Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/04/27 :  03:54:44  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Just to clear things up... They are not working together they are working on remixes of each others tracks.

it's all hardcore.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
lucificifus
Advanced Member

United States
1,518 posts
lucificifus has attended 2 events
Posted - 2005/04/27 :  05:45:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lucificifus's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Just to clear things up... They are not working together they are working on remixes of each others tracks.

it's all hardcore.

Still awesome! I want to hear a Makina Remix of Plus System -- Lets all Get Down and a SB Remix of DJ Number One

-----------------------------
lookame! Ima attention whore!

marchhare

United States
370 posts
marchhare has attended 3 events
Posted - 2005/05/01 :  09:26:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I am exited to see what its gonna sound like.

HaPpY UnBirThDaY WouLd you LiKe soMe TeA??

DJ Mole
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,505 posts
DJ Mole has attended 7 events
Posted - 2005/05/01 :  12:26:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Mole's homepage  Reply with quote
i hope there is a brown remix of "DJ Number 1"

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
http://www.molesociety.tk
http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=DJ-Mole
http://www.totallybonkers.co.uk

David_Nin
Starting Member

Spain
8 posts
Posted - 2005/05/03 :  22:05:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit David_Nin's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:
quote:
Originally posted by lucificifus:

OMFG I AM BALDO!!! RANT! RAVE!

Awesome!

-----------------------------
lookame! Ima attention whore!

Hahaha quality stuff lucifius. Your not wrong anyway bc mate i'm well pleased bout this reckon some gd tunes will be released, plus i'm sure scott brown'll stay away from the poofy male vocals ruboy sometimes comes out with and base up some of ruboys many anthems.

As folk've said it isnt really a big surprise cos makinas took a lot of influence from old bouncy techno from the start and scott browns no 1 legend over there. Years ago when i was in parlafugel before i even new what makina was loadsa the spaniards were showin me scotland clan t shirts sayin how they loved scottish and dutch hardcore.

I've got a scott brown set from x-que a couple year back and it's the best set i've ever heard him play. Aswell as all his evo beats of the time like neckbreaker, badboy etc mashes up shitloads of makina, gabba, bases, pitched up trance sounds like 3 deck's to me 90 odd minutes of quality stompin.

Agree with mole and steve o bout dj number one needin remixed can jus picture it "this track is energy style" then bangin evo kickoff . Hopefully some gabba mixes aswell all be worth checkin out anyway.

Am defo lookin forward to more news on this cos can only do the makina scene over here a lot of gd, been stuck in past far too long wi too many kids jus wantin to here same old cheesy classics wi mc's left right and centre. The musics never stopped progressin in spain but most the folk who attend makina raves in north east only like the old stuff and have no interest in new spanish or uk hardcore .

Think the only way it can move forward in my eyes is through the uk hardcore scene with quality raves and slightly more open minded ravers. defo think a 3 deck show from one of the spanish masters would go down excellent at uproar, htid or whatever as they mix loadsa the uk anthems in sets and nobody can tell me there not technically much better than our dj's. the energy rush of bcn would blow a lotta people back .

http://www.sbthq.net/audio/mixes/javisession1.ram heres a tracker set of sbthq.net for anyone who's interested in hearin more.

Venga familia!!!

Hi, im from barcelona.
If you want know more about makina add me to messenger ([email protected]) because i want know a lot about uk hardcore and happy hardcore! :D

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,085 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/05/08 :  21:59:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
So, the google ads showed me this thread, and it seems I missed it completly!

Anyone know if this ever happened?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2017/05/09 :  16:32:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
So, the google ads showed me this thread, and it seems I missed it completly!

Anyone know if this ever happened?

uhm ; for real.

what the hell. the direction hardcore SHOULD have taken!!!!

****ing a.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.93 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page