Radio listeners 177+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Til I Die

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Comet New info on the low budget RaverBaby crew album! It's supposed to come out on October 6th, and for only £7.99! Here's the tracklisting.

CD01 - Hixxy's Mix
1. Praga Khan - Injected With A Poison (Hixxy HTID remix)
2. Styles & Breeze - You're Shining (HTID Timed remix)
3. Euphony & DJ Storm feat. Danielle - Breathe
4. Styles - Back 2 The Old Skool
5. Weaver - Falling In
6. Breeze - Lets Fly (Breeze & Styles Remix)
7. Kingsize & Eternity - Touch Of Magic
8. Dowster & Uprise - Through The Trees (Dowster & Gammer Remix)
9. Hixxy - Only Time (Stargazer & Uplift Remix)
10. Gammer - The Power Within
11. Breeze & Styles - Black Magic, Bad Magic (Gammer Remix)
12. Dowster, Dougal & Gammer - Can You Hear Me
13. Styles & Breeze - Heart Beats (Faber & Da Suza Timed Mix)

CD02 - Unmixed
1. Force & Styles - Field Of Dreams
2. Antisocial - Get Into Love
3. Euphony - Space Invader (Scott Brown Remix)
4. Hixxy - Come Together
5. Force & Styles - Cutting Deep
6. Hixxy - Thumper
7. Quest - Reach For Love
8. Force & Styles - Shining Down
9. Antisocial - Forever Young
10. Force & Styles - Pretty Green Eyes
11. Hixxy and UFO - Welcome
12. Breeze and Styles - Future Set

Looks like CD02 is for those CDJ users wanting some old tracks!

___________ _ _ _
Hardcore 'till I die ..
K-Hole ooh, looks good, another purchase for me :D

-----------------
Chris aka Ghost

i'll be raving at-
United Dance-sept 27th
Enigma-nov 15th
virus
quote:
Kingsize & Eternity - Touch Of Magic

sounds interesting :)

"Belong To The Hardcore Regime! Wake Up From Your Synthetic Dreams!....WE Are Your Future!!!"
Kaffine Would have been better, though, if they had been harder-to-find old tracks. I mean, I can get most of those pretty easily. Someone release an unmixed CD with bodyslam on it! PLEASE!

-dj h3o

All I know is that to me, you look like you're lots of fun, open up your loving arms - watch out here I come!
DJ Flex I'm with Kaffine on that one, some rare tracks would have been better!

....mind you some of those i want anyway!

Depends what you mean.. if you mean on vinyl then ur right. However, unmixed and well sourced on CD:

Field of Dreams is on the F&S U.S album but sounds a bit flat. This *might* be improved. Space Invader ( SB remix ) has never been on a CD unmixed before. Cutting Deep was on the F&S U.S album but was a naaaasty edit, so if this is rectified I will be overjoyed. Thumper could concievably be a different mix to the ones on "Inner Rhythm" and "Just 4 U Vol 2". Reach for Love has never been on a CD unmixed before, neither has Welcome or Future Set.

"Someone release an unmixed CD with bodyslam on it! PLEASE!"

It's on Dreamscape Hardcore 2001, a 4 CD set which is still easily available.

If this 2nd CD turns out to be vinyl sourced, I will not be responsible for my actions.

No1 else noticed that the 2nd CD was supposed to be mixed by B&S? 'tis amazing the unlikely events that seem to have to occur for a RB related unmixed CD to come about, heh.

CDJay

"Are Eph You?"
EUTO why are Breeze & Styles on credit?? or do they only have to do with compiling the track??

Praga Khan - Injected With A Poison (Hixxy HTID remix)
^^really interesting!!
Praga Khan....

---------------------------------------

We are ONE FAMILY

Dibstar It does look good for the value but from the perspective of a non-dj, unmixed cds I find are annoying - I mean *edit* when i buy an album I prefer to have a mixed cd (although obviously I can see the benefits for dj's)

The star in my name isn't there for nothing
CDJay *sighs*

CDJay

"Are Eph You?"
Sean Apollo low budget or not , looks like a really good tracklisting and im sure i'll grab it when it comes out. HARDCORE POWER! hehe

apollo

*--DJ Apollo, 110% Hardcore!--*
pishposh looks good, i'm achin to check out that gammer tune

whispering I like the cover and the name and that tracklisting looks really good...
Another one to the wishlist...

-dj h3o

All I know is that to me, you look like you're lots of fun, open up your loving arms - watch out here I come!
Dexter Just found the site ! Sweet !

I need help !? Does anyone know anywhere that I can get hold of the old Ruffneck Alliance & Bass Generator albums ??

Cheers in advance

Dexter
rorybory $14 in the US? Amazon has it for $24. How do I get it for $14?

whispering
quote:
Originally posted by rorybory:
$14 in the US? Amazon has it for $24. How do I get it for $14?

I guess its not released in US, so they are selling it as an import, witch is always very expensive, buy it from UK and you'll get it cheaper...
Oh, and if you've used the "american" amazon, you can use the same account to buy from the UK amazon...

Entity Well, if it says that it was mixed by Hixxy and B&S then I guess it's gotta be. Looking at the track listing, I'd say it was a back2back jobbie. At the end of the day the cover has been designed, and it will have the tracklisting on it, so if B&S weren't on it, then they wouldn't be on the front cover would they?

"Every time I learn something new, it pushes out something old!"
DoNkEy i am buyin dis CD b-coz it has an unmixed disc and im a CD DJ who plays all styles of hardcore, i only really want "Reach4love" b-coz i have most of the othr trax, the ones i dont have r just a bonus!!!!!!! im not at all interested in the mixed disc, maybe i will listen 2 it at one point tho, when im buzzin of me nut or sumfin!!

CDJay "At the end of the day the cover has been designed, and it will have the tracklisting on it, so if B&S weren't on it, then they wouldn't be on the front cover would they?"

Depends whether or not the mix was lost at the last minute I spose.

CDJay

"Are Eph You?"
Slynx well i think its a good idea, i like to hear different remixes, everyones got their own likes and dislikes, but i think it gonna be a good low budget cd. GOD knows i need a new cd to listen too!

"Belong To The Hardcore Regime! Wake Up From Your Synthetic Dreams!....WE Are Your Future!!!"
B.C i got it for £6.99 out of my local Virgin store (plus a hefty student discount).....Its pretty decent like. The 1st mix is really good and Hixxy's mix of 'Injected With a Poison' is one for the die-hard fans.

Rated 8/10

It took 1.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page