Total online 1807
 Radio listeners 184+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 The HappyHardcore.com Skin for Winamp (v2)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
swansea247 well you've all been waiting for it (probably) and here it is, The HappyHardcore.com Skin v2. just look at it, isn't it magnificient :)

HappyHardcore.com Skin v2

EDIT: skin now availible of the winamp site :D
http://www.winamp.com/skins/details.php?id=158086

and if you feel like it you can still download the first skin which is availiable at the winamp site now

HappyHardcore.com Skin v1

http://www.winamp.com/skins/details.php?id=148003

feedback appreciated as allways :)
1up looks ok i guess... thought the skin would look much bluer...

preview:

classic:
charlieee oh this is mad thanks for it man
swansea247 thanks guys, anyone else?
swansea247 so no one cares then?
1up boo hoo u poopy people!
*bump*
ihaveduff awesome mate!! got it now :D
FriedRice Yeah not a bad effort mate congrats, prefer my old one tho i must admit
1up clean up your desktop!!I cant stand shite being scattered all over the screen, i dont even have my icons visible and even my folders are well organised lol
1up
quote:
Originally posted by FriedRice:
1up clean up your desktop!!I cant stand shite being scattered all over the screen, i dont even have my icons visible and even my folders are well organised lol

LOL i cbb and it never stays clean anyway!
FriedRice Look at the amount of mods you have LOL do you play ANY game legit??
Oh btw if possible could you give me harvest moon...somehow ha i LOVE that series
reenz LOL yeah 1up cleanup your desktop :P but make sure you leave the CS link there hehehehehehe
1up
quote:
Originally posted by FriedRice:
Look at the amount of mods you have LOL do you play ANY game legit??
Oh btw if possible could you give me harvest moon...somehow ha i LOVE that series

LOL i do play games legitly.
Q3 just got boring so i threw some mods on and fragged some of my mates! (<3 Hamachi! LAN is so fun =D)
on freelancer i do play on modded and unmodded servers. which is why i have a mod manager!
Lineage2 im too cheapy to pay for so i play on a private server! =P
erm.... everything else seems to be ok... diablo2xp, cs and cz (cz is better i reckon!) err..... DOSBOX! magnificent tool for playing those classic games! =D started playing the elderscrolls series ARENA and DAGGERFALL, Wolfenstein3D (Brian K's avatar!) doom! commander keen!

oh and about the harvest moon thingy, it depends on what console u have and what ive got! =P ive got the one on gameboy, super nintendo, and psx. ive got illegitimate roms of the newer ones =P
silver Kick ass, I was using the previous skin version before this but this is cool. The staff on winamp didn't give it much of a high score, perhaps we can improve on it some more and get a better rating next time :)

Plus the skin had 1,763 downloads when I checked, thats alot of downloads :)
swansea247 ^^^ this kinda makes it the official skin then does it?

i should do a v2.0 with a few improvements though, there was some stuff i wanted to do to it to make it look cooler than it is now but i didn't have the time as it was taking too long to do along with working and other shit.

so that's the next month or so sorted, so keep your eyes out for HappyHardcoreDotCom Skin v2 :D
sanity I can't stand dark skins.

http://rapidshare.de/files/27771907/HappyHardcoreDotCom_Skin_lite.zip.html

Jon O-T I dont think my PC likes Winap for some reason...meh!

But it looks great bud! Nice work!
Mad Max spot on i only use winamp to listen to happyhardore.com so quite fitting really.
swansea247
quote:
Originally posted by sanity:
I can't stand dark skins.

http://rapidshare.de/files/27771907/HappyHardcoreDotCom_Skin_lite.zip.html

thanks for stealing a month of work

edit: btw all you've seem to have done is inverted all of the files, next time if you want a light colour skin just simply ask
charlieee can't wait for v.2 man gonna b downloading dat asap
Bjorkholm Looks really good! Thanks mate
Triquatra i made one ages ago with Skinamp (http://www.saschahlusiak.de/english/infos/skinamp.htm), made a bonkers 3 one as well
sanity
quote:
Originally posted by swansea247:stealing

My name's not on it, Sherlock.

Also, it took more than just inverting the colors since there's code that has to be changed as well as details you couldn't have made look better had I asked. I even tried making it not look like shit. Good winamp skins are one in a million, and you should have brightened your skills before spending a month working on something a skilled graphics designer could make in six hours.

The staff review was right, this IS one step above automated, and only one.
swansea247 i really don't give a flying f*ck what the winamp staff think of it tbh. but obviously like you said there are designers out there that can design and make a skin way better than mine (but i doubt that they can do it in in 6 hours though as it takes about a month to make one). that's what they are, designers and they were making skins for winamp before i even owned a computer.

i'm not a designer but my skills in photoshop (which i used to make the skin) are exceptionally good after learning to use the program in college as well as some tutorials over the internet, but i rather a nice plain simple display to a really advanded complicated design that most 'skinners' do

and if you actually took the time to read the one of my post i said and i quote...

quote:
i should do a v2.0 with a few improvements though, there was some stuff i wanted to do to it to make it look cooler than it is now but i didn't have the time as it was taking too long to do along with working and other shit.

so there you go, did you read that, there is going to be a second version of this skin but way better than the current one but i don't have the time yet. it takes at least a month or more to make a nice winamp skin but when you work for a living it's hardly a priority to do it.

but if you don't like my skin and you think you can do a better job than me then i challenge you to make your own skin from scratch for this site and post it here at the end of the month.

also one last thing...
quote:
My name's not on it, Sherlock.

so some other guy named sanity wrote 'SANITY WAS HERE' in the readme file then?

/rant over
sanity Some college course, you got ripped off. No it does not take a month to make a craptastical winamp skin. You obviously had alot of troubles along the line and became frustrated to the point of not wanting to work on it anymore, then stopped the project until the next day, etc. I don't see any other way a skin like THAT could take an entire month to complete.

As for the shout in the readme, you should take the time to notice that everything you had previously typed above it IS STILL ABOVE IT. Your credit is still there. Leave it to the privacy of an internet forum to turn what could be potentially nice people in real life into angsty, fire-breathing jerks when it comes to messing with their work. Let's get this straight, having your name on something will grant you no extra privledges anywhere. You won't be getting into any special VIP room and women wont be all over you because you made a terrible winamp skin. I would have never ASKED you to do something I could do on my own, I don't need your damn permission to edit files on my computer, and as for the respect portion of it, I could give a **** who mistakens me as the original creator simply because it has my alias in the readme and I'm NOT sorry for imposing some idea into your mind that I was trying to steal credit by making a lighter skin that looks better based on yours and still leaving your name on it.
swansea247 who the f*ck said that i wanted extra privledges. if you think its shit, then why are we even arguing over this? you clearly think that i can't make a good winamp skin then fair enough, i suck in your opinion but at least i showed this site something i can do. after this stupid f*cking argument i don't think i'll bother with a v2 skin or any winamp skin from now on.

and btw i am angsty, fire-breathing jerk and i don't give a shit

EDIT: sanity, i wish to apologise to you, i didn't mean any offense. i've been really emotional for about the last two weeks and i didn't intend to take it out on you, sorry.
Dj Esi Download :D wicked :D
Dj Esi ok ive downloaded it how to i apply it as a skin ???
Dj Esi lol was using wrong program i think
dj_deano
quote:
Originally posted by swansea247:
who the f*ck said that i wanted extra privledges. if you think its shit, then why are we even arguing over this? you clearly think that i can't make a good winamp skin then fair enough, i suck in your opinion but at least i showed this site something i can do. after this stupid f*cking argument i don't think i'll bother with a v2 skin or any winamp skin from now on.

and btw i am angsty, fire-breathing jerk and i don't give a shit

EDIT: sanity, i wish to apologise to you, i didn't mean any offense. i've been really emotional for about the last two weeks and i didn't intend to take it out on you, sorry.

Why apologise? The cockhead was being a tit anyway... This site makes me laugh. Everyone's either a PLUR loving hippy or a kid.

Its ****in great.

plur_raver i think it looks pretty good ay
Project-Industrial
quote:
Originally posted by Jon O-T:
I dont think my PC likes Winap for some reason...meh!

But it looks great bud! Nice work!

tell the register of ur pc to quite ****ing ya :P that helped here ...
skwisgaar.gbba shiny, nice job
HoolifanStyle ... and... i saw someone speak about V2.. it will be available for winamp 5.3??
swansea247 v2.0 coming soon, bigger and better
silver ^^^ can't wait :)
Staxx v2.0 done yet dude ?
swansea247 ^^^ still more work to be done, be patient ;)
swansea247 v2 of the skin now availible, check first post for info :D
Mad Max much respect and thanks due to u swansea. good job and top stuff on spending time and effort donating ur skills to this.

the first one has been religiously used as my skin since first getting it. Cheers for the upgrade.

Big up to u

swansea247 bumpity bump

now availible of the winamp site, see first post or click the link

http://www.winamp.com/skins/details.php?id=158086
silver Sexy! You're also playing hardcore tunez 3 in the player :)

jenks Very nice, I shall install it promptly :)
charlieee oh very nice thanks for it man
DJ-Pure Hate to not use my own name in this but this is just...

Pure Sexy!
Epze Looks prety cool, but the slides for volume and speaker balance could be somewhat bigger.
SickPigRecords i will make a visualization pack for the website if you like to go with itt i have just finished doing the one for my Drum&Bass Event Digital Wasteland
so i will get on it hell i am going to do it anyway i just thought it would be nice to have a viz pack to go with
swansea247 thanks guys, and it's on the front page too :D

mad max: nice to know that you used the first one religeously, should i be a bit scared?

silver: it's kind of a coincidence that i was playing that when i took the print screen eh ;)

sickpigrecords: cool, i can't wait too see that. should go well together :D
Mad Max
quote:
Originally posted by swansea247:
thanks guys, and it's on the front page too :D

mad max: nice to know that you used the first one religeously, should i be a bit scared?

silver: it's kind of a coincidence that i was playing that when i took the print screen eh ;)

sickpigrecords: cool, i can't wait too see that. should go well together :D

no just meant since i first got it it has been my skin ever since. not changed or downloaded any others. altho i am starting to look at you as a god like figure.
cyber_witch hey guys, is the skin no longer available? :( cant find it
Sir Feli i cnt find it either
Fallen Wolf Hey guys,

I just uploaded the winamp-skin for you again because it isn't available via the winamp-site anymore.

Here it is: HappyHardcore.com-Skin_v.2

The HappyHardcore.com-Skin is the best one I ever used

Greetings from Germany
Fallen Wolf
swansea247 hmm didn't realise it was off winamp, oh well screw them :D

glad you like it fallen wolf ;)
Skedd i see diablo! sweeet. :)
mjtibbs
quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Wolf:
Hey guys,

I just uploaded the winamp-skin for you again because it isn't available via the winamp-site anymore.

Here it is: HappyHardcore.com-Skin_v.2

The HappyHardcore.com-Skin is the best one I ever used

Greetings from Germany
Fallen Wolf

^^ thanks for the re-upload.

props to the creator.. I like this skin :D

It took 3.05 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page