Radio listeners 177+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore till i die release date - 4th August

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Doc It has 3 CD's aswell!

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/-/8/33/-/6020193/Hardcore-Til-I-Die/Product.html?searchtype=genre#
DJ-Intensity Awesome this CD is next on my list.
Hi Thanks kind sir.

This should be a must get.
The Doc just found this aswell Its mixed by Re-con and Squad-E

Jul 2008

'Hardcore Til I Die' are the biggest live events on the hardcore scene with events up and down the UK every month as well as a massive week-long jaunt to Lloret de Mar in June for HTID In The Sun.

At last HTID, probably the biggest name in hardcore delivers a triple CD with brand new tracks and mixes from the biggest name on the hardcore scene.

Following on from phenomenal success from Darren Styles top 5 album and the biggest selling hardcore brand ever in the UK, 'Clubland X-Treme Hardcore', 'Hardcore Til I Die' further quenches the seemingly insatiable desire for quality hardcore in the UK.

There are 2 CDs mixed by the freshest and leading up and coming DJs on the scene Re-Con and Squad-E who include classic hardcore from such artists as Styles & Breeze, Ultrabeat, Cascada and Alex K.

The third disc is a general round-up of all the biggest hardcore tracks that have been massive at the many HTID events and on the legendary Raver Baby label.
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
just found this aswell Its mixed by Re-con and Squad-E

Jul 2008

'Hardcore Til I Die' are the biggest live events on the hardcore scene with events up and down the UK every month as well as a massive week-long jaunt to Lloret de Mar in June for HTID In The Sun.

At last HTID, probably the biggest name in hardcore delivers a triple CD with brand new tracks and mixes from the biggest name on the hardcore scene.

Following on from phenomenal success from Darren Styles top 5 album and the biggest selling hardcore brand ever in the UK, 'Clubland X-Treme Hardcore', 'Hardcore Til I Die' further quenches the seemingly insatiable desire for quality hardcore in the UK.

There are 2 CDs mixed by the freshest and leading up and coming DJs on the scene Re-Con and Squad-E who include classic hardcore from such artists as Styles & Breeze, Ultrabeat, Cascada and Alex K.

The third disc is a general round-up of all the biggest hardcore tracks that have been massive at the many HTID events and on the legendary Raver Baby label.

ummm...since when did Cascada & Alex K produce Hardcore?
GrahamC one word - Gash!
Samination lemme guess, no unmixed tracks this time?
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by DjSamination:
lemme guess, no unmixed tracks this time?

not a chance! 64 into 3 means mixed!

warped_candykid No no, this is making me pissy, I really dislike Cascada! She has that same drawl in her voice in EVERY song she does! Its like...you dont have to sing every song with the same tone. Alex K...ok, I can handle his trance remixes, but still, neither of them do Hardcore, so I dont get what they are playing at here, unless its just a sale tactic.
Torpex
quote:

WHAT?
Hi Wait, Cascada? What?

...It better be a sick remix or this is going to be lame.
DJ_Axiom Wtf...Cascada? Lol, since when was she hardcore. Hopefully I wont hear a hardcore remix of one of her tracks on Z100.

Besides from that, Im more than excited for another HTID CD.
95_was_the_time cascada... ?

is some one taking the piss?
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
cascada... ?

is some one taking the piss?

F**k me you took your time! anyway I have a feeling we are going to agree on this release! and its obviously going to have cascada, alex K and ultrabeat tracks remixed by re-con and squad-e! just like all the clubland CD's are "in-house"
Torpex Just to clarify, nothing against Ultrabeat, Cascada or Alex K. They make their kind of dance music, fair play...

...but stating that there's any kind of CLASSIC HARDCORE by them just makes my semen boil. Pathetic.
Wilky alex k has DJ'd at HTID and he and recon made a tune 2gether, think it was rok the crowd, if not that track then hes deffo done one.
as for cascada, we all know that aint hardcore.. sayin that, i call 2days commercial and scouce/bouncy house 2days version of happy hardcore

and that write up makes it sound like the 1st ever HTID cd
Wilky my money also says it WONT b out on 4th of august
silver What I'm hearing / guessing... don't quote me.

Livewired late July
HTID (AATW) late Aug
Bonkers 18 late Sept / Oct
Clubland late Nov / Dec
Sharkey's new album March 2009
bulby_g It's pretty obvious they've put the names on the cover to boost sales. The average punter picking up random dance CD's in HMV might buy it because those names are there.

I doubt that this will be any good really. Another Clubland Hardcore. I don't mind some of the tunes but where is the variety...
this-is-bonkers i feel the words i told you so are coming but im not going to say anything...the cascasda,alex K & Ultrabeat tracks could very well be hardcore remixes...we'll jus have to hang about & wait for a tracklist

Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by this-is-bonkers:
i feel the words i told you so are coming but im not going to say anything...the cascasda,alex K & Ultrabeat tracks could very well be hardcore remixes...we'll jus have to hang about & wait for a tracklist

or we could see a commercail disk like with sky divin'
Wilky there you go, it wasnt rok the crowd... but stab 'em

Recon & Alex K - Stab 'Em

http://www.discogs.com/release/720073
Meathead
quote:

You know, i was actually considering buying this album up until that point.
Meathead
quote:
i feel the words i told you so are coming but im not going to say anything...the cascasda,alex K & Ultrabeat tracks could very well be hardcore remixes...we'll jus have to hang about & wait for a tracklist

If there's even the tinniest hint of Cascada or Alex K on the next bonkers, they can swivel.
this-is-bonkers I will stand by you on that!!
DJ-Intensity After hearing that Cascada is on the CD I might reconsider buying it.
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
quote:

If there's even the tinniest hint of Cascada or Alex K on the next bonkers, they can swivel.

im guessing theres going to be a commercial/scouse cd.. cd 3 maybe, which will be covered in this stuff
JustIncredible Released the day after my 17th, guess where my moneys going :P

But seriously, wthf is Alex K and Cascada doing there?
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Justin.2008:
Released the day after my 17th, guess where my moneys going :P

But seriously, wthf is Alex K and Cascada doing there?

marketing at the commercial market, what else do u think? also, whats wrong with it?

im surprised that basshunter aint on there too
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:

im guessing theres going to be a commercial/scouse cd.. cd 3 maybe, which will be covered in this stuff

quote:

Looks like the first 2 CD's will be utter horse shit and the 3rd may be in with a shot of being half decent, but don't think i'll risk it by paying good money for it . I'm going to be avoiding this one like the AIDS.
Vinex This is a must get :D

Oh and alex-k has produced a hardcore track with re-con
Re-con and Alex k - Stab em
DJ-Intensity I made my mind up on this I aint getting it.
djepi there is a hardcore version of cascada's "everytime we touch"... And I'm sorry to say Breeze and Styles were responsible for that. Even more painful to say it was awful (and I'm a breeze and styles fan).

GrahamC Its basically the start for AATW - they will mong HTID - I can't wait to see how they destroy Bonkers now...

I'm guessing a line up for Bonkers 18 of Hixxy, Breeze&Styles & Recon - 3 discs of shit.
phewcharyztik I don't know what everyone's kicking off about, it's only going to be like a Clubland X-Treme Hardcore album but with a different title and different DJs mixing it.
The CXH albums have had Hardcore remixes of trance tunes on, for example the Styles & Breeze Remixes of Cascada's Everytime We Touch & Truly, Madly, Deeply.
As said earlier, the tracks referred to by Cascada, Ultrabeat & Alex K will probably be: Cascada - Because The Night (Squad-E Remix), Ultrabeat vs Darren Styles - Discolights (DS Mix) and the Alex K track will probably be another collaboration with Re-Con.
CD's 1 & 2 are both mixed by Re-Con & Squad-E and will just be a selection of new Raver Baby & AATW tracks - but all Hardcore mixes.
CD 3 is going to be a HTID classics mix which will include stuff like You're Shining (Styles & Breeze), Right Here (Re-Con), Getting Better (Darren Styles), Just Accept It (Hixxy & MC Storm).
I think this album will be quite good, and if any of you like the Clubland X-Treme Hardcore albums, then so will you.
FingazMc 100% wont be buying, cant see there being anything original on this so whats the point.
Wilky U cant really comment on how good it will be without a tracklist or a listen to the album, so dont talk wet!
JamieLeeds
quote:
Originally posted by phewcharyztik:
I don't know what everyone's kicking off about, it's only going to be like a Clubland X-Treme Hardcore album but with a different title and different DJs mixing it.
The CXH albums have had Hardcore remixes of trance tunes on, for example the Styles & Breeze Remixes of Cascada's Everytime We Touch & Truly, Madly, Deeply.
As said earlier, the tracks referred to by Cascada, Ultrabeat & Alex K will probably be: Cascada - Because The Night (Squad-E Remix), Ultrabeat vs Darren Styles - Discolights (DS Mix) and the Alex K track will probably be another collaboration with Re-Con.
CD's 1 & 2 are both mixed by Re-Con & Squad-E and will just be a selection of new Raver Baby & AATW tracks - but all Hardcore mixes.
CD 3 is going to be a HTID classics mix which will include stuff like You're Shining (Styles & Breeze), Right Here (Re-Con), Getting Better (Darren Styles), Just Accept It (Hixxy & MC Storm).
I think this album will be quite good, and if any of you like the Clubland X-Treme Hardcore albums, then so will you.

I was just about to post EXACTLY the same thing. Some of the people on here are ****ing idiots. Glad I'm not the only one with a ****ing brain. They put those names on the front simply to appeal to a wider range of people. They are obviously gunna be tracks remixed into hardcore.
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by JamieLeeds:

I was just about to post EXACTLY the same thing. Some of the people on here are ****ing idiots. Glad I'm not the only one with a ****ing brain. They put those names on the front simply to appeal to a wider range of people. They are obviously gunna be tracks remixed into hardcore.

Really? Dance Tracks remixed into hardcore tracks on a HARDCORE album?!
My Christ! I just thought they were copy and paste the tracklist from the new Clubland CD. I would never of guessed they'd be hardcore.

That's not what i'm pissed about, it's the fact that they're, first of all, claiming Cascada, Alex K and Ultrabeat have produced classic hardcore tracks (that's just taking the piss), second i'm pissed because AATW are doing exactly what everyone knew they would do but hoped they wouldn't. That's turning these established compilations they've bought the rights to IE HTID, Bonkers (hope they don't give it the AATW treatment but it int looking good) into copy cat Clubland Extreme Hardcore CDs. My biggest problem with this is not just this album specifically but what it could mean for the Bonkers series.

Oh and just to clear up Cascada, Alex K - should never come within touching distance of any hardcore album no matter how gay it might be.

Wilky Meathead, how can u claim its going to be anothger clxh when it isnt out yet? Just because it has alex k and cascada on doesnt mean jack!
And, in a way ultrabeat sort of have made hardcore, mike dis cala and chris henry, just not 2gether and not as ultrabeat!
djepi Speeded up cascada tracks are the opposite of what hardcores about. It kinda cheapens the hardcore name. I'll still be buying but I think ppl have a good point in knocking cascada and alex k. Instead of this tosh let's promote real hardcore tunes made by people who love hardcore... Some Darwin tracks or something... Maybe the tracklisting will surprise us when released (or maybe not)
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by djepi:
Speeded up cascada tracks are the opposite of what hardcores about. It kinda cheapens the hardcore name. I'll still be buying but I think ppl have a good point in knocking cascada and alex k.

?? So why are you going to buy it if that's the case? I'm all up for supporting hardcore but if producers are compromising quality for the sake of making some money, i refuse to support their attitude (that being the case). So if the tracklist is anything like how i suspect it will be i'll be saving my cash for a proper comp.

quote:
Meathead, how can u claim its going to be anothger clxh when it isnt out yet? Just because it has alex k and cascada on doesnt mean jack!
And, in a way ultrabeat sort of have made hardcore, mike dis cala and chris henry, just not 2gether and not as ultrabeat!

I don't know that it's going to be another CLXH, but i've never seen Cascada or Alex K on Hardcore Underground for example.

The thing with CLXH is, we all know it's an album put together to appeal to the commercial market with tracks from chart-topping producers, which tbh i don't have a problem with. But the HTID albums didn't start out like that, they were still quite cheesy but not commercial. It seems like AATW are trying to do the same with the HTID album as what they do with the CLXH albums - obviously i can't know that for sure until i see a tracklist but that's how it seems. I just hope that i doesn't become a pattern with them and Bonkers suffers the same fate.
warped_candykid
quote:

Jul 2008

Where exactly did you pull this info. off from?
Wilky Meathead, isnt hardcore underground commercial aswel? Isnt anythin thats released that could enter the chart if it sells enough copies 'commercial'?

Elaborate commercial, as it seems ur only targeting the AATW stuff
acidfluxxbass
quote:

Jul 2008

sorry byt cascada and ultrabea and alex K are not hardcore and annoyme. a nice hixxy remix of these would be nice.

Overal this sounds rubbish...
sounds like a cheap cd for all the wannabe hardcore chavs who have a slightly better taste in music than ppl hu ;iosten to rankin or cammy.

this is a no-no for me...
Meathead
quote:
Meathead, isnt hardcore underground commercial aswel?

What?

The HU series are in no way commercial. Just because something is released doesn't make it commercial, there are terrorcore, speedcore, breakcore CDs released in britain, so by your logic they must be commercial too.

The fact that it can enter the charts doesn't mean shit. It's because they use "big names" like cascada and other commercial acts to draw in punters, it's the equivalant of putting an Arctic Monkeys tune on a death metal CD.

HU in no way appeals to the commercial market, have you even listened to it? Not even a hint of Cascada-core. So, no, HU is not commercial.
acidfluxxbass
quote:
quote:

exactly.. shes not hardcore... cascada is dance. dance thru and thru. its not fast enough or fun enough. ok she myt hav one decent melody but pfft... come on..
And alex k is sooo not 'happy' or 'bonkers' enough to be on bonkers. if alex k is i want his catoon face being beaten up by sharkey and scott brown on the album cover lol
Torpex COMMERCIAL is a very broad term ( http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/commercial ). Hardcore Underground is commercial in a sense that you can buy it and it (hopefully) turns a profit for its makers and everyone involved. So technically Wilky is right.

However, I don't think word games are what this argument is about. Again, the press release clearly states that Ultrabeat, Cascada and Alex K have made CLASSIC HARDCORE. That is a LIE. Having your tracks remixed by the Raver Baby crew doesn't make you a classic hardcore producer. Collaborating on one hardcore track doesn't either. If such wording is intentional for marketing purposes, it's way over the top and should be condemned.

I have no problem with hardcore being "commercialized" - every kind of hardcore has its place and if the Raver Baby style has the most commercial appeal, fair enough. However, I have a BIG problem with deceptive information that distorts the hardcore scene in the eyes of general public, making them think Cascada = hardcore etc. When Cascada starts making hardcore - fair enough, call them hardcore. No sooner though.
Torpex *double post*
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by Torpex:
COMMERCIAL is a very broad term ( http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/commercial ). Hardcore Underground is commercial in a sense that you can buy it and it (hopefully) turns a profit for its makers and everyone involved. So technically Wilky is right.

Of course technically he's right about it being commercial, but that's not the point, you wouldn't class Splittercore as commercial (not at least in England). Technicalities aren't what the issue is here.

Torpex You haven't read the rest of my post, have you. ;)
DJ-Intensity Hardcore Underground is wicked.
Meathead
quote:
You haven't read the rest of my post, have you. ;)

I did yeh, wasn't arguing with you mate. I do agree with you, just backing up my own arguement.
bulby_g
quote:
the press release clearly states that Ultrabeat, Cascada and Alex K have made CLASSIC HARDCORE. That is a LIE. Having your tracks remixed by the Raver Baby crew doesn't make you a classic hardcore producer. Collaborating on one hardcore track doesn't either. If such wording is intentional for marketing purposes, it's way over the top and should be condemned.

I have no problem with hardcore being "commercialized" - every kind of hardcore has its place and if the Raver Baby style has the most commercial appeal, fair enough. However, I have a BIG problem with deceptive information that distorts the hardcore scene in the eyes of general public, making them think Cascada = hardcore etc. When Cascada starts making hardcore - fair enough, call them hardcore. No sooner though.

Win. End of topic. ;)

quote:
phewcharyztik:
I don't know what everyone's kicking off about, it's only going to be like a Clubland X-Treme Hardcore album but with a different title and different DJs mixing it.

That's the exact reason I prob' wont be buying. CXH 3 and 4 were pretty damn weak releases IMO. I'll be listening to the samples before I make my mind up though.
DJ-Intensity Thats what I did as well when I bought Hardcore Nation Next Generation CD.
Wilky Cascada as a group (as there 3 of them) avnt produced hardcore, but... Has dj manian aka dj sammy under a differnt name?

I think we should all email aatw about the press release as its very miss leadin and false advertisin
Meathead
quote:
Cascada as a group (as there 3 of them) avnt produced hardcore, but... Has dj manian aka dj sammy under a differnt name?

I think we should all email aatw about the press release as its very miss leadin and false advertisin

As far as i know, no member of cascada have ever had anything to do with producing their own hardcore track - only remixes BTW DJ Sammy isn't part of Cascada. Checked on Discogs and couldn't find owt so yeah it is blatant false advertising.
Wilky
quote:
quote:
Cascada as a group (as there 3 of them) avnt produced hardcore, but... Has dj manian aka dj sammy under a differnt name?

As far as i know, no member of cascada have ever had anything to do with producing their own hardcore track - only remixes BTW DJ Sammy isn't part of Cascada. Checked on Discogs and couldn't find owt so yeah it is blatant false advertising.

Dj manian an dj sammy are the same chap
Torpex Manuel Reuter, a.k.a. Manian: http://www.discogs.com/artist/DJ+Manian
Samuel Bouriah, a.k.a. Sammy: http://www.discogs.com/artist/DJ+Sammy

Check your stuff before you argue. ;)
Wilky
quote:
Manuel Reuter, a.k.a. Manian: http://www.discogs.com/artist/DJ+Manian
Samuel Bouriah, a.k.a. Sammy: http://www.discogs.com/artist/DJ+Sammy

Check your stuff before you argue. ;)

I stand corrected
Craigavon raver this sounds bad very bad indeed,as the above posts have mentioned,and the 3rd cd meant 2 be classics,all raverbaby stuff fromm 2002 plus all stuff we,ve heard before and god knows how many comps there on
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
quote:

Jul 2008

Where exactly did you pull this info. off from?

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=836545

they do the same when CXH is released!
bulby_g Just realised... No semi nude girl on the front. They've done something right at least. 8-)
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:
Just realised... No semi nude girl on the front. They've done something right at least. 8-)

They've probably just made a mistake. They'll strip off the HTID bird and throw in some quite suspicious white blotches around her face before release.
sophie.HTID :) whayy
bulby_g
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:
Just realised... No semi nude girl on the front. They've done something right at least. 8-)

They've probably just made a mistake. They'll strip off the HTID bird and throw in some quite suspicious white blotches around her face before release.

Haha. :P Quite likely.
DJ-Intensity Best cover was Hardcore Till I Die 2.

It took 3.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page