Total online 1634
 Radio listeners 190+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Al Storm & Euphony - Mind over Matter(Album)
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/12/10 :  13:01:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

Looks proper naughty. Gonna order this and 2013 tonight.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2013/12/10 :  13:42:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Spot the guy with a 1440p monitor!

CDJay

DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
DJ Hellfury has attended 7 events
Posted - 2013/12/10 :  14:11:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
clips from soundcloud added

Hardcore Shows Soundcloud
Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

sterichie26

United Kingdom
471 posts
Posted - 2013/12/18 :  22:25:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sterichie26's homepage  Reply with quote
Cant wait for this, does anyone know if the "scott borwn, al storm - spinning around" will be getting released ? quite suprised its not on this one to be honest but still going to be a belter.

if anyone can supply me with any info on a release for the mentioned track please can you drop me an email at [email protected]

THanks,

Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2013/12/18 :  22:35:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage  Reply with quote
The album is out already, so you don't need to wait any longer! ;)

My SOUNDCLOUD

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
alstorm is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2013/12/19 :  11:42:07  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by sterichie26:
Cant wait for this, does anyone know if the "scott borwn, al storm - spinning around" will be getting released ? quite suprised its not on this one to be honest but still going to be a belter.

if anyone can supply me with any info on a release for the mentioned track please can you drop me an email at [email protected]

THanks,

The MOM album was already full at the time of HU / Spinning Around being made (pending some last minute mix downs and the DJ Mix) so it wasn't included, however .. it is very likely it will appear on another as yet un-named album, in the early stages of 2014 ;)

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/12/19 :  12:58:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by alstorm:
quote:
Originally posted by sterichie26:

THanks,

The MOM album was already full at the time of HU / Spinning Around being made (pending some last minute mix downs and the DJ Mix) so it wasn't included, however .. it is very likely it will appear on another as yet un-named album, in the early stages of 2014 ;)

I'm going to take a massive leap and say to myself that that might mean there's a Scott Brown album coming....

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2013/12/20 :  10:00:55  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote
sometimes leaps can be dramatically wrong!

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/12/21 :  00:29:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
sometimes leaps can be dramatically wrong!

While we've got you here, is there any chance of an Old Skool Rewinds vol 2? your first one was one of my favourite albums

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2013/12/21 :  13:59:01  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote
Unfortunately, Rumour pretty much vanished! .. don't remember ever getting paid for it either haha .. and I cant afford to front the money for anything like that .. maybe ill just do a slightly more unofficial vol.2 as a 'mix' and give it away .. simpler!

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/12/22 :  00:02:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Unfortunately, Rumour pretty much vanished! .. don't remember ever getting paid for it either haha .. and I cant afford to front the money for anything like that .. maybe ill just do a slightly more unofficial vol.2 as a 'mix' and give it away .. simpler!

That would be fantastic, your "new" old skool stuff from the mid 2000's were really good tracks, I was listening to Another dimension yesterday for about 6 times in a row lol!

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2013/12/23 :  15:52:53  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
quote:

That would be fantastic, your "new" old skool stuff from the mid 2000's were really good tracks, I was listening to Another dimension yesterday for about 6 times in a row lol!

aha thanks! .. im still doing a lot of the slower ravey/breaks/old school stuff under 'eat rave' but that's all from about 110-145bpm .. and some possibly a bit too jungley for most people here!

chances are ill do some more happy 170bpm stuff now ive got a bit more creative control on my music with the HU albums etc

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page