Radio listeners 151+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 **UFOLOGY002 RELEASE DATE & INFO**

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
UFOLOGY RECORDS HQ Good Afternoon Boys & Girls....

Hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend and arent suffering to much ;)

Yes that is right, the 2nd release of Ufology Records is going to be hitting your shelves on the 23rd October.

UFOLOGY002
DJ UFO
A' Tears 06
AA' Punk Access

We will also be making these tracks available in the end from our Ufology Shop on the website http://www.ufologyrecords.com You can preview all the tracks forthcoming on the label, on the MP3 Jukebox on the Ufology website.

The next release after UFO's EP, brings you Sytronik & Sparky's debut EP for Ufology Records...

UFOLOGY003
DJ Sytronik & Sparky Feat Fran
A' Let It Shine (Featured On Hardcore Nation 3)
AA' Love On The Run

Dont forget to keep checking http://www.ufologyrecords.com for more updates and information :)

The Ufology Team
Dain-Ja WHAT!!!!

NICE!
I want UFO to be the father of my babies.

*starts saving up money*
Samination I presume original mix of Tears will be out on a mp3 store later on? or are you going to pull our legs like Hixxy did with the original mix of Hardcore?
makingmusic hope the track i heard by UFO on BRISK's show is included on the release! TWO WORLDS i think it it was called. did anyone else hear this bangin' tune?
luminate audio clips pls? :)
DJ Bounce Go to the website and click mp3 player. Loadz of audio there for ya.
makingmusic just had another listen to TWO WORLDS on the mp3 player and i think it's really wicked! anyone else agree? it sounds like the vocals of ALISON WADE?? if it's her, she seems in demand lately. seeing her name everywhere. amazing vocal contol has she!!
Samination too trancy... :P
makingmusic
quote:
Originally posted by DjSamination:
too trancy... :P

yeah thought that, but then i'm a big trance fan! in my opinion i think the trance type arrangement is creeping into a lot of hardcore mixes lately. for me it's a positive, as i think it's giving a fuller sound. but then it's just a personal pref (for all those wolves waiting to pounce!! ) he he

UFOLOGY RECORDS HQ Hi Guys,

All forthcoming material from Ufology is on our MP3 Jukbox on http://www.ufologyrecords.com

DJ UFO Feat Alison Wade - Two Worlds is forthcoming on the label and we will bring you the information of when it will be hitting the shops :)

Thanks

Ufology Team
Dain-Ja blargh I'm so excited!
Dain-Ja I believe we are the 23rd of October and yet I can't find UFOLOGY002 in shops :(
UFOLOGY RECORDS HQ Afternoon People,

We are very sorry to the delay of UFOLOGY002. We hope to have the test presses this week and the release should follow very soon after this.

Apologises for the delay

The Ufology Team

mr_dom_uk UFOLOGY002
DJ UFO
A' Tears 06
AA' Punk Access

When r these fat tunez coming out as mp3 ????
Samination Hope it doesnt take as long as the first Kaotik releases did... it was almsot 3 months...
Dain-Ja weeee

Turns out the promos were added to IMO today
ORDERED!

:D

PS: I hope it doesn't come out on mp3
UFOLOGY RECORDS HQ
quote:
Originally posted by mr_dom_uk:
UFOLOGY002
DJ UFO
A' Tears 06
AA' Punk Access

When r these fat tunez coming out as mp3 ????

Hi There,

The MP3's should follow very soon after the vinyl release. Please keep checking http://www.ufologyrecords.com shop

Thanks
Ufology Team
Dain-Ja nooo

Well...if you're gonna release mp3s, sell that at 10 pounds each
Samination Dain ja, go fcuk a duck...

People who buy Vinyl, generally keeps buying them even if MP3's of the same tracks exists, because only DJ's buy vinyl.

People like you (or atleast your statements tell me) makes that hardcore doesn't g out to people who can't get vinyl or cant afford a record player just to play a vinyl
Dain-Ja The mp3 should be 10 pounds to stop ******* pirates like you from buying it and sharing it to the entire hardcore scene for free mr. Q91
Samination oh you know my 'piracy' name? well good for you, but PELEASE do you'r homework.

digital sourced music is PROHIBITED on the 'piracy' scene, so even if I wanted to, I cant spread it that way
mr_dom_uk i DJ with both CD & vinyl, its just cheaper 2 buy mp3 when i'm short of cash
Vista
quote:
Originally posted by Dain-Ja:
The mp3 should be 10 pounds to stop ******* pirates like you from buying it and sharing it to the entire hardcore scene for free mr. Q91

Stop being a spoilt brat!
Dain-Ja
quote:
Originally posted by mr_dom_uk:
i DJ with both CD & vinyl, its just cheaper 2 buy mp3 when i'm short of cash

And I have no problem with that

but people like Samination like to download everything (as he just admitted, he runs Q91 which spreads vinyl rips across the web)

As punishment he deserves to have to pay ridiculous amounts for mp3s he wants to buy (cause he can't get them for free since "he's not allowed" LOL)

As for being a spoilt brat...not quite. I save money and work alot to be able to afford vinyl.

I guess that's what I have in common with producers - I work hard. Samination doesn't, he downloads hard and doesn't pay for anything except a legit mp3 here and there.

Not only that but he helps others get tracks for free by sharing illegal mp3 vinyl rips.

Woohoo.
Samination i run q91? im one guy ffs, im not even a registered group in the scene

legit mp3 here and there? haha, actually I havent downloaded more than hardcore 5 tracks illegally since I had a harddisk crash 2004

anyways, im going to stop post here because I dont think you'll change your mind, aswell as silver/mods might just block it
Dain-Ja Well, seeing as you always say you don't mix vinyl

and having heard your mixes/mixes on happyhardcore.com radio I can say that you are a pirate and pay for about 10% of what you play

Maybe your most recent mixes are different but just about every track on your mixes in the past 2-3 years were released on vinyl only (minus a few exceptions)

Either way, arguing won't change anything - I find it really low to share mp3s in a scene this small though.
Samination DAinJa... check my tracklist on my website. ever since mix 10 I rarelly used tracks I ripped from Vinyls. Also, 99% of the digital tracks I used can be bought from either IMOdownload, Nu Energy, TrackItDown or Juno.
get you facts right

http://samination.happyhardcore.se/records/ - check out this list aswell.

if you want, ask IMO, TrackItdown and NuEnergy to check that all the tracks they release, that I got in the "Singles - Digi" sections are legit.

If you are think that I'm trying to make look innocent, I'm not. I admit I share Hardcore
Dain-Ja I took a random mix as an example - I can't check for sure since I'm at work but from the top of my head all the ones in red are vinyl only.

I respect that you're switching to paying for music but the fact is alot of your mixes seem to still have vinyl rips in them...

Samination - Mix 13 - X-mas 2004 Mix

01 : Bang the Future - Body Slam
02 : In Effect - It's Yours
03 : DJ Kaos & DJ Huxley - Oceans Apart
04 : Silk Cuts - Sunset over Venice
05 : Scott Brown - Blue Room
06 : DJ Spinback & DJ Storm - Hardcore Styles
07 : DJ Spinback & DJ Storm - Hallucinating
08 : Shox - State of Mind
09 : Future Investiga & Koyote - Feel Good
10 : Kevin Energy & Frisky - Freaky Faze
11 : Force & Styles ft Lisa Abbott - Make Believe
12 : DJ Shinya - Romancedown
13 : DJ Sharpnel - Moon Earth
14 : Deejay Bee & Overflow ft Vision - Sunrize
15 : Q-Tex - 1st Parable
16 : Contraption - Dreaming of Another Way (Oli G remix)
17 : DJ Sharpnel - Warai
Samination
quote:
I took a random mix as an example - I can't check for sure since I'm at work but from the top of my head all the ones in red are vinyl only.

I respect that you're switching to paying for music but the fact is alot of your mixes seem to still have vinyl rips in them...

This mix actually only has 2 vinyl rips, which both Vinyls I own
05 : Scott Brown - Blue Room <- this one can be bought from the Evolution MP3 store infact

Bought from IMOdownload

Bought from Beats 24/7 (on CD-r)

this one, I admit, is downloaded illegal, because the vinyl bought I 2nd hand from a guy who used to be here (or still is here), but this vinyl was damage (I already knew that, since he told me it was, among all, sunburned).

All the rest (most of them) are from Various Japanese CD's I bought from here (Silver prop still remembers my transactions).

IT's not like I hate you Dain-Ja, it's just that I hate how people thinks selling mp3's makes it easier for it to get to the "unbuying" masses.

Most people I know hates mp3s, and want real vinyl-rips.

ANYWAYS, back to topic

MP3's of UFOLOGY002 are already listed in the Shopping cart [:P]
mr_dom_uk awesome cheers samination, i'm gunna have a look & make a purchase

MAN STOP BITHCING U 2
Dain-Ja
quote:
Originally posted by DjSamination:
quote:
I took a random mix as an example - I can't check for sure since I'm at work but from the top of my head all the ones in red are vinyl only.

This mix actually only has 2 vinyl rips, which both Vinyls I own
05 : Scott Brown - Blue Room <- this one can be bought from the Evolution MP3 store infact

Bought from IMOdownload

Bought from Beats 24/7 (on CD-r)

this one, I admit, is downloaded illegal, because the vinyl bought I 2nd hand from a guy who used to be here (or still is here), but this vinyl was damage (I already knew that, since he told me it was, among all, sunburned).

All the rest (most of them) are from Various Japanese CD's I bought from here (Silver prop still remembers my transactions).

IT's not like I hate you Dain-Ja, it's just that I hate how people thinks selling mp3's makes it easier for it to get to the "unbuying" masses.

Most people I know hates mp3s, and want real vinyl-rips.

ANYWAYS, back to topic

MP3's of UFOLOGY002 are already listed in the Shopping cart [:P]

I'm 90% sure Blue room wasn't available on the EVO store in xmas 2004 but maybe so I'll let it go.

3/4 of the tracks you say you got from IMOdownload weren't listed there in xmas 2004. I remember the EPP tracks not being there yet...and even the RFU I think.

But whatever, I'll let it go - at least you've semi-changed your ways whihc is ok.
But don't share your stuff with others, you make it 10 times worse for us all...
Samination final bitching words - sunrize (and most EPP up to about 018) was released 23/11/2004 ;), and the others search for them and check the date

It took 2.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page