Radio listeners 163+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 hardcore heaven awards.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
steveh1873 is any1 else disappointed with the tape pack. i'm rather pi55ed off as there is no kickback or d-ice & reality on there and they performed at the event and people like brisk & gammer were on there and dint turn up!!!!!
bulby_g I dont have it but how can they be on it if they weren't there to do their mixes? Anyway tape packs are crap I dont bother buying them anymore, last time I got one must have been like 2 years ago now.
steveh1873 i dunno myself, but they werent on any of the programmes in the arenas. and the pack is only an 8-pack with a couple of hard dance dj's. so i am gonna try and contact slammin vinyl and complain cos i had a callout on the D & R set
giddygosh there's a limited addition tape pack that you can only get from slammin's website that has d.ice and realitys set on there! is the one you got an 8 pack???
steveh1873 yes, i thought i saw a 12 pack but went to look for it again it was gone. are you sure its still on there
giddygosh na i just had a look n i can't find it! it might be sold out but i got a flyer sort of thing after htid on friday n it said about the limited addition tape packs! i cant be sold out because it only come out on monday!!!
steveh1873 neither could i so i've sent them an email about it
silver Is there a tape pack for my DJ set?
steveh1873 no its not on the 1 i bought. but i saw you collect your award on the d-ice & reality set though.
silver ^^^ Wicked... I have a video of it as well... will post later in the news.
DJDURSTAN I would agree i have been really dissapointed with recent tape packs. The sound is always tooloud and hence distorted which is a real shame because lets face it, in this day in age, We have such high quality recording available but they just dont seem to use it anymore. It was understandable on the old Helter Skelter and Dreamscape tape packs because the technology either wasn't there or was too expensive but now there is no excuse other than trying to make a quick pound or 10'000. dissapointing.
Project-Industrial i agree... the only pack i buy lately is a six pack heineken but that's different :P
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by DJDURSTAN:
I would agree i have been really dissapointed with recent tape packs. The sound is always tooloud and hence distorted which is a real shame because lets face it, in this day in age, We have such high quality recording available but they just dont seem to use it anymore. It was understandable on the old Helter Skelter and Dreamscape tape packs because the technology either wasn't there or was too expensive but now there is no excuse other than trying to make a quick pound or 10'000. dissapointing.

Tapepacks arent licenced, they dont pay royalties -> the artists dont get anything. If they would release them on CD without licencing them, they would be sued, of course. Why they dont fully licence them? That i dont know...
steveh1873 Silver is there no way you can contact slammin vinyl n ask why there is no d-ice n reality n kickback sets on there, ive tried with no reply
SixFeet why put on smaller DJ's that actually turned up, played and showed their commitment to the gig, even giving them the chance of getting some recognition for their work when they can put on high profile DJ's that will sell a few extra dozen copies even though they didn't even play?

why i ask you, why?!
bmevik links are broken... it think :(
Irish Raver I was looking for a tape pack too with Silver on it but couldn't see one... I'd love to hear that set...
Dj Esi whats all this talk of tape decks dud e my cousin does it every other word is hardcore this ardcore that annoying but it aint pout me off hardcore he buys tape decks yeah i did before cd's came out but we have CD'S now so why buy tapes unless you havent relised we are in the 21st centurary i hope and you can get cd players or hi fi dirt cheap now a days so please could someone explain why they get tape decks????????????????????????
NeXuS
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Esi:
whats all this talk of tape decks dud e my cousin does it every other word is hardcore this ardcore that annoying but it aint pout me off hardcore he buys tape decks yeah i did before cd's came out but we have CD'S now so why buy tapes unless you havent relised we are in the 21st centurary i hope and you can get cd players or hi fi dirt cheap now a days so please could someone explain why they get tape decks????????????????????????

wow.... >.<

commas and periods next time eh?

and they've gotta have their reasons for using tapes.
anyone know?
Dj Esi
quote:
Originally posted by NeXuS:
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Esi:
whats all this talk of tape decks dud e my cousin does it every other word is hardcore this ardcore that annoying but it aint pout me off hardcore he buys tape decks yeah i did before cd's came out but we have CD'S now so why buy tapes unless you havent relised we are in the 21st centurary i hope and you can get cd players or hi fi dirt cheap now a days so please could someone explain why they get tape decks????????????????????????

wow.... >.<

commas and periods next time eh?

and they've gotta have their reasons for using tapes.
anyone know?

i wish they would say as i can see no point in it at all why get a tape which is low qaulity and bulky to store than get a nice cd burn to computer and store the cd away theny from there you rmx it or just repatidly play it rather than rewind the tape and play it again which destroys it eventually
Ionosphere NeX'. That worked well................
skydrop hello please i need the name of 2 song of video MC Storm & WhizzKid with Breeze & Styles

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page