Radio listeners 154+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 TATWCV - FORTHCOMING COMPILATION

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Shanty

TATWCV is a new and exciting hardcore music compilation which is due for release around April 2010:

CD1 - Cube::Hard [Breakbeat]
CD2 - Shanty [Freeform]
CD3 - Jnks & Swoosh and RX & Carbon Based [FINRG / Freeform]

More information regarding this project will be posted in January..
Meathead Catchy title :p ;)

Looks pretty good from early impressions. Look forward to hearing more.
Wilky Cool what does TATWCV stand for? Dont wana get confused with TATW = trance around the world
Audio Warfare Wicked this sounds awesome. 8)
Shanty It's definitely not anything to do with Trance Around The World. Can't say too much more as it's not my project... Anyone wishing to submit tracks please contact me ASAP!
Quicksilver CD3 looks very promising!!!! Finnish Freeform is just the best.

CD2 is next on the list, sorry, Shanty, but competition from the Finnish guys is tough. ;P
MAtRiCks Wicked!!

The front page states that this is a CD release, but your post doesn't specify it, Shanty. Is it correct? It does say CD1/CD2/CD3, but I just wonder if it's an online project like Crush On Hardcore.
silver
quote:
Originally posted by MAtRiCks:
The front page states that this is a CD release, but your post doesn't specify it, Shanty. Is it correct? It does say CD1/CD2/CD3, but I just wonder if it's an online project like Crush On Hardcore.

Quote:
"I was asked to do the artwork for a very exciting Hardcore music project. TATWCV is a 3xCD album which is due for release in April 2010 and is mixed by Cube::Hard, Shanty, Jnks + Swoosh and RX + Carbon Based. There will be a regular version for the artwork, but also a LTD edition which features the free bonus CD 'Sequel Of The V' with full lenght tracks. More info about this project coming in January."

Source: http://jorisvanmeegen.blogspot.com/2009/11/tatwcv-artwork-preview.html
acidfluxxbass WOW!! YES!! like.. WOW!

CD3 looks very very tight. :)
Mad Max i need the ltd edition version

****wets pants****
tru bass A new, GOOD hardcore album!

Woooooooooooooooooo!!!

can't wait for this one
Smoogie Looks interesting.
Dark Orochi I CANNOT wait. I live for freeform.
Ionosphere ....aha.

*edit*

and this -
quote:
Originally posted by Shanty:

....Anyone wishing to submit tracks please contact me ASAP!

Is that submissions for any of the CDs? ....and just how soon is ASAP? :)
näkkk HOLY ****

looks nice, I'll be getting this.
FingazMc Sweeet :)
Kosmic Interesting poster, cd looks alright
Jackol i want to preorder this now.
Leto Looks awesome! Some great talent in this project.
Craigavon raver me thinks i,ll be geting this cube:hard
Ken Masters yeah, lookin wkd this! seems like a breathe of fresh air right enough but wheres the scrony bird on the front cover? It just doesn't seem right without it!................jokes of course
näkkk
quote:
Originally posted by djkenmasters:
yeah, lookin wkd this! seems like a breathe of fresh air right enough but wheres the scrony bird on the front cover? It just doesn't seem right without it!................jokes of course

And what about the Hixxy bonus disk??
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by näkkk:
quote:
yeah, lookin wkd this! seems like a breathe of fresh air right enough but wheres the scrony bird on the front cover? It just doesn't seem right without it!................jokes of course

And what about the Hixxy bonus disk??

You said it Nakkk! I wont stand for this!

in all seriousness, this does seem like a breath of fresh air & i'll be sure to buy this! It'll be the first NEW hardcore CD i've bought since the glory days of Bonkers 7. no s**t

Smoogie
quote:
in all seriousness, this does seem like a breath of fresh air & i'll be sure to buy this! It'll be the first hardcore CD i've bought since the glory days of Bonkers 7. no s**t

You mean you havn't brought a Hardcore CD in ten years? I might also buy this and I havn't brought a CD since Bonkers 18 and only listened to Sharkey's mix.
Ken Masters i've bought Hardcore CD's yeah, but all old skool, Thunderdomes, Happy Hardcore's, ect, ect

I'd rather buy all the new vinyls & mix the tunes up myself
Smoogie
quote:
i've bought Hardcore CD's yeah, but all old skool, Thunderdomes, Happy Hardcore's, ect, ect

I'd rather buy all the new vinyls & mix the tunes up myself

Fair enough, I don't bother with most compialtions these days, even the Old Skool style ones have the same tunes on them lol Last Old Skool one I brought must have been Helter Skelter prsents United Hardcore from 2006 with Dougal, Slipmatt & Billy 'Danile' Bunter. Best of Bonkers was half Old Skool with Hixxy & Re-con have a decent mix for a change lol

I did get a Thunderdome last year but it was from 1996 so wouldn't have been classed as Old Skool at the time

It took 1.48 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page