Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 New Ministry of Sound CD - Hardcore Euphoria

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver Taken from the news page:

Ministry of Sound have sent over exclusive information to HappyHardcore.com about a new album coming out next month called Hardcore Euphoria. The album is inline with Ministry's existing "Euphoria" branded dance albums (in other genres).

The triple CD will be mixed by Sy & Unknown, Brisk & Ham and Dougal & Gammer and is released October 9th 2006 October 16th 2006 (updated). The album will feature a TV and radio advert broadcast in the UK and select radio networks. Artwork and tracklist to follow.
Cotts wow there are hardcore albums raining down from the sky at the moment! the scene is really accelerating upwards now... is that a good thing??
FUCKYOU I have notice the large amount of albums being released such as Clabland, Hardcore Heaven, Hardcore Nation and the ones from MOS.

I think the way that the albums cover has been designed has got a lot to do with it.

They have totally changed the way the covers have been designed. Before they where all cartoon and some of the covers gave the impression that its a kids sort of music.

Now the covers are sexy, just look at Clubland & Hardcore Heaven. I think this is a good thing for the scene, now I don’t mint going in to HMV to by an Hardcore album where before I used to get my friend to do it but I do still get the odd look, I think it was Clubland Extreme Hardcore 2 where the old women in Woolworths gave me a weird look but most of the time is OK.
Bidd Very interesting this. It means either two things I think. One is that MoS have ran out of ideas with the "Euphoria" brand and have decided to put hardcore on, or I think Mos have realised the commercial potential of Hardcore and want to profit it on the growth of hardcore, which they think comes from the increase of chav culture, which is probably the case
charlieee ah finally mos has somting gud to put out lol
Phobz Sex sells :P
kathryn
quote:
Originally posted by ****YOU:
I have notice the large amount of albums being released such as Clabland, Hardcore Heaven, Hardcore Nation and the ones from MOS.

I think the way that the albums cover has been designed has got a lot to do with it.

They have totally changed the way the covers have been designed. Before they where all cartoon and some of the covers gave the impression that its a kids sort of music.

Now the covers are sexy, just look at Clubland & Hardcore Heaven. I think this is a good thing for the scene, now I don’t mint going in to HMV to by an Hardcore album where before I used to get my friend to do it but I do still get the odd look, I think it was Clubland Extreme Hardcore 2 where the old women in Woolworths gave me a weird look but most of the time is OK.

The cd's are in the shop to be bought FFS! Its a record shop who cares what the covers like if you know whats on the cd then buy it!
How stupid to send your mates in just because of the cover!

I have a feeling that this Hardcore Euphoria is going to have more of a trance feeling to it rather than proper hardcore influence!
Hardtrance springs to mind!
Is the way hardcore is going to stay?
MAtRiCks Very classic line-up, i love it :D

I don't see why this album would be more trance-influenced than any other hardcore released these days because its from MoS. They aren't the ones producing the songs in the end.
djDMS Sort of explains the comings and goings with other albums doesn't it?

Brisk & Ham
Sy & Unknown
Dougal & Gammer

Looks good to me, but as always, i'll let the tracklist make my mind up for me.
silver
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Sort of explains the comings and goings with other albums doesn't it?

Brisk & Ham
Sy & Unknown
Dougal & Gammer

Yes and why I was biting my lip for 4 weeks.
Dain-Ja ouch...yeah that must've been crappy.

lol
Dain-Ja anyhow - this is gonna be AWESOME

w00t Brisk & Ham
jenks I'll buy it just for the Brisk & Ham disc, hopefully it won't just be a load of remixes...
warped_candykid This actually looks good to me. Let us hope it wont be a bunch of older songs, and actually be some recent/unreleased upcoming tracks. And, let us hope, that it wont be as slow as the Clubland X-Treme: Hardcore series. I was happy to see Ham on this, and yay! Dougal & Gammer! And I loved the cartoon covers! I want them back!
Sk8SiM Erm...

Brisk & Ham
Dougal & Gammer!

^^^^ 2 words - F*CK... YES!!!!

Sy & Unknown - legands, but havn't liked there new stuff... still good for the comp tho!

THIS IS GONNA BE FANTASTIC!!!! Can't Wait!
HARRIBO exactly have goosebumps right now!!

mebbe depending on tracklist rival to bonkers?

u just have to compare the djs:p
T~ the first album lineup that got me excited in a long time
djDMS I've actually got a semi on just thinking about how good it might be!
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by Cotts:
wow there are hardcore albums raining down from the sky at the moment! the scene is really accelerating upwards now... is that a good thing??

Maybe it is a good thing but there is a lot of mixed reactions when Clubland went Hardcore! My guess is this would be an Upfront sounding CD with the likes of Raverbaby getting stuff on there...
Marshy88 ****ing top line up. Shame it comes out in a month or so :(
dj switchback Just to clear up....This is an upfront album,and what is even more pleasing.....It's on a bigger budget than the clubland albums. This will be huge.
kathryn
quote:
Originally posted by dj switchback:
Just to clear up....This is an upfront album,and what is even more pleasing.....It's on a bigger budget than the clubland albums. This will be huge.

What as huge as DMS's semi on?
Loz_e
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn:
quote:
Just to clear up....This is an upfront album,and what is even more pleasing.....It's on a bigger budget than the clubland albums. This will be huge.

What as huge as DMS's semi on?

anything is bigger than DMS's Semi
XenatR where will it be promoted? on terrestrial tv like itv, ch4 and bbc? :O
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Sort of explains the comings and goings with other albums doesn't it?

Brisk & Ham
Sy & Unknown
Dougal & Gammer

Yes and would also probably explain why they are all 300% richer!
jenks
quote:

Aah you didn't really need to clear it up, it's just that Smoogie doesn't know what upfront means :p
HARRIBO got slammin vinyls absolute hardcore dj seductions ravin mad and illegal ravers cd for 20 squid today from hmv:p
Uproar
quote:
Originally posted by XenatR:
where will it be promoted? on terrestrial tv like itv, ch4 and bbc? :O

BBC doesn't show adverts.
gloworm apparently the brisk & ham disc has just been delivered to mos and is f**cking amazing!
spoke to dougal yesterday and he said it's the best album he's done in years- they're all really excited... looks like a good un
warped_candykid I bet "Teardrops" is on Sy & Unknowns mix! I love that song!
dj switchback I hope not. It's already been on Seduction's Hardcore Nation 3 mix. No point in it being on another compilation.
reenz oooo i cant wait to see the tracklist!!!

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page