Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Fracus & Darwin - Point Of No Return *OUT NOW*

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
HardcoreUnderground *OUT TODAY* - In all good high street stores (racked in HMV too!) and online (Zavvi / Amazon / Play etc). 'Fracus & Darwin - Point Of No return' . You can check out the full microsite including all the audio clips, video advert and pre-order links. All shares and posts on relevant pages you might know about are hugely appreciated. I know it's a big ask, but Hardcore Underground (and Fracus & Darwin) only exist because of your support, so we hope you'll do some shouting for us!

http://hardcoreunderground.info/ponr/

All the pre-order links are on the microsite, international customers will probably have the best luck ordering from Zavvi as they ship relatively cheaply :)

Enjoy!
Triquatra going to pop into our local to pick this bad boy up today! 'out now' news item submitted..pending approval lol
whittle1 Bought it today, amazing album.
I just wish it could have a little more exposure.
Archefluxx Got mine today. Totally worth it. Varied music, genres and styles. It covers the spectrum, so its worth it for everyone. I really enjoyed it today, and made what turned into a very tiring and exhausting day much easier.

Well done guys, really enjoying this one :)

I promised Fracus I'd leave a pic:

Archefluxx Well.... that was a lot bigger than I expected...
CDJay *Must... ignore.... potential for comedy*

Massively appreciate the support; we spent a looooong time polishing this (certainly more than we allowed ourselves for Balancing Act!) as this is the first vital strike in a veritable salvo of projects this year.

I say it every time, because it's true. Support for *each* project enables us to keep going and occasionally dare to get ideas above our station. The scene is supposedly in dire straits which we hope to ignore or at worst rectify with a LOT of cool ideas, and, most importantly, music!

Grab a drink..... and.... Cheers!

CDJay
warped_candykid Best track: Turn Back Time! Just for the chipmunk vocal and happy riff that's been missing in Hardcore.
Mansy Scruffy B*****d Olly !!!
danielseven And they did it again!

Great stuff, I'm hearing again some tracks on the CD, very varied stuff!

It took 0.94 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page