Radio listeners 176+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 News: Hardcore Awards 2006-Vote HappyHardcore.com

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver Taken from the news page:

It's back again! The official Hardcore Awards 2006 are open for voting! The Hardcore Awards are an annual awards ceremony held by Hardcore Heaven, this years event is held again at the "Westfest" party at Royal Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, UK on 28th of October 2006. This year's voting categories are:

Best Hardcore DJ
Best Hardcore MC
Best Hard Dance DJ
Best Record Label
Best Producer
Best Record Shop
Best Website / Magazine
Breakthrough DJ
Breakthrough MC
Best Live Act
Event of the year
Best Compilation Album
Outstanding Contribution 2006

Last year HappyHardcore.com took home best website of the year with DJ Silver flying in from Tokyo, Japan to receive the award. This year HappyHardcore.com wants your help to take home the gold once again! HappyHardcore.com is run by hardcore lovers, no ego's, no BS, just a love for the music - if you find our site useful we want you to vote for us, just imagine a world without HappyHardcore.com and you might get close to understanding :)

Here are a few points about the site :)
- The most members in the world (25,000+ on HappyHardcore.com and 10,000+ on HappyHardcore.DJ)
- The largest and most listened to fully licensed hardcore internet radio station in the world - No other hardcore radio station in the world is fully licensed only HappyHardcore.com is 100% legit.
- The most popular live internet radio hardcore shows in the world!
- First in the hardcore scene for news - it's where nearly everyone gets hardcore news from.
- A fully stocked vinyl and CD store at Shop.HappyHardcore.com
- Events listed from all over the world!
- A massive forum with a great community and moderators.
- A massive chat room that is always buzzing 24 hours a day.
- Hardcore event listings from all over the world.
- Run by lovers and believers of hardcore music.
- Site in multiple languages.
... the list goes on...

We want you to vote for HappyHardcore.com in the web site category, we want everyone that you know to vote for us, if your grandmother, brother, best friend or cat has an email address then vote for HappyHardcore.com and lets show the world that we really are the most popular and best hardcore website in the world!

Voting is open to anyone in the world (not just the UK), if you don't have a mobile phone (required for voting) just enter in "N/A" and your vote will still count. The link to take you to the voting page is http://slamminvinyl.com/hh_poll/

The pre-decided nominations are listed in alphabetical order, and you are not required to vote in all categories for your vote to count, if you are unsure of some of the names or places in the categories, you may skip over them.

Voting continues up until 21st October 2006, the week before the event - We want your vote!

2006 Hardcore awards - Vote HappyHardcore.com!
silver Forgot to cross link the news post with the forums, so this thread start is about 1 week old :)
jimbob squarepants BEST WEBSITE.....HAPPYHARDCORE.COM...HMMMMM?

YES I DO THINK SO!!!
NeXuS voted voted & voted
kathryn Just voted and would like to wish you DJ Silver lots of luck but am sure you will win best hardcore site 2006!
Good luck to DJ Brisk for best DJ and Producer for this year too ; )
Vista Stormtrooper all the way
dragonboy i dont come on the website for nothin, you got my vote.
XenatR Best Hardcore DJ: Judas (;D)
Best Producer: VAGABOND (no doubt)
Best Website: do i really need to say? :)
Barcamann lol we have the same taste!!

i think so how xenatR
no way i vote hhc.com 4 the best website!!
ihaveduff Happyhardcore.com FTW
Mad Max
quote:
Originally posted by Vista:
Stormtrooper all the way

ohhh yes!!! i have voted for him more than once

takeit right here right now the amazing words from my home town phatbay slim lets see what dj is the best well for me its the one who plays the shit i like not then but now you got to play tune after tune and toget my juices flowing yes im talking about the music but baby you make it beter and beter you making me crazy i feal a rush in me arh my got music so wounderfull yes what more can i want the music inside the place yes im of my face this is great reply if you dare you no ill be there
FingazMc good luck silver, iv put my vote in!!!
silver Thanks all that voted, voting ended today so we will find out the winners come Saturday! See you all there!
Leto Ooo! I bet hhc.com will win again...;)
Stu Solid hardcore? me? yes thank you
djDMS At least you're there again Silver, win or lose

:)
Leto Results?
katrinar50 I can confirm that happyhardcore.com won best website again!!! Congrats to Silver!
djDMS Never in doubt

;)
lucificifus All's well that ends well !!!
NeXuS DAMN STRAIGHT!

Congratz Silver!
clarke101 Best producer and dj both went to styles.

save me was best track

Storm won best mc

Hixxy contribution to hardcore (didnt he win that last year?)

Joey riot won breakthrough dj

djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by clarke101:

And well deserved - that last Hour with casper (Best breakthrough MC) was one of the best sets of the night in ANY room
Project-Industrial
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:

And well deserved - that last Hour with casper (Best breakthrough MC) was one of the best sets of the night in ANY room

damn rite amen..
katrinar50
quote:
Originally posted by dj bugbear:
quote:
quote:

damn rite amen..

Was you there then? Why didn't you meet up?
Project-Industrial
quote:
Originally posted by katrinar50:
quote:
Originally posted by dj bugbear:
quote:
quote:

damn rite amen..

Was you there then? Why didn't you meet up?

couse im retarded :p
charlieee congratz silver on winning best website man
Project-Industrial
quote:
Originally posted by charlie4u:
congratz silver on winning best website man

yup big ups all the way from holland gratz silver :)
Sk8SiM
quote:
Best producer and dj both went to styles.

save me was best track

Storm won best mc

Hixxy contribution to hardcore (didnt he win that last year?)

Pradicable and boring results!

Happyhardcore.com deserves it though lol

isn't there a website with the results? i don't like this whole "word of mouth" thing lol
NeXuS
quote:
Originally posted by Sk8SiM:
isn't there a website with the results? i don't like this whole "word of mouth" thing lol

Wait for Silver's big news post about it? ;)
Underloop Well seeing as Silver is probably still sleeping off his mammoth journey back, and then straight into work before recovering from his jet lag I'd like to thank every single person that voted for the site! To have been at the awards ceremony and to go up with Silver to receive the award was such an honour. However, that honour is overshadowed by the honour of being part of something this ****ing big!!! Seeing all the posts and knowing how many people enjoy this site, and use it as a lifeline into the rave community, and knowing that I'm a part of that is actually quite humbling.

Without all of you guys this site wouldn't be what it is today. You guys built it up into what it is today, you guys keep it one of the biggest Hard Dance sites in the world, and it was you guys that made us The Best Hardcore Website / Magazine for TWO years running, so thank you guys!!!
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by NeXuS:
quote:

Or you could just take the word of us that were there.
Sk8SiM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NeXuS:
quote:

Or you could just take the word of us that were there.

yeah i beleave you guys don't worry :P haha... just where the hell is the fancy site showcasing the results like the oldskool awards! i can't find it anywhere! and google just brings me to that dam poll!!!! (why havn't they pulled it down yet!)

It took 1.52 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page