Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 AATW to buy bonkers?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
this-is-bonkers
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
573 posts
this-is-bonkers has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/02/19 :  09:34:09  Show profile Send a private message  Visit this-is-bonkers's homepage View the linked resource
They cant...well i mean i know they can, but anyone but AATW!..their going to totally **** it up!

may the frickin force be with you

Wii Number
0906 7050 1201 7825

Alert moderator
bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2008/02/19 :  11:12:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
Errr. Is this fact? Not good news. :s

Alert moderator Go to top of page
simdog

Sweden
457 posts
simdog has attended 31 events
Posted - 2008/02/19 :  11:18:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit simdog's homepage
how bout we all chip in then hhc.com can own bonkers :p

K6HLR

United Kingdom
73 posts
Posted - 2008/02/19 :  11:31:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit K6HLR's homepage
this aint good the label that was going to sign DJ ****in rankin now wants bonkers! all they'll do is ruin it turn it into another clubland hardcore album with breeze & styles all ova it and really shit hixxy remixes!!! looks lyk 17 is really gona be the last good bonkers!!!

redwingz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,483 posts
redwingz has attended 3 events
Posted - 2008/02/19 :  12:00:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit redwingz's homepage
FFS this better not happen!

Some one PM Brisk n ask NextGen 2 buy it :p

Anyonee but AATW

http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/111477/nsr-records.html

http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk

http://www.imodownload.com/NSR-Records

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/NSR

Edited by - redwingz on 2008/02/19 12:01:57
Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2008/02/19 :  12:29:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage
Who came up with this cruel joke?

My SOUNDCLOUD

dreamowner

Australia
76 posts
Posted - 2008/02/19 :  12:32:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dreamowner's homepage
yeah, IF it does happen they will totally ruin it. If they are seriously considering buying it its because of the popularity of the Bonkers name in the hardcore scene - but turn into another Clubland Hardcore Xtreme. As GeeJ said... Bonkers 17 will prob be the last REAL Bonkers.

DJ Euphoric
Advanced Member

Canada
686 posts
Posted - 2008/02/19 :  12:53:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Euphoric's homepage
This is not right.

Craig Switchback

United Kingdom
288 posts
Posted - 2008/02/19 :  13:26:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craig Switchback's homepage
According to Darwin, all is well with Bonkers and he say's there's nowt to worry about regarding it's future. :P
I'll take his word.

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2008/02/19 :  13:41:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
They are going to call it Donkers no doubt, all donks and not chance of any classic style Hardcore!

Craig Switchback

United Kingdom
288 posts
Posted - 2008/02/19 :  14:10:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craig Switchback's homepage
Let's just wait and see heh. A few things i've heard, have changed my initial impression. :P

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/02/19 :  14:15:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
They are going to call it Donkers no doubt

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2008/02/19 :  14:20:52  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
From the news page (in case you don't know what this topic is about):

We normally don't post on speculation but we've heard from several sources that All around the world (AATW), creators of the Clubland and Clubland X-treme hardcore series, are considering purchasing former Resist music CD album series Bonkers.

When we phoned AATW the last week to confirm this piece of information and was told that AATW was indeed considering the purchase and their options. How serious AATW to purchasing Bonkers is unknown or at what stage the two parties are in negotiations or if they will actually buy the brand.

We'll keep you posted.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2008/02/19 :  14:34:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage
I wouldn't assume the worst, I won't claim to know all the ins and outs but I have a decent idea who is behind this move and like f*** would they compromise the series.

Clubland Xtreme Hardcore is the way it is because of it's immense profile, sales expectations, and the DJs behind it. Whilst I'd be suprised if it was quite as representative as 17 I doubt that after the relative critical acclaim for that volume we'll see a total reversal

What I'd like to see is the base of 17 built upon, paired with the retail presence that AATW can no doubt supply. Why assume the worst?

CDJay

djhutton
Starting Member

United Kingdom
12 posts
djhutton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2008/02/19 :  14:35:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djhutton's homepage
would aatw have 2 buy resist aswel to have bonkers, or can they just get the rights to bonkers?

DJ Euphoric
Advanced Member

Canada
686 posts
Posted - 2008/02/19 :  14:41:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Euphoric's homepage
I hope this does not go through AATW and Bonkers does not sound right I'd rather have a well known hardcore label to buy it.

Edited by - DJ Euphoric on 2008/02/19 14:55:08

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page