Radio listeners 154+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 2008 Warped Science releases!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Meph751 Al Storm has posted Warped science release 25 through 52. Yes, that says through 52. You may begin weeping tears of joy now. the best uk hardcore label just got better ;)

Warped 25
Fracus & Orbit1 feat Lisa Abbott - Always Stay With Me (Fracus/Orbit1 Mixes)

Warped 26
Flyin & Sparky - Dancin In The Dark/Report 2 The Dancefloor

Warped 27
Al Storm vs Heaven 7 - Take Me Away (Al Storm 'Hardcore/Breakbeat Mixes)

Warped 28
Nu Foundation - Take Me Over (Feat Fran)/Like This/In Kontrol

Audioscape, C-Kay & Kelly C - Need You More/Had Enough/Hidden Agenda

Seduction & Sy - The Devil (Al Storm Remix) / Juicy Sluts - Dont Stop!

Impact & Resist - All I Want (Sy & Unknown Remix/Original Mix)

Inverse & Orbit1 - When The Rain Comes (2008 Mix) / I Need You (Ultravibes Mix)

Al Storm - Rain (Feat Ali) / Snaggletooth

Weaver & Andy L - Sun Is Shining (Original & Ultravibes Remix)

Orbit 1 - Close 2 The Edge / My Heart (Inverse & Orbit 1 Mix)

BLG feat Kelly C - Passion (Original & Mike Euphony Remix)

Al Storm - Surrender (Xtreme Mix) / Shadows (12" Picture disk)

Heaven 7 vs Al Storm - Your The Feelin' / Dance With Me 2008

Ultravibes - Love Inside/Dopest DJ

Fracus & Lisa Abbott - Show You How (2008 Mix & Ultravibes Remix)

SMS & Donna Grassie - Freefallin' (Original & Al Storm Mix)

Bang! vs Al Storm - Breakin Thru' / Love, Life & Happiness 2008

Al Storm & Euphony - Runaway (feat Donna Marie) / Want 2 Party?? (Al Storm Mix)

Bang! - Shooting Star (Al Storm Remix) / Al Storm - Elektro Therapy (12" Picture Disk)

Impact & Orbit1 - I Still Believe (feat Lisa Abbott) / Stay (feat Ant Johnson)

Al Storm - Swept Away (Feat Ali) / Clappin Your Hands

C-Kay feat Fraz -- 5am / Al Storm Remix

Mike Euphony, Cat Knight & Al Storm - Make Me Strong

Darwin feat Fraz - Mesmerised (Original & Al Storm Remix)

Al Storm - You're Still The One (Feat Ali.) / Bustin Jams

Ultravibes - ****in Trip / Groove 2 The Beat

Nu Foundation - Turn It Up/Closer (Beats & Bass Mix)
Leto OMG. OMG.
ruroken Warped 25
Fracus & Orbit1 feat Lisa Abbott - Always Stay With Me (Fracus/Orbit1 Mixes)

WOO finally. I've been waiting for this since the clip was released like a year ago.
Mortis Nice work, some good tracks there.
Samination doe this mean he wont produce anything this year since he already got all that?
Leto
quote:
Originally posted by DjSamination:
doe this mean he wont produce anything this year since he already got all that?

No, I don't know why he would stop producing, but I doubt there will be any more surprise releases other than these.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Leto:
quote:
doe this mean he wont produce anything this year since he already got all that?

No, I don't know why he would stop producing, but I doubt there will be any more surprise releases other than these.

to have 30+ releases decided for one year before hand seems abit suspicious to me :P

anyways, most of it aren't his own tracks (but he propably produced/engineered most of them)
Meph751 it is a label... you know... he signs stuff...

and i see no reason he'd stop producing...
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Meph751:
it is a label... you know... he signs stuff...

Warped Science has made 25 releases in 3 years, and will do nearly 30 in one single year? Especially this year now Amato is down (tho I think it's IMO Distrobution doing these), and piracy is painted all over the wall. Either he/the crew likes getting screwed, got something up their sleeves or hoping for the very best
Meph751 its not like these are all brand new tracks he all of the sudden scooped up, some of them have been done for nearly a year

though maybe i'm just misinterpreting what you mean by suspicious

alstorm
quote:
quote:

Warped Science has made 25 releases in 3 years, and will do nearly 30 in one single year? Especially this year now Amato is down (tho I think it's IMO Distrobution doing these), and piracy is painted all over the wall. Either he/the crew likes getting screwed, got something up their sleeves or hoping for the very best

haha im not gonna stop producing this year (if anything im gonna be doing more) the reason im getting all these out fast & this year is because ive acquired a tiiny bit of a backlog, ive been in the studio a lot and the label sort of got pushed to the back of the que for a bit... but am going to try and push the label a bit more this year so the plan is 3 releases a month, maybe the odd month where there is 4, as close to that as i can manage! . Amato didnt go down because of poor sales, it was other reasons.. and as shit as piracy is, is very little i can do about it! :P hope that explains it ;)
ruroken Will they be up for download on IMO?
Meathead looking forward to hearin the shootin star remix. just hope its been done justice, and even if it hasnt im still buying the record for the flipside.
DJ Euphoric Wicked set of tracks.
Meph751
quote:
Originally posted by ruroken:
Will they be up for download on IMO?

all the other warped science tracks are, so i'd imagine so
NuFoundation
quote:
Originally posted by AlistairStorm:
ive acquired a tiiny bit of a backlog

I'd get a colonoscopy for that if I was you dude, doesn't sound healthy
ruroken LOL

and btw I think the remix of Shooting star is up here:
http://www.myspace.com/alstorm
Meathead cheers fella

its a bit donky, but when it got into the verse it sort of blew me away a bit, i was expectin it to be a bit crap (no offence allistair), but its actually pretty good.
Meph751 it's actually been up there for a few months :)

though i've just realized that the 'updated mix' of surrender is there wheeeeeee!
Meathead
quote:

though i've just realized that the 'updated mix' of surrender is there wheeeeeee!

tune! thats in the list to be released on warped, but wats the crack with cry your tears? has this already been released or due for release or wat?
Meph751 original cry your tears is out at moas.co.uk, that's the al storm remix which was on... hardcore underground 2 i think, and has yet to be released
Samination
quote:
quote:
quote:

haha im not gonna stop producing this year (if anything im gonna be doing more) the reason im getting all these out fast & this year is because ive acquired a tiiny bit of a backlog, ive been in the studio a lot and the label sort of got pushed to the back of the que for a bit... but am going to try and push the label a bit more this year so the plan is 3 releases a month, maybe the odd month where there is 4, as close to that as i can manage! . Amato didnt go down because of poor sales, it was other reasons.. and as shit as piracy is, is very little i can do about it! :P hope that explains it ;)

Not that Im trying to push you down or anything, kudos for trying to get as many releases out, even tho I wont lie Im not fond of your current stuff (I really love the stuff that sounds like Fly With Me, Beating of My Heart rmx and Sure Wont be the Last).

As long as I am possible to get those I might find good on digital, as I want to help Hardcore throu that way, but ofcourse, what can one guy help?
alstorm
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not that Im trying to push you down or anything, kudos for trying to get as many releases out, even tho I wont lie Im not fond of your current stuff (I really love the stuff that sounds like Fly With Me, Beating of My Heart rmx and Sure Wont be the Last).

As long as I am possible to get those I might find good on digital, as I want to help Hardcore throu that way, but ofcourse, what can one guy help?

all good ..each to there own :P .. they will all be available as mp3 & wav's around the same time as the vinyls come out ;)

Samination oh lovely... just a quicky, did you ever make anything more than those 3 i mentioned before? I heard of 2 of them from before, but I first heard and bought Fly With You when it came out on TID. If so, will you be able to (re-)release them? :)
whittle1 I am pleased by this :)
Warped Science always delivers a decent batch of releases.
hardcore anorak awesome deffo my fav label at the moment well crnt see it changing for a while oioi mikey
DJ Euphoric Warped Science is one of my favourite labels as well.

Fav tune from this label.

Antix Falling For You it's a wicked tune.
Mr igloo Ah, Excellent..

Been waiting for Dopest DJ by Ultravibes for a while now, glad its getting a release :)
C.Kay Yay!

It took 1.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page