Radio listeners 151+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Nation 2 TV AD

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Jon Costa Hi guys, quick reminder Hardcore Nation 2 mixed by DJ Seduction, Stu Allan & Robbie Long is OUT ON MONDAY (3rd Oct)

I’ve just been sent the TV ads, they look great and will be shown soon.
Have a look and let me know what you think!

Low Res 30 sec Ad
http://mfile.akamai.com/9139/asf/stream.wmg.com/wmi/uk/warnerdance/30hardcore.asf

High Res 60 sec Ad
http://mfile.akamai.com/9139/asf/stream.wmg.com/wmi/uk/warnerdance/Hardcore2.asf

You can order / buy Hardcore Nation 2 now for only £9.99 from Amazon…
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000BAVZOE/qid=1128072035/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_10_1/202-4201805-3000614

Hope you enjoy it!!!!

Nukleuz Crew
UKr4veR That advert is ****ing ace!

DarrenJ Its good that you promoted upcomers and people like sparky in the ad
kathryn Roll on next week cant wait!
couldnt view the links u posted cos am on library internet
SixFeet
quote:
Originally posted by DarrenJ:
Its good that you promoted upcomers and people like sparky in the ad

the less heard of guys are the only ones producing anything decent at the moment. all the big names have decided variation is something that is bad for the scene
yaddam205 Hye, that was actaully pretty good, nothing like the appauling cover of the album
Fishy but i hate that voice
dj_excy mmm looks good and sounds good gotta get my hands on that, but first gonna get some money!!!
yaddam205 Haha, nice new avatar dassfisken
B.C I liked the rave footage, sounds very clubland/scouse trancey although I suppose that'll attract the chavs and teeny-boppers to it.
zippy the presenter bird has such a shite voice....who the fuk suggested she should get into tv voicing......whats a daft idea...sounds like a 13yo
Fishy haha just what i think zippy [:P] and thanx yaddam lol
Mastadon Why get a random woman to do the voice over? The adverts quality but they should have got Ethos or another MC or a DJ to do the speaking, just makes more sense
zippy
quote:
Originally posted by Mastadon:
Why get a random woman to do the voice over? The adverts quality but they should have got Ethos or another MC or a DJ to do the speaking, just makes more sense

transformers ***** dominate...they rule the skool

dirty decepticon scumm bawls

Jon Costa The girl doing the voiceover is Sarah Cawood (think that's how it's spelled)
she presents TV shows (started on The Girlie Show if you remember that?)

Jon costa

katrinar50 Haha love it! The ad sure makes up for the cover :-)

Kat
DJBasehead the first tune on the ads awesome and i ca wait to get hardcore nation 2 cause the firsts phenominal.
zippy
quote:
Originally posted by katrinar50:
Haha love it! The ad sure makes up for the cover :-)

Kat

feck all rong with that...i like it !
katrinar50
quote:
Originally posted by DJBasehead:
the first tune on the ads awesome and i ca wait to get hardcore nation 2 cause the firsts phenominal.

That'll be Cry - System F - not exactly a new and exclusive tune to this CD but brilliant all the same.

Kat
whittle1
quote:
quote:
the first tune on the ads awesome and i ca wait to get hardcore nation 2 cause the firsts phenominal.

That'll be Cry - System F - not exactly a new and exclusive tune to this CD but brilliant all the same.

Kat

Incorrect, that would be system f - cry (RECON REMIX) if thats the tune that was first.
And my god, what an advert. Now this is going to sell some big bucks if this is regularly advertised, appeals to all ravers! BRILLIANT!
B.C
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Costa:
The girl doing the voiceover is Sarah Cawood (think that's how it's spelled)
she presents TV shows (started on The Girlie Show if you remember that?)

Jon costa

Actually she started out as a presenter on Nikelodeon about 10 years ago.
katrinar50
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
quote:
quote:

Kat

Incorrect, that would be system f - cry (RECON REMIX) if thats the tune that was first.
And my god, what an advert. Now this is going to sell some big bucks if this is regularly advertised, appeals to all ravers! BRILLIANT!

Well f*ing pardon me!!!!! but it is still not exclusive as this the version on clubland xtreme hardcore!

Kat
NeXuS
quote:
Well f*ing pardon me!!!!! but it is still not exclusive as this the version on clubland xtreme hardcore!

Kat

now that cover was somthing you can look at ;)

great advert btw, cant wait to get it.
whittle1
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Kat

Kat

Yes pardon you
And no it isn't exclusive and like you said, still alltogether a great tune
Priest
quote:
Originally posted by yaddam205:
Hye, that was actaully pretty good, nothing like the appauling cover of the album

was just thinking that. made me wonder, why make shitty album covers?
tha_cheek The hairs stand up on da back of my head everytime i see a hardcore advert
max_power_pat that looks aminted album consider it bought homes
Uproar I definately getting this on Monday. HMV, here I come........
Needforspeed shit wut a cool comersial ..IM GETTING THIS ......wuts the name of the first song on the comersial ?
yaddam205
quote:
Originally posted by Needforspeed:
shit wut a cool comersial ..IM GETTING THIS ......wuts the name of the first song on the comersial ?

AMS & Robbie Long Ft. Mc Ethos - "Wakey Wakey"
Needforspeed
quote:
Originally posted by yaddam205:
quote:
shit wut a cool comersial ..IM GETTING THIS ......wuts the name of the first song on the comersial ?

AMS & Robbie Long Ft. Mc Ethos - "Wakey Wakey"

eeerrm, i think i mean the second one when the beats come in

mnmcandiez heh
jenks
quote:

System F - Cry (Re-Con Remix)
Needforspeed anyone know the name of the track that comes 31 seconds into it?
Phill anyone know why its so cheap £9.97. dont get me wrong thats a very good price..
but the last triple cd i bought was £13 for hardcore heaven 2 and i paid more than £9.97 for hardcore nation 1.. why can all triple cd's be that price
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by Phill:
anyone know why its so cheap £9.97. dont get me wrong thats a very good price..
but the last triple cd i bought was £13 for hardcore heaven 2 and i paid more than £9.97 for hardcore nation 1.. why can all triple cd's be that price

It's only 9.97 at woolworths on special offer
djDMS Just in case the tracklist isn't enough to make you want to buy it, here's some audio clippage

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/193093-01.htm
Phill
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Phill:
anyone know why its so cheap £9.97. dont get me wrong thats a very good price..

It's only 9.97 at woolworths on special offer

its £9.99 from amazon and about £1.67

Jon O-T Great ad! Comes out tomorow on play.com for £11.99. Thats still a great deal.
95_was_the_time the advert makes me hate the UK - sorry. it's for clubbers not ravers and the out of the bag woman speaking over doesn't really sound like she's into it anyway.

next compliation: 'now that's what I call hardcore 1'. avalable in asda so all the chavmums can by their boyracer sons an xmas present.
UKr4veR Hahahaha
djDMS Don't be so old fashioned.

I mean, HOW DARE THEY try and sell copies of their album?!!

It took 1.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page