, no sign of deterioration should last a long time. If anyone wants any more pictures, mabye close up just ask.

yaddam205 Silver yet again puls through! thanks buddy, u should get some cool stuff for cars

R-E-S-T-E-C-P
--Ali G

bulby_g Yey please don’t sell out of white or silver before I order as yellow will not suit my car **crosses fingers**

yaddam205 I think im retarted.. lemme explain i went through all the steps of buying one and about to hit the PAY button and i realize the shipping address and billing differ, So my question is Silver do you have a policy on pal where by it must ship to the billing address or can you bill and ship to diffrent locations?

R-E-S-T-E-C-P
--Ali G

silver It will be shipped to you paypal shipping address.

it's all hardcore.
TypeR
quote:
Top page - order now :)

it's all hardcore.

I just made my order! cant wait to put it on, i'm going to put one on anyway!

Funshine
My Demo
Hardcore Rudebwoy
href="[email protected]" target="_blank" [email protected]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Cotts
quote:
quote:
Top page - order now :)

it's all hardcore.

I just made my order! cant wait to put it on, i'm going to put one on anyway!

Funshine
My Demo
Hardcore Rudebwoy

haha nice!!, put it on while she is at work then let us know what happens lol.

Cotts

was bored with the car took a photo

SixFeet
quote:
I'm having a hard time convincing my wife to let me put one on our car, but it's brand new from the factory, so she's reluctant.

she allowed you to get the next generation logo's tattooed on you but not to put a removable sticker no your car windsheild.....

EDIT: didn't mean that to come out as if she is overpowering of you but i am presuming you might have told her about it before you got it done or maybe you weren't with her when you did

"Hi, Barry Scott here asking if you have a problem with Limescale, Rust, Ground-In Dirt, They're a problem for some household cleaners but not for Cillit Bang!!"
Squishy Star when the time comes around for me when i can drive and get my own car, silver, you should make a happyhardcore.com decal that's...like metallic or glittery and shit. ;) would luv that! just a suggestion...

http://www.myspace.com/20255908
silver ^^^ We are selling a metalic silver version at the moment.

it's all hardcore.
ryg0r A silver version from Silver?

*gwfaws*

Cotts ok last chance to get these decals!!, sale page closes on the 15th august. link below.

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/portal_articles.asp?catid=5&Title=Order:%20HappyHardcore.com%20decal!&linkid=1333&expand=true&area=3
yaddam205 Did i get my white one or was I too late?
katrinar50
quote:
Originally posted by Cotts:
ok last chance to get these decals!!, sale page closes on the 15th august. link below.

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/portal_articles.asp?catid=5&Title=Order:%20HappyHardcore.com%20decal!&linkid=1333&expand=true&area=3

I would but when I fill in the details on the first page and then click to carry on the link doesn't work for me. I do want one but am about to go on holiday and do not have the time to sort this out. Can one be reserved for me? I do have a paypal account and will pay as soon as I get back. My preference is silver then white and if all fails I'll have yellow.

Ta
Kat
Cotts i am not actrually in control of the sale, silver is in charge of selling the decals from the website. silver any ideas?
silver ^^^ Sorry the page is now working ... I dunno what happened there it was working 2 days ago.
bulby_g Just ordered mine :) couple of question:

How long are they gonna take to deliver roughly?

If you dont get the colour you ordered what happens? Is another sent & do we get to choose out of the 2 remaining colours if there is 2 left?
yaddam205 They ship on the 15th or 16th and i think they just give you a diff colour if you dont get the one you ordered
yaddam205 hate to be a bother, but has anyone else in the US got their decal yet?

It's a been a while just wandering

TypeR nope
yaddam205 ^^^
Ok good just a tad worried thoght it got lost, cause the mail men in the US cant read jap. LOL jk
TypeR
quote:
Originally posted by yaddam205:
^^^
Ok good just a tad worried thoght it got lost, cause the mail men in the US cant read jap. LOL jk

It's not written in japanese, Silver writes and reads perfectly good english. He isn't even Japanese.
yaddam205 ^^^
Psh i know that lol it suposed to be a joke lol, I spend a little too much time on here, i can recognize 20 of the HHC dj's lol

kinda sad
bulby_g Hey just got my decal :) How do I put a picture up I have absolutely no idea.
yaddam205 you first must host the picutre once its taken, if you dont know of any hosting sites then just PM me and i can put it up there for you
Cotts yeah im really keen to see the pictures of them on peoples cars guys, post your pix up!!

heres a picture of my car with the happyhardcore.com exclusive kit.

Its PH PHAT!
yaddam205 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WOW the kleenex racer

you are speical

yaddam205 bulby_g's car

Damn you have a nice car, Its got the slap on unoffical happyhardcore.com license plate
bulby_g Cheers man :) thanks for putting up the pic for me and for blocking the reg, didn't even think of that.
Cotts NICE!! glad to see they are arriving at peoples places now :)
nice car bulby_g, decal looks sweet on it!!

and love the fluffy dice

It took 2.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page