Total online 1632
 Radio listeners 165+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 New 'unannounced' Bonkers CD in production!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
benyboybob I like to report what I think is un-reported hardcore news, so here I goE

A long time ago there was rumour and speculation about there being a
‘Best of BonkersECDE

The time has come for this long awaited CD! I can not 100% confirm this,
however I have some solid evidence:

http://play.com/Music/CD/4-/1121846/Best_Of_Bonkers/Product.html
It’s said to be a 3CD compilation and will be released 6th November 2006

Hope you are as excited as I am!
Uproar There is absolutely no need whatsoever for a Best Of Bonkers album.
benyboybob Maybe so, I am not making the CD though…

It will more than likely be a pick of the best tracks from each Bonkers CD (1-16)
So in a sense it isn’t really a best of bonkers CD just a very good hardcore compilation!
Mortis Just because it says "Best Of Bonkers" doesn't neceserally mean it's the best of the Bonkers hardcore CD's, it could be any kind of music whatsoever.
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by Uproar:
There is absolutely no need whatsoever for a Best Of Bonkers album.

Very True.

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:

Just because it says "Best Of Bonkers" doesn't neceserally mean it's the best of the Bonkers hardcore CD's, it could be any kind of music whatsoever.

Also very true, but 3 CD's at that 12.99 price has convinced me. Time will tell anyway!
Also, if they are going to do a 'Best Of Bonkers' theme, i should hope that would be on the last Bonkers they produce, and only with one CD! Not 3 or 4 CD's all being the best of Bonkers, that's just laziness.
capone13 Sounds like a totally pointless idea, especially at this stage anyway. We'll see what happens over the next few weeks though.
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by capone13:
Sounds like a totally pointless idea, especially at this stage anyway. We'll see what happens over the next few weeks though.

Same, i think a best of Bonkers would be good to tie in with Bonker's 10th birthday...

The closest we have is The best of Bonkers 1 and 2 on Sy's mix of Bonkers 8, The resserection which was the come back in 2002.
Sk8SiM Oh don't tell me... its gonna go trow the start to the end in a kinda timeline!!

I'm all for it!
hey theres nothing better then drilling history into noob's heads!

lets face it most new people in hardcore are all
"OMG BONKERS BONKERS BONKERS!!!!"

so this is a good opportunity guys :) Don't slate it too much lol
DJBrownout release is 6/11/06? wth lol
Xenochrome
quote:
Originally posted by DJBrownout:
release is 6/11/06? wth lol

In Europe they write the date...day/month/year

as opposed to the US which writes it...month/day/year

genius
DJBrownout crazy.
Mortis Correct.
Hardcore4eva Weirdo's!
lucificifus I personally would not be at all abject to a compilation album.

It'd be a great taster for a "Hardcore across the years" typa thing.

*powerplays Jimmy-J + Cru-L-T -- Runaway*
silver Added to news page, if you want to be creditted for it please submit the news directly, press news (top bar) scroll to the bottom of the page, press "add news". I'll make the adding of news function clearer in the future as well as perhaps build some sort of forum post importer / cross poster into the news to keep the credit information.
Hardcore4eva Taking bets for set you free to be on this album! lol
this-is-bonkers toy town had better be on it!!
Hardwired Raver It would be a good Idea If they could throw some new tunes in aswell

If it is the Best Of Bonkers then it would be cool to have a best of Hixxy, Scott Brown, Sharkey and Dougal With all there top tunes on.
Marshy88 This would be a great idea i would be for sure buy a copy as i have only heard the 11 and up bonkers and would love to here the best of all the bonkers. I just hope they make a gook tracklist.
tru bass i think it would be so pointless to make this cd!!! really what is the point! + does this mean there wont be others after it?
lucificifus Something I'd rather see would be a "Bonkers DJ Top Picks"

A singles album that every Bonkers DJ would get to pick 5 songs, or something of the sort. I'd be really fun to see what they come up with
DannyCostello
quote:
Originally posted by lucificifus:
Something I'd rather see would be a "Bonkers DJ Top Picks"

A singles album that every Bonkers DJ would get to pick 5 songs, or something of the sort. I'd be really fun to see what they come up with

Very decent idea, rather than compiling a "best of bonkers"
would be nice to see what the DJ's choose as their favourites.
leachy12 i second that.. could be interesting
Dj Esi yeh ill take you up on that god i hate that track herd it so much lol

i rekon it could welll be best of bonkers ... bonkers as we know it hardcore as its being released round the right time and is a various artist wich all hardcore cd's are so 50/50 atm be good if it is best of ? is that what they are already lol like best tracks by the artists
curls2006 I don't think I could fit a best of bonkers on 3 cd's, especially when (IMO) practically every tune off bonkers 3 cd1 and cd3 would make it on. "It came over the summer like liquid nights... the dj's take pills to stay awake" classic!
dj_deano With a bit of luck Scott Brown - Wakey Wakey will be on it. Havent heard that tune on any compilations this year.
Nooney
quote:
Originally posted by dj_deano:
With a bit of luck Scott Brown - Wakey Wakey will be on it. Havent heard that tune on any compilations this year.

Samination
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Added to news page, if you want to be creditted for it please submit the news directly, press news (top bar) scroll to the bottom of the page, press "add news". I'll make the adding of news function clearer in the future as well as perhaps build some sort of forum post importer / cross poster into the news to keep the credit information.

Dont think he should get credited for this, because someone posted the same link months ago.
and it's still not confirmed if this is Hardcore at all
oaten101 I think it will be amazin :P
Da Cunney Bugz utter money spinner, only use for the cd would be if your not plannin on buyin most of the bonkers
dragonboy well. it would just add another CD to the whole bonkers collection, there are alot of people out there who collect whole album collections.
Dj Esi
quote:
Originally posted by dragonboy:
well. it would just add another CD to the whole bonkers collection, there are alot of people out there who collect whole album collections.

oh god ive been found out lol :P every album series i get the lot :D coz i iz greedy for HARDCORE
StrifeII lets face it...mayaswell just stick bonkers 1-3 in a box set instead. :)

It took 1.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page