Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Backstage @ Hardcore Nation 2009 TV Film shoot
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Nukleuz Records

United Kingdom
20 posts
Posted - 2008/12/02 :  10:48:44  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Nukleuz Records's homepage View the linked resource
To celebrate the impending release of Hardcore Nation 2009 we go behind the scenes at the filming for the TV Advert and get upclose and personal with the sexy stars of the show Rose, Aimee and Gemma.

Pre-Order Now from HMV
http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=910065

After becoming the biggest selling hardcore album in over 6 years in March 2005 “Hardcore Nation” went on to sell in excess of 200,000 units across 4 titles released through Warners mixed by Stu Allan, DJ Seduction & Robbie Long. Nukleuz followed this up by unleashing 3 successful “Hardcore Adrenaline” albums through Gut records in 2007 selling 150,000+ units mixed by Stu Allan, DJ Seduction & Bonus Bootleg Mix and kicked off the series by hitting # 2 in the UK Compilation Chart with volume 1!

New for 2009 Nukleuz Records team up with legendary dance label Positiva to create their biggest album to date “Hardcore Nation 2009” mixed by Stu Allan, Joey Riot & featuring a Bonus Bootleg Mix released through EMI / Virgin on Monday 29th December. 3 CDs, 58 tracks, over 50 of which are 100% exclusive to this album and are not available on any other compilations!

Pre-Order Now from HMV

To celebrate this new partnership and what is shaping up to be the strongest hardcore album in the series to date we go behind the scenes at the filming for the new TV advert and CD artwork getting up close and personal with the sexy stars of the show Rose, Aimee and Gemma.

Leading with the only official remix of # 3 UK Chart Hit Guru Josh Project “Infinity 2008” and for the first time ever opening the Positiva and EMI / Virgin record vaults and giving some of their biggest hits and classics the hardcore treatment. Including # 1 UK Single Fragma “Toca’s Miracle”, # 2 UK Single Watergate “Heart Of Asia” & # 6 UK single Alphabeat “Fascination” (# 10 UK album)

As well as massive dance anthems Ferry Corsten “Punk”, BBE “Seven Days, One Week” (# 3 UK single), Perfect Phase “Horny Horns”, Barthezz “On The Move”, Amen UK “Passion”, Lasgo “Something”, Mark Brown “The Journey Continues” and Shy FX & T Power “Shake Your Body” (# 7 UK single). The album also includes mixes of some of Nukleuz’s biggest Top 40 hits including BK “Revolution” the last ever vinyl only Top 40 hit and Mario Piu “Communication (Somebody Answer The Phone)”.

Alongside all of this is the cream of tunes the hardcore scene has to offer. Current anthems, classics remixed and brand new material from the biggest talents in hardcore. Featuring tracks from all the scene leaders as well as rising star talents including Darren Styles, Breeze, Hixxy, Sy & Unknown, Dougal & Gammer, DJ Seduction, Al Storm, Darwin, Brisk, Ham, Marc Smith, MC Whizzkid, Kevin Energy, JAKAZiD, DJ Kurt, Orbit1, Barley and more!

Stu Allan has been one of the UK’s top Hardcore DJ’s since the very beginning. His hardcore radio shows on Key 103, Manchester were legendary and his productions as Visa have been some of the all time classics. Beginning on Piccadilly Radio, Manchester Stu soon found himself with his 10 year ground breaking radio show on Key 103 and producing the now legendary Kiss Mix. All of which earned Stu his army of adoring fans and accolades such as “DMC Best Radio DJ (North)”, “Sol Dance Aid Trust Award for Top Regional Radio DJ” & “Stanton Dance Award for Best Radio DJ”. Add to this 3 Top 10 hits in a row and an incredible 13 Top 40 hits alongside releases on FFRR, Carl Cox’s MMR label, Media Records and more and you’ll understand why Stu Allan is held in such high regard across the country. Stu is working every weekend in the north playing to large numbers of adoring hardcore fans who treat him as their idol. http://www.stuallan.com

Joey Riot is probably the fastest rising DJ / Producer on the scene with his very "live" and wild performing style
winning him Best Breakthrough DJ at the Hardcore Heaven Awards in 2006, Best Live Act in 2007 and this year coming 4th in the Best DJ category behind Gammer & Darren Styles. DJ Kurt & MC Enemy, label mates at Joey’s own label Lethal Theory are also establishing themselves as hardcore heavyweights winning Best Breakthrough DJ & Best Breakthrough MC respectively this year. Originally from Glasgow where he got into hardcore as an MC, Joey moved to England and began playing at all the biggest gigs as well as touring USA, Australia & Canada and beyond. As if all this wasn’t enough Joey also runs the only true Hardcore Magazine called Core. http://www.myspace.com/joeyriotlethal / http://www.lethaltheory.com

Pre-Order Now from HMV

Alert moderator
Wilky
Banned

United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Posted - 2008/12/02 :  11:41:30  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage
research check. core mag isnt the only true hardcore mag... its a hard dance mag, whch hardcore falls under. all those djs/producers arnt up and coming talent...

why do all press releases chat shit?

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/wilky

This post was made by Spunk Licker
who is currently on your ignore list .
Display this post.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Stu Allan
Starting Member

United Kingdom
10 posts
Stu Allan is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2008/12/02 :  12:46:36  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Stu Allan's homepage
"scene leaders as well as rising star talents" ('Up-and-coming' isn't even mentioned).

Wilky
Banned

United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Posted - 2008/12/02 :  18:33:34  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Stu Allan:
"scene leaders as well as rising star talents"

('Up-and-coming' isn't even mentioned).

haha so rising stars arnt up and comings?

same thing in my eyes...

anyways, cant wait til its out - where can we catch u on the radio anyway stu?

Display this post.

Nukleuz Records

United Kingdom
20 posts
Posted - 2008/12/02 :  21:45:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Nukleuz Records's homepage
Also got tracks from Bishop, Fretman, Audiojunkie & Stylus, Samba D, Chaos, Himbo, Last of the Mohicans, DJ Shimamura and Darren Styles to name a few :-)

Trimms

United States
494 posts
Trimms has attended 3 events
Posted - 2008/12/02 :  23:52:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Trimms's homepage
OMG Girls wearing barely nothing at all!?!? So original!

tru bass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,996 posts
tru bass has attended 11 events
Posted - 2008/12/03 :  00:13:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tru bass's homepage
all anyones done is slate this up to now and i think its unfair..

wait untill it comes out before you judge it.

i think it looks good from what ive seen

matduke
Average Member

Canada
171 posts
matduke has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/12/03 :  00:33:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit matduke's homepage
I still don't understand the idea with the girls between each paragraph of text. Just makes it impossible for me to read because my girlfriend my rip my eyes off.

hardcore anorak
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
971 posts
Posted - 2008/12/03 :  01:01:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit hardcore anorak's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Nukleuz Records:
Also got tracks from Bishop, Fretman, Audiojunkie & Stylus, Samba D, Chaos, Himbo, Last of the Mohicans, DJ Shimamura and Darren Styles to name a few :-)

wow some nice new talent there with some diversity really looking forward to this it is going to be this or hu3 best album for me bring it on

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/12/03 :  01:10:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
I think I'll reserve my judgement until I hear it or at least see a tracklist.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2008/12/03 :  01:57:09  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
I have a track on the album and seen a draft tracklist in the contract, I think you'll all like it if it's anything like the draft.... It's across the board, you've got your big names, up and coming, and bootleg / remixes....

Wilky
Banned

United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Posted - 2008/12/03 :  08:57:42  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
I have a track on the album and seen a draft tracklist in the contract, I think you'll all like it if it's anything like the draft.... It's across the board, you've got your big names, up and coming, and bootleg / remixes....

whos mix is yours on?

Display this post.

djsambad
Starting Member

United Kingdom
16 posts
Posted - 2008/12/03 :  17:13:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djsambad's homepage
I'm pretty sure that there's something for everyone on there from what I've seen :)

Just hope you all like the tune that I did with Darwin that appears on there.

DarrenJ
Advanced Member

Australia
2,626 posts
DarrenJ has attended 12 events
Posted - 2008/12/04 :  13:06:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DarrenJ's homepage
im inlove :O

RaverOfDarkness

Hungary
57 posts
Posted - 2008/12/08 :  04:13:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit RaverOfDarkness's homepage
The third chick just looks awful. The black-haired girl is the most decent one for me. Will be getting the album no matter what.

TERMINATORCORE
Starting Member

Yugoslavia
10 posts
Posted - 2008/12/19 :  22:11:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TERMINATORCORE's homepage
THANK GOD THAT THEE "GOD" STU ALLEN DONE IT AGAIN !!! KEEP EM COMING STU. HARDCORE WILL NEVER DIE

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page