Printer friendly
Page: 
of 21

Author Thread  
wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2007/09/26 :  23:00:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
quote:
Originally posted by this-is-bonkers:
so is hixxy confirmed for this? cus its just sacriligeous to have a bonkers album with out Hixxy! to warm us up

Hixxy only missed one, Bonkers 6 and that didnt go to well lol Hixxy and Re-con's mix on Best of Bonkers was an interesting listen with the likes of the Dutch Ruffneck classics although Hixxy only does Upfront Hardcore now except Bonkers 13 which was 'old skool killa kuts'

now an then hell play the odd gabba track, he played state of emergency at the last htid

Alert moderator Go to top of page
95_was_the_time
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,285 posts
Posted - 2007/09/26 :  23:36:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 95_was_the_time's homepage  Reply with quote
bonkers 17 is going to be crap, it will still be that upfront ukhardcore stuff won't it, every tune will sound the same,

they need to make me make the bonkers album for them, it would go like this:

cd1: me, even if i don't DJ, i'd still pick some amazing oldskool and nu-oldskool tunes
cd2; dj faydz
cd3: dj ratty
cd4; me again

and the cover would have a tart on the front (y'know, like all the OTHER cds) but she'd have a knife being held to her neck. and lots of crazy whacky coloured logos too, and on the back it will say 'this CD is not to be sold to chavs and trendies who go to salons and pay £££ for gay scene-killing haircuts"

n/a
Banned

0 posts
Posted - 2007/09/26 :  23:43:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit n/a's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
bonkers 17 is going to be crap, it will still be that upfront ukhardcore stuff won't it, every tune will sound the same,

cd1: me, even if i don't DJ, i'd still pick some amazing oldskool and nu-oldskool tunes
cd2; dj faydz
cd4; me again

and the cover would have a tart on the front (y'know, like all the OTHER cds) but she'd have a knife being held to her neck. and lots of crazy whacky coloured logos too, and on the back it will say 'this CD is not to be sold to chavs and trendies who go to salons and pay £££ for gay scene-killing haircuts"

lmfao sweet

M.A.D

United Kingdom
29 posts
Posted - 2007/09/26 :  23:46:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:

cd2; dj faydz
cd4; me again

lol you really are ****ing bonkers mate

n/a
Banned

0 posts
Posted - 2007/09/26 :  23:47:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit n/a's homepage  Reply with quote
Well its in the title.

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2007/09/27 :  00:44:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
95 was the time = twat

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,938 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/09/27 :  01:02:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
so is hixxy confirmed for this? cus its just sacriligeous to have a bonkers album with out Hixxy! to warm us up

I hope Hixxy gives us a more happier, vocally mix than his Bonkers 16 mix.

novaboy
Advanced Member

Australia
1,319 posts
Posted - 2007/09/27 :  04:13:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit novaboy's homepage  Reply with quote
best of bonkers? cd 3 mr wong?

Im_British

United Kingdom
39 posts
Im_British has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/09/27 :  08:30:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Im_British's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
every tune will sound the same

That sounds familiar ;)

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/09/27 :  09:11:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

cd2; dj faydz
cd4; me again

and the cover would have a tart on the front (y'know, like all the OTHER cds) but she'd have a knife being held to her neck. and lots of crazy whacky coloured logos too, and on the back it will say 'this CD is not to be sold to chavs and trendies who go to salons and pay ??? for gay scene-killing haircuts"

would u be able to do me a favour and upload the "upfront hardcore" track you made?
as for the lads, promoters in sydney have started to not let them into parties. a blanket dress code of no hats and no striped polo shirts. bout time.

novaboy
Advanced Member

Australia
1,319 posts
Posted - 2007/09/27 :  09:16:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit novaboy's homepage  Reply with quote
why the hell doesnt he upload! he cant say shit about his tunes if we dont know what they sound like..

dj switchback

United Kingdom
363 posts
Posted - 2007/09/27 :  09:52:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj switchback's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
quote:

I hope Hixxy gives us a more happier, vocally mix than his Bonkers 16 mix.

Ya never know. ;)

People will be totally surprised by the line up. Honestly!!

n/a
Banned

0 posts
Posted - 2007/09/27 :  14:34:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit n/a's homepage  Reply with quote
Why should he upload his music ? Just so you can all say how crap it is out of principal, just because he poked fun of Bonkers 17.

meh

novaboy
Advanced Member

Australia
1,319 posts
Posted - 2007/09/27 :  14:46:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit novaboy's homepage  Reply with quote
na he has always been like this, slagging people off and stuff.

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,483 posts
Posted - 2007/09/27 :  18:14:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

why would she have knife to her neck? This is Hardcore, not Death Matal! And what is the latest scene killing haircut so I make sure I dont go to a rave with one? And if your doing a mix why cant I? My mix wont just have stuff from 95 (or in the 95 style) but stuff from 94-97 such as Bouncy Techno & Happy Gabber sounding stuff!

BTW this is the funniest comment from 95_was_the_time in ages lol

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 21 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 17  18  19  20  21
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page