Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/10/19 :  04:38:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
well 1 of the reasons why the last one CXH4 was pretty damn good is because they waited a whole year (give or take a few months) to release it instead of just shootin it out of their ass a handful of months after the previous one. that's why #3 was the worst of the 4, it was released about 4 months after 2 came out.

they were either pressured by AATW to put out a new album in a matter of months or they got too carried away with themselves on how successful the line was being. same thing with Hardcore Adrenaline, the 3rd one was horrible imo. and they might be completely done with that album, seeing as how we have yet to hear of anything about a possible christmas release

Alert moderator Go to top of page
this-is-bonkers
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
573 posts
this-is-bonkers has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/10/19 :  19:41:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit this-is-bonkers's homepage  Reply with quote
think i might get this just to with the others LOl im a sucker for collections..

may the frickin force be with you

Wii Number
0906 7050 1201 7825

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/10/19 :  21:51:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
well 1 of the reasons why the last one CXH4 was pretty damn good is because they waited a whole year (give or take a few months) to release it instead of just shootin it out of their ass a handful of months after the previous one. that's why #3 was the worst of the 4, it was released about 4 months after 2 came out.

they were either pressured by AATW to put out a new album in a matter of months or they got too carried away with themselves on how successful the line was being. same thing with Hardcore Adrenaline, the 3rd one was horrible imo. and they might be completely done with that album, seeing as how we have yet to hear of anything about a possible christmas release

It was 9 months!

korstes

United Kingdom
29 posts
Posted - 2008/10/19 :  22:30:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit korstes's homepage  Reply with quote
Personally i cant wait for the next CXH to come out...

Its a shame the Dj's wont change tho, because if it is anything like the last album then we are gona get 3 CD's of the same stuff

Disc 1 = FOTM Commercial Mixes
Disc 2 = Things starting to look good
Disc 3 = 18 Tracks of pure Vocal Cheese

^^ not to say i dont like any of these, because Style's Disc usually gets ya going when u listen to it anyway because the songs are heard at events left right and centre, the Breeze disc on the 4th 1 imo is one of the better Discs in all the series, and i really enjoyed it tbh, whereas Hixxy's disc, well that disc took me a while to start to enjoy because it was just vocal cheese, but after a while it does sink in and becomes a decent CD..

BUT IMO i think every1 should stop hating about CXH5 and the Djs on it Until the TRACKlist comes out then we can have a pretty good idea of what to expect!!

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/10/20 :  02:08:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by korstes:
Personally i cant wait for the next CXH to come out...

Its a shame the Dj's wont change tho, because if it is anything like the last album then we are gona get 3 CD's of the same stuff

Disc 1 = FOTM Commercial Mixes
Disc 2 = Things starting to look good
Disc 3 = 18 Tracks of pure Vocal Cheese

^^ not to say i dont like any of these, because Style's Disc usually gets ya going when u listen to it anyway because the songs are heard at events left right and centre, the Breeze disc on the 4th 1 imo is one of the better Discs in all the series, and i really enjoyed it tbh, whereas Hixxy's disc, well that disc took me a while to start to enjoy because it was just vocal cheese, but after a while it does sink in and becomes a decent CD..

BUT IMO i think every1 should stop hating about CXH5 and the Djs on it Until the TRACKlist comes out then we can have a pretty good idea of what to expect!!

well track lists for me don't do a thing. especially since i don't dj and pretty much rely on hardcore compilations to keep up with the music. so i just wait till juno has previews of the whole album. that's helped me stay away from CXH3, the apace 100 hardcore trax and many other compilations i didn't like.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page