Radio listeners 166+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 So Light (Negative and Original Mixes)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Mark Shepherd Hello,

I am self-releasing a 12" of a track I did about a year ago. It has been getting play in California and the midwest America for a while now, to good reviews, so I figured it was high time I pressed it up.

The a-side is a newer mix, 175 bpm, with a bit of a harder kick than the original. Really bizarre breakdown in the middle too, with a lot of reversed vocals and pianos and stuff. The b-side is the original mix that has been going around for the past year, so if you live in one of the places where it has been getting play, or have downloaded any mixes by No Left Turn or Smirk, this is the mix they have had.

If you would like audio samples, then follow the links from this page. I don't know if I am allowed to post audio links from this page, so to be safe I will link a different post:
http://server1.revolution-records.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5732

The record will be available exclusively at www.phusionrecords.com and www.subsonicstore.com for a couple months. After that time has passed, any extra records I will try to send out to stores in different countries so as to help spread the record out over as wide an audience as possible.

Follow the links and listen to the samples!

Mark Shepherd
[email protected]
Seany thats good ,might have to get a copy.what did you make that with?

Happy Hardcore ForeVer
silver You can post audio of your own tracks asuming you own the copyright.

I listened to the A track, sounds good.

Dave Murray This tune is great, i will have to see about getting it, heard it before but lost it when my hard drive crashed DOH. Also the Original Mix has a serious badass breakdown ( Which btw is well shithot )

-Donny / No Left Turn
http://www.liquidvinyldjs.com
Comet Oh wow! Hey Mark! Last time I was at Phusion talking about getting my stuff on vinyl, he was telling me about you and how it's been SO long for you getting this out! I think he said it was like, EKSRR001. But YES! I finally get to hear what he's been talking about! He is right, it does sound a little like my style of producing!

Great job man. I really hope this comes out soon..

__________ _ _ _
Hardcore 'till I die ..
Mark Shepherd I hope it comes out soon too! heh but it is kind of out of my hands, so there's nothing to do but wait. I am getting test presses this week, so hopefully everything will get sorted within the next couple weeks. But I've said that before, and it's been much more than two weeks. So whatever.

Comet Sage just told me on AIM that it's coming out in a week!

__________ _ _ _
Hardcore 'till I die ..
Underloop hmmmmm, that Negative Mix....... can I claim back the cost of a new pair of trousers from you coz I had a slight accident when I heard that mix *blush*

I have to say, that is one of the best tunes I have heard in ages!!!!!! Not quite as keen on the original mix (its still a choon!!!) but OMG that Negative Mix..... those sweet as **** vocals combined with the hard as crud beats really did rock my boat!!!

Matthew aka DJ Underloop

Intense Radio - the freshest up and coming DJs
http://intense.underloop.co.uk
Hardcore, Trance, Drum n Bass, Tech House etc
Simon Woah, excellent this, not too keen on the harder mix, but the original is brilliant.....great vocals combined with a good beat.....then to my joy as it progresses it moves onto some excellent breakbeat sounds......good stuff .

Everything is random, your probebly not meant to read this!!!!!!

You Turn & Face The Strange..............You Turn & Face Yourself!!!
No Left Turn i love the acidy, piano, breakbeat breakdown.

-Donny / No Left Turn
http://www.liquidvinyldjs.com
smileshot This record will be available at

www.subsonicstore.com &
www.phusionrecords.com

sometime late next week.

DJ Mouse /me adds this to his shopping list

--------------------------------------------------
"I had 2 half-brothers and they both died, so Mummy took the chainsaw off me"

DJ Mouse
http://hardcorehq.tk

It took 1.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page