Radio listeners 176+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 FREE K12 Studios Hardcore Choons! updated 11/14/06

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
No Left Turn We know we missed posting the freebie last week, but hey... if this were 200 years ago... who knows what could be happening. For all you know we could all be out storming the seas on a neverending quest to find buried treasure and then finding the buried treasure and finding out that it's a gold burrito.

Anyway, some may recognize this week's freebie from the latest mix recently posted by The Nice Guys. If you don't know that one then I highly suggest grabbing it off their MySpace site, http://www.myspace.com/theniceguys.

*NEW* 11/14/06
No Left Turn & Cracker Jack - Listen Up
- http://noleftturn.autisticpig.com/tracks/NoLeftTurn&CrackerJack-ListenUp-256kbps.mp3

The Nice Guys - I Get What I Want - http://noleftturn.autisticpig.com/tracks/TheNiceGuys-IGetWhatIWant-256kbps.mp3

No Left Turn - Next To You (Japan Mix) - http://noleftturn.autisticpig.com/tracks/NoLefTturn-NextToYou(JapanMix)-256kbps.mp3

Reese & Sunrize - When The Last Time - http://noleftturn.autisticpig.com/tracks/Reese&Sunrize-WhenTheLastTime-256kbps.mp3

The Nice Guys ft. Reese - Run To Me - http://noleftturn.autisticpig.com/tracks/TheNiceGuys-ft.-Reese-RunToMe2006-256kbps.mp3

No Left Turn - Neverland - http://noleftturn.autisticpig.com/tracks/NoLeftTurn-Neverland-256kbps.mp3

The American Idiots - http://noleftturn.autisticpig.com/tracks/TheAmericanIdiots-WalkAlone.mp3

Reese - Voodoo Magic - http://noleftturn.autisticpig.com/tracks/Reese-VoodooMagic-256kbps.mp3

Enjoy and watch out for next week's freebie!
Jax html doesnt work on this forum

http://www.myspace.com/theniceguys

(right-click & save as)

The American Idiots - Walk Alone http://noleftturn.autisticpig.com/tracks/TheAmericanIdiots-WalkAlone.mp3

Reese- Voodoo Magic http://noleftturn.autisticpig.com/tracks/Reese-VoodooMagic-256kbps.mp3
CDJay :D :D :D :D

Why... you lovely people!

CDJay
jenks Niiiice
Jax just gave them a listen, quality tunes ud be daft not to get them downloaded!

No Left Turn thanks for the heads up about the html! hope you guys dig them and the ones we'll be posting in the very near fuiture.
Leto Wicked...thanks!
swansea247 sweet :D
kayaus22 yeah thanks for the tunes! keep it up!
djDMS Lovely lovely lovely!
Reese free tune make me tingly inside.

especially in my muff area.
1up NLT, Reese and the Nice Guys...
craaazy!
Nooney Cheers mate, great tunes!
Samination nice stuff, I recognise the 2nd track from somehwre tho
Dain-Ja Obviously!

It's a remix of The Prodigy's "Voodoo People"...

The Pendulum remix of that has been played out more than everything recently...and it even appear's on Robbie Long's mix on Hardcore Nation 3.
katrinar50 Is the noleftturn site always this slow??!!! I have been trying to dl the latest Nice Guys mix and I can't even get past first base!! :-( I so want this mix it looks just my cup of tea!!
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by katrinar50:
Is the noleftturn site always this slow??!!! I have been trying to dl the latest Nice Guys mix and I can't even get past first base!! :-( I so want this mix it looks just my cup of tea!!

Would it help if i told you it took me about 2 minutes to download it?
clarke101
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
Is the noleftturn site always this slow??!!! I have been trying to dl the latest Nice Guys mix and I can't even get past first base!! :-( I so want this mix it looks just my cup of tea!!

Would it help if i told you it took me about 2 minutes to download it?

no problems for me either
No Left Turn i apologize for the lag some people experienced today. usually my server is pretty fast, but today they decided to do a software upgrade during business hours so that might've made things run slow.
katrinar50 @DMS I'll get you just you wait and see!

@No Left Turn - Thanks I'll give it another go today.

Kat
Reese glad people are liking these, but grab them while you can as we've decided to make this a "free track of the week" type thing starting next week! so once you've missed em... you've missed em!!
No Left Turn and here we go for this week's freebie!
jenks Where? where?
No Left Turn i bet it would help if i told you to re-check the first post.
djDMS
quote:
@DMS I'll get you just you wait and see!

Yeah yeah......

:P

Neverland - Quality tuneage!

Going from strength to strength boys
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by No Left Turn:
i bet it would help if i told you to re-check the first post.

Yeah, you're probably right...
lucificifus This was a hat trick. Congrats on 3 killer releases!
Leto Neverland is on the d/l now, will post feedback later.

EDIT:

Nice, quality track. I've heard the vocals a lot though...but good use making them sound fresh!
luminate hey when u guys find out what's happeniong with "i get what i want" plz post it up so i can buy/dl it :D
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by luminate:
hey when u guys find out what's happeniong with "i get what i want" plz post it up so i can buy/dl it :D

Yeah! Or Hazel Eyes :D
No Left Turn yet, ANOTHER new one, check the first post!
jenks
quote:
yet, ANOTHER new one, check the first post!

Project-Industrial
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
quote:
yet, ANOTHER new one, check the first post!

ey .. dun i get some?
Leto Will check it out and reply later :)
Dain-Ja "Run to me" is flipping awesome

SWEET THANK YOU
luminate on the d/l now, post feedback in a bit

*edit*
pretty nice track u guys hav there, good work :D
are we alloud to play these out n use them in mixes n such? just thought i'd double check :P
No Left Turn Yes, you can play all of these in demo mixes and/or live sets and feel free to share these with whoever else wants them or doesn't already have them.
djDMS Cheers lads

:)
Rapter <3 the freebies! great tracks!

i need to post here more often =P
manutd76 all sweet tunes ** Neverland has to be me favorate of the 4 :)
No Left Turn *bump*

new tune by Reese & Sunrize!! check the updated first post!
djDMS Another awesome tune.

You guys are really doing the business right now!
jenks ^^ I know, this thread never gets the attention it deserves!
lucificifus ALL FOUR TUNES ARE KILLER!

will you be releasing No Left Turn - Next To You (Japan Mix)? I heard it on Dragon's Romance, and would really like to somehow obtain a copy!
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by lucificifus:
ALL FOUR TUNES ARE KILLER!

I count five
No Left Turn
quote:
Originally posted by lucificifus:
will you be releasing No Left Turn - Next To You (Japan Mix)? I heard it on Dragon's Romance, and would really like to somehow obtain a copy!

no plans for a vinyl/compilation release. who knows... it just might end up on here...

to be continued...
Dain-Ja SWEET
Mad Max another wicked tune and for free. u legend!!!!!
if i could give u a high five i would

lovin neverland
luminate just havin a listen now... pretty cool so far... could do some nice cuts with it :P
so far... f*cking cooooooooooooooooool!!!! heheh got a hell nice feel to this one!! real stomper :D
luv it guys!!!
best yet :D:D:D:D:D
swansea247 killer choons :D
Leto Brilliant, keep the free tunes comin'!!
milo so freaking good
Meph751 amazing as expected ;)
Leto WHEN THE LAST TIME = AWESOME...

This is great stuff! Keep it up!
Dain-Ja I recorded a new mix today

"When the last time" is in it :D

Will post once uploads are back online on djmixtape.net
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by Leto:
WHEN THE LAST TIME = AWESOME...

Agreed.
No Left Turn updated the first post.

a day late, but we have another one!! a lot of people have been asking me for this one, so here it is... free for everyone!!
djDMS Oh yes!

Next to you is such a tune!

Thanks again

:)
lucificifus Dear No Left Turn:
Thank you. You rock. Rock so hard. Hard like a golden burrito. Like Golden-burrito-deathcore featuring Ron D Core as mixed by SRB with double extra video features.

Much love.
Lucificifus.
Rapter Thanks! awesome tracks as always!!

k12 is awesome!! =)

silver I have met the orginial singer on "Next To You (Japan Mix)"... I don't think I could play this in Japan... people would ask me questions I couldn't answer :)
Project-Industrial
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
I have met the orginial singer on "Next To You (Japan Mix)"... I don't think I could play this in Japan... people would ask me questions I couldn't answer :)

hey ppl ask me questions aswell if i play cillit bang or abba in my sets mixed up with sum gabba beats :)
No Left Turn bumpitty bumpitty boo
jenks Got my hopes up then I thought there was gonna be another track :p
No Left Turn new track posted! updated today. enjoy!
jenks Nice! I was hoping this would get posted :D
e-lucid omfg how have i only just noticed this topic!

So how many freebies have I missed- never to return then?

Wicked job guys!
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by jowlimowli:
omfg how have i only just noticed this topic!

So how many freebies have I missed- never to return then?

Wicked job guys!

The links to them are all in the first post ;)
Rapter WOOT! excellent track! i have wanted this track for awhile.
Mad Max another wicked track. legend!!

how much stuff have u made?? especially if u can keep giving tracks like these away for free.

i ve been impressed with them all just sad i havent got a cdjay yet(next couple of months)
djDMS Another corker, thanks AGAIN!

Another reason for me to wipe the dust from my CD deck.
luminate hav my babies :D
Leto Will download as soon as I get home...:)
e-lucid No Left Turns new mixes are wicked, as are The Stunned Guys on myspace!

Only prob is I cant download "Joshuah - You Need People Like Me" - June 2006
Latest mashup mix from the Genre Slut king!
And the tracklist is amazing :(
anyone got it?
trippylilbassaddict took a wile to finally get the tunes (but after throwin comp out the window, came to an agreement):)....................nice one.
No Left Turn
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Max:
another wicked track. legend!!

how much stuff have u made?? especially if u can keep giving tracks like these away for free.

i ve been impressed with them all just sad i havent got a cdjay yet(next couple of months)

hey mate, glad you like the tunes! all the stuff we're giving away are either really old unsigned tunes or ripoffs that won't ever get signed. so what better way to sort them out than to give them to everyone! there are a couple of album projects in the works from our studio so none of those will be given away for free. that's all, so we hope you keep enjoying the tunes!

Samination sorry for not replying before, but most of these track s are very good, n I hope to use them in a mix or 2 as soon as possible ;)
No Left Turn Hey guys,

It's been just about a month since the last time we gave away a tune, so I've updated the first post with a new goodie for all of you. Hope you all enjoy!
Mad Max whoop whoop another tune. loved everything u have given away. Thought it may have stopped as there hasnt been one for awhile but u return so i am happy again

Good stuff once again.
jenks Great as always :D
luminate on the d/l now!
as always, much appreciated :D
Leto I greatly enjoyed the new track! K12 Studios, you rawk!!!1!!!!!
Vista Cheers guys, been grabbing all these just now!
Alexbturbo Xcellent tracks. Neverland rocks :)
Underloop woohooo!!! Thanks guys!!!!

My router is now burning hot with all the quality downloadage!

It took 6.97 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page