Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 NEW essential platinum album in the pipeline
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
djdavo

United Kingdom
40 posts
Posted - 2009/11/16 :  22:37:11  Show profile Send a private message View the linked resource
from gammers blog entry on my space

We've been a little quiet on the album front for a while now (Since true hardcore 2 in fact)

And we're happy to announce that we finally have something in the pipeline, sadly we cant give too much away at this time, but a little tickle on the balls is better than nothing (i hope)

anyone no anything else on this album ?

Alert moderator
MAtRiCks
Advanced Member

Canada
1,059 posts
MAtRiCks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/11/17 :  00:00:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MAtRiCks's homepage
I know I'm buying it!

I also know it's going to be amazing. I haven' heard anything from it, I just know... They've been keeping the best for this, I can feel it.

Bring it! Briiiinggg it!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - MAtRiCks on 2009/11/17 00:01:31
ChrisDale

United Kingdom
420 posts
Posted - 2009/11/17 :  00:08:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ChrisDale's homepage
i cant wait for this one

Jackol

United States
443 posts
Posted - 2009/11/17 :  01:59:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jackol's homepage
Meh. Can't say I'm too excited. Dougal & Gammer's recent stuff has seriously been lacking recently imo.

Rayovac
Advanced Member

United States
2,049 posts
Rayovac has donated money to the site
Posted - 2009/11/17 :  02:05:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rayovac's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Jackol:
Meh. Can't say I'm too excited. Dougal & Gammer's recent stuff has seriously been lacking recently imo.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. Their music lately just seems so... bland and almost cookie-cutter. With the exception of a few like Wii Go Crazy obviously... 8-bit deliciousness!

This also means "People read."

Trimms

United States
494 posts
Trimms has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/11/17 :  03:17:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Trimms's homepage
I really enjoyed Wii Go Crazy.
And the Rave Breaks Remix of Feel Free from HU4... so much joy!!

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/11/17 :  03:32:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
Yes, their stuff has been rather so-so lately. I bought "Hardcore Turn It Up" and "Don't Want This Night To End". I just wish they would focus more on original work.

ABET
Average Member

United Kingdom
233 posts
ABET has attended 4 events
Posted - 2009/11/17 :  09:34:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ABET's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Jackol:

This

MAtRiCks
Advanced Member

Canada
1,059 posts
MAtRiCks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/11/17 :  15:23:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MAtRiCks's homepage
Their cds on True Hardcore 1 and 2 were excellent, I really missed their input this year.

Something Good, Right Here By My Side, 2 turntables, Disco's Revenge, The Tunnel, Faith (Dougal & Gammer Remix), Sacrifice (Dougal & Gammers Power Mix), Wii Go Crazy, Don't Stop Go, Let's Dance (Dougal & Gammer Remix).

That's what comes to mind when I think of their latest stuff, and I think it's brilliant. Looking froward to this one!

Dain-Ja
Advanced Member

Canada
1,983 posts
Dain-Ja has attended 11 events
Posted - 2009/11/17 :  15:44:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dain-Ja's homepage
I usually prefer Gammer's solo work to his stuff with Dougal these days.

Visit makemeRUSH.com for music from the ONLY North American hardcore label pressing vinyl!

FREE track every Monday: http://www.rushdeliveryrecords.com/?p=229

JayHH86
Advanced Member

Vietnam
1,400 posts
Posted - 2009/11/20 :  10:30:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JayHH86's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by MAtRiCks:
Their cds on True Hardcore 1 and 2 were excellent, I really missed their input this year.

Something Good, Right Here By My Side, 2 turntables, Disco's Revenge, The Tunnel, Faith (Dougal & Gammer Remix), Sacrifice (Dougal & Gammers Power Mix), Wii Go Crazy, Don't Stop Go, Let's Dance (Dougal & Gammer Remix).

That's what comes to mind when I think of their latest stuff, and I think it's brilliant. Looking froward to this one!

Agreed! Especially the first True Hardcore. That CD is one of the stand-out CDs from any compilation for a long time. Very high number of powerful tunes. Almost wanked myself into a coma the first week I had that album.

Still, that was some years ago, wasn't it? I can't remember anything they've produced that's really matched that since then, though.

The main page today is suggesting it could be a "best of album". I REALLY hope not. I don't need to hear them again, I've got them all. Hopefully it'll be majority new material - I have faith in them. Faith, incidentally, is an ABSOLUTE tune. Has that had a digital release, does anyone know? Because I'd love to get that in a mix.

Wilky
Banned

United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Posted - 2009/11/20 :  11:44:57  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by JayHH86:
quote:
Originally posted by MAtRiCks:

Agreed! Especially the first True Hardcore. That CD is one of the stand-out CDs from any compilation for a long time. Very high number of powerful tunes. Almost wanked myself into a coma the first week I had that album.

Still, that was some years ago, wasn't it? I can't remember anything they've produced that's really matched that since then, though.

The main page today is suggesting it could be a "best of album". I REALLY hope not. I don't need to hear them again, I've got them all. Hopefully it'll be majority new material - I have faith in them. Faith, incidentally, is an ABSOLUTE tune. Has that had a digital release, does anyone know? Because I'd love to get that in a mix.

Yea it is. Dougal was askin people to vote for the best oldskool tunes the other day on facebook

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/wilky

This post was made by Spunk Licker
who is currently on your ignore list .
Display this post.

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2009/11/20 :  12:16:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage
I going to assume it'll be the vocall based music that is showcased in the album.. Tunes like Tripod wont be on it... Then again, I may be wrong. I sit in anticipation.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

Densetsu13

Canada
29 posts
Densetsu13 has attended 6 events
Posted - 2009/11/20 :  21:40:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Densetsu13's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Dain-Ja:
I usually prefer Gammer's solo work to his stuff with Dougal these days.

As much as Dougal has brought to this genre I couldn't agree more with this statement.

Either way, this news is exactly what I was looking forward to hearing about. It's been far too long since we've heard a peep from the boys at EP.

DJ Lawlzy
Advanced Member

Canada
520 posts
DJ Lawlzy has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/11/20 :  22:22:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Lawlzy's homepage
I know I'm getting this for sure! Can't wait to hear what they put on it :)

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/11/21 :  01:02:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage
i'll put my 2pence worth in for this! (could be way of the mark though) slipmatt and BDB have a 2 hour old skool special starting right now on Kutskis show! which usually means another MOS album is on the way! so could be that they will be on on it aswell? I'd be surprised if they were releasing their own album for a wide sale release! so if they are it would be a download thing, anyway we will soon found out!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page