11th August 2012
The Warehouse, 57 Princes Street, Bristol, BS1 4QH
Following the massive success of our last party we are returning for the second time this year
to the Warehouse in Bristol for a ravin mad beach party theme night! After having a
completely full house in March...this is one you really wont wanna miss!
Totally Ardcore began in 2004 and over the years it has built up a reputation for being one of
Bristols most loved hardcore nights (as featured in Ravin Eye), renowned for not only for
showcasing the best talent hardcore has to offer, but also for its atmosphere and crazy fun
The club features several levels with 2 dancefloors and lots of great chillout areas, as well 2
state of the art sound systems, smoke machines, visuals, UV dcor by Trip, loopy lights and
lasers. We will have the Phoenix Entertainment dancers gracing the podiums, and shall also
be running our notorious stall, for all your pleasures!
In true Totally Ardcore style we have once again decided to give you the opportunity to dress
up. This time its a beach theme so dig out your bikinis, swimming cossies and shorts, grass
shirts and inflatables; and get there early to receive a free Hawiaan garland and shot of
Schnapps! There will be a special prize presented to the best dressed raver on the nightso
get planning! (If youre stuck for inspiration then visit http://www.joke.co.uk/,
http://www.escapade.co.uk/, or http://www.partydelights.co.uk/)
To purchase tickets in advance at 10 each please contact Craig on 07791912070 or Kelly
07786108651 (Bristol area), Chris 07730597013 (Melksham area) or visit
http://www.bristolticketshop.co.uk/ (26 Union St, Bristol, Avon BS1 2DP) or
Beach-Party/11657532/ (Entry will be 12 OTD.)
Sowithout further adohere is our confirmed lineup!
MAIN ROOM DJS (Hardcore / old skool)
Miss Special K B2B Fallon
Slic b2b Instigate
ROOM 2 DJS (Hardcore / gabba / techno)
Last of the Mohicans
MCS ACROSS BOTH ROOMS
For more info on the Warehouse and its whereabouts please visit...
http://warehouse-club.co.uk/ (club website) and http://bit.ly/9HJyqf (Google map) (It is only
a few minutes walk from the Waterfront and the Hippodrome, 10 minutes walk from the coach
station, and a 20 minutes walk or short taxi ride from Temple Meads train station.)
From Temple Meads train station...
1. Start out along TEMPLE GATE, heading west.
2. After 250 metres bear left onto PORTWALL LANE, heading west.
3. After 100 metres continue straight onto PEDESTRIAN CROSSING, heading west.
4. After 21 metres continue straight onto PORTWALL LANE, heading west.
o Youll eventually pass STANLEY ANNABELLE CASINO CASINO.
5. After 1/2 kilometre continue straight onto REDCLIFFE WAY, heading north.
6. 100 metres on, at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit for THE GROVE, heading south .
7. Turn right at the end of THE GROVE onto Princes St.
8. The Warehouse is next to LA PUERTO restaurant.
From Bristol coach station
1. Start out along CANNON STREET, heading south.
2. After 100 metres continue straight onto ST JAMES COURT, heading south.
3. After 100 metres continue onto PEDESTRIAN CROSSING, heading south.
4. After 17 metres continue straight onto BRIDEWELL STREET, heading south.
o Youll soon pass ERNST & YOUNG .
5. After 54 metres continue straight onto RUPERT STREET, heading south.
6. After 1/2 kilometre continue straight onto COLSTON AVENUE, heading south.
7. After 150 metres continue straight onto BROAD QUAY, heading south.
8. After 250 metres continue straight onto PRINCE STREET, heading south.
9. You will reach your destination 250 metres along PRINCE STREET.
(Should you need further directions or information please contact 07872446057).
Look forward to seeing you all on the dancefloor.
Love from Karen, Craig, and the rest of the Totally Ardcore crew x
Click To Discuss This Event