Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 New MOS Helter Skelter Album: Release Date:
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
dj switchback

United Kingdom
363 posts
Posted - 2007/11/06 :  14:56:51  Show profile Send a private message View the linked resource
Taken from Ush.

Hi Guy's,

Hope you are all well.

Just a quick one to let you all know, we are taking up our normal boxing day release date for the next instalment of our Ministry of sound album series.

We have listened to, and read all the comments from the previous 3 years of albums, and we have got some thing very special planned for this one.

Myself and Slipmatt will be on mix duties as always, and we have feshened the format right up. We also have a special guest in the shape of one of the biggest rave dj's of all time ..... More on this over the coming month!!!

As things develop further I will keep you informed.

Please spread the word!!!

Daniel Bunter

Alert moderator
bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2007/11/06 :  15:45:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
Cool. Disk 2 was pretty good off the last one but didn't rate the others too highly. Hope things improve for this one.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dj Satsky
Average Member

Australia
221 posts
Posted - 2007/11/06 :  18:11:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Satsky's homepage
Should be a good CD.

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2007/11/06 :  18:33:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
i hope vibes is the special guest dj..........

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/11/06 :  20:17:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by wong:

Totally forgot about him since he only releases a track twice a year. Would be awsome to have a cd mixed by him.

SPOOX
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,644 posts
Posted - 2007/11/06 :  21:08:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage
Sounds pretty damn good. Shall be looking forward to this one!!

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2007/11/06 :  21:31:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
quote:

Totally forgot about him since he only releases a track twice a year. Would be awsome to have a cd mixed by him.

would be cool wunt it, he plays a lot of modern stuff nowadays too

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/11/06 :  21:52:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
Many of Vibe's tracks are still cheese-a-licious. "I Know" being my fav. upfront track from him, even though it came out like 2 years ago, lol.

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2007/11/06 :  22:06:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
quote:

Totally forgot about him since he only releases a track twice a year. Would be awsome to have a cd mixed by him

would be cool wunt it, he plays a lot of modern stuff nowadays too

just incase u think im tellin porkies.... http://www.mediafire.com/?cjbitmwwsgo , his set from hardcore heaven weekender 3 back in may

p.s, half of this link has the stunned guys set too, so dont think hes gone all gabba if u listen to it lol, also, i mite of gave u the completely wrong link cus im stupid after a few cans

tru bass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,996 posts
tru bass has attended 11 events
Posted - 2007/11/06 :  22:13:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tru bass's homepage
it better be all hardcore... the last helter skelter annoyed me with all its hard dance.. id' of bought a "hard dance" album if i wanted one.

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/11/08 :  21:34:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by tru bass:
it better be all hardcore... the last helter skelter annoyed me with all its hard dance.. id' of bought a "hard dance" album if i wanted one.

true mate thats why i didn,t buy it as i have the other 3 and all wicked i don,t want 2 spend my money 2 get a hard dance 2 hardcore mix on cd 2 i want hardcore hence by its name hardcore generation u wud think its all going 2 be hardcore plus i listened 2 a few of the tracks on this site (i think) and the rave breaks sounded crap remix of the creeps and so on ****ing crap why not be like the raindance 1 all new versions of old skool tracks and new tracks by the likes of twista with that old skool sound and when i read the news about it i had a gut feeling the speical dj was going 2 be vibes and a few of u have mentionrd him so i hope my gut feeling is rite as it wud be good 2 here a mix from vibes again legend and wicked dj

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.38 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page