Radio listeners 155+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Alex BassJunkie - Madness To My Method

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ Hellfury

Album title: Alex BassJunkie - Madness To My Method
Release: 20.12.2013
Genres: Various (UK Hardcore / Powerstomp e.g.)
Label: Justice Hardcore
2CDs, unmixed, digital (atm.)
Buy

Tracklist (more info asap):
01 - Alex BassJunkie - Zulu
02 - Alex BassJunkie - Lost Boy
03 - Alex BassJunkie - Suck My Dick (ABJ & Riche Powerstomp Mix)
04 - Alex BassJunkie - Get The **** Up
05 - Alex BassJunkie - Guardian Angel
06 - Alex BassJunkie - FuthaMuckah!
07 - Alex BassJunkie - Loca
08 - Alex BassJunkie - How much can you take!
09 - Alex BassJunkie - Circus Ride
10 - Alex BassJunkie - Feel the Beat
11 - Alex BassJunkie - Earth Cry (Weaver Remix)
12 - Alex BassJunkie - Thriller! (136bpm Mix)

Shades label would be envious hardcore surely?
DJ Hellfury updated
wong should be good. great producer is abj
Alex BassJunkie Thanks Thomas for the advertisement and Wong for the kind words,

I Think September/October is a reasonable date for 15/20 tracks, i had August in mind, but with the different styles like Trance, Hardstyle, Gabber, i think these tracks will take a bit longer do construct and get 'perfect' so i pushed the release area around to Sept/Oct.

I haven't actually got anything written yet, so everything on this album will be made fresh over the next few months, i might make a few fresh remixes from my past tracks also.

Is there any of my earlier tracks you would like to see remixed onto the album?

DJ Hellfury np man, looking forward to this album. 2013 will be the year where i buyed most hardcore albums i guess, so many good stuff incoming!

quote:
Originally posted by Alex BassJunkie:

Yes, Heisenberg, Freeform Remix, please! Maybe work with A.B on it, ABJ & A.B., looks good imo ^^

JAJ
quote:

can't wait for this album now :) id actually like to hear an updated remix on Earth Cry, or even Foxhole ;)
_Jay_ JAJ knows his shit! Earth Cry is MASSIVE.

Really looking forward to the album Alex. :-)
Alex BassJunkie Haha ok, i will do an Earth Cry remix, i guess its old enough to warrant a fresh take on it.

DJ Hellfury new clip added
_Jay_
quote:
Haha ok, i will do an Earth Cry remix, i guess its old enough to warrant a fresh take on it.

Good man! It'll be difficult to top, but I'm still really interested to hear it. :-)
DJ Hellfury "Alex BassJunkie - Madness To My Method"

official album title
Alex BassJunkie
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

Good man! It'll be difficult to top, but I'm still really interested to hear it. :-)

I'm such a stubborn guy with my tracks that if i don't think the remix has topped the original i'll leave it off the album.... When you get a remix of any song, it always gets compared to the original, so if you can't top the original, then you're in for a backlash...

Although Earth Cry will be pretty hard to 'remix' as the riffs in the track are pretty unchangeable without ruining them, maybe a few note changes on the breakdown riff would work, but in all honesty it will probably sound like a 2013 update with fresher sounds and a better mixdown more than a remix, but i'll see what i can come up with!

DJ Hellfury updated, new clips added
_Jay_ Looking forward to this.
DJ Hellfury updated
DJ Hellfury update
piumaki is out!!

http://www.trackitdown.net/track/alex-bassjunkie/alex-bassjunkie-madness-to-my-method/hardcore/6556110.html

There are some good tunes here like Lost Boy, Get The **** Up, Guardian Angel, Feel The Beat and the Weaver remix in my opinion....but please stop using the abused "fother mucker" vocal sample :)
Elipton 'mazing album. Wish it was on CD
Alex BassJunkie
quote:
Originally posted by piumaki:
but please stop using the abused "fother mucker" vocal sample :)

Hehe sorry, i actually started that vocal a while back as breakbeat, before everyone else used it but never finished it, it was made early 2013, just 999889 remixes got released with it before mine!

hope you enjoy it anyway guys, took around 6 months from start to finish, then i chilled for a bit and got married and forgot to release it on time, then i had to get artwork sorted, which was supposed to be my face photoshopped on a mad scientists face and bla bla, but didnt work so well, so we chose the brain grenade thingy! will do another one next year probably if i can get time away from the wife in the nights!
piumaki
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by piumaki:
but please stop using the abused "fother mucker" vocal sample :)

Hehe sorry, i actually started that vocal a while back as breakbeat, before everyone else used it but never finished it, it was made early 2013, just 999889 remixes got released with it before mine!

hope you enjoy it anyway guys, took around 6 months from start to finish, then i chilled for a bit and got married and forgot to release it on time, then i had to get artwork sorted, which was supposed to be my face photoshopped on a mad scientists face and bla bla, but didnt work so well, so we chose the brain grenade thingy! will do another one next year probably if i can get time away from the wife in the nights!

Heheheh I can understand and I like the album anyway :)
_Jay_
Haven't listened to many of the clips yet, but the Weaver mix of Earth Cry came out really well - lovely stuff!

DJ Hellfury updated
rickyb144 Cheers mate :)

It took 0.97 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page