There are no events for this day

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Friday, January 30, 2015
Lilli's Fundraiser Added by thumpa (1 Attending)

Tunnel Club Official
Livery Street, B3 1HL Birmingham, United Kingdom

Friday, 30 January 2015
at 21:00?06:00
30 January 2015 at 21:00 to 31 January 2015 at 06:00

We are going to be bringing you ravers something you can talk about for a long time. We are uniting Hardstyle/Hardcore/DnB/Hard Trance artists all in aid for a good cause. it deserves to be a special
night for a special cause. We have world famous artists confirmed as well as more to be confirmed. We will gradually release the line-up. We thank all people involved in making this something to
remember, and to change peoples lives. The story of the cause which i wrote is on the bottom of the page.

*** MAIN ARENA *** (Hardcore/Hardstyle/ Hard trance)

SHOCK:FORCE
TRANZ-LINQUANTS
FRACUS & DARWIN
AL STORM
ONEX & TRAX
THUMPA
BUBBLE
KYLE WYTCHWOOD & CRUZE
MANFRIDI (The Yofridiz)
VORNY b2b BLACKOUT

SHOCKER, SKATTY, OBIE, LIVELEE, FRIKSHON, JD WALKER, ERUPTION, ODE, DANGER

Room 2 (Drum & Bass)

ANNIX
MISSREPRESENT
MBLAZE
GARRY K & PRESHA
SIGNAL
SKELETAL SKILLLS
CUSH D & JEZTABBLE
GENESIS
INTENSE
CHRISTAL BEATS & RIPPER

PRESHA, TALISMAN, MDMC, DROPYAJAW, FRED NRG, VnC, D-REAY

Room 3 (Mixed Genre)

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
SCOOT b2b BEZZA
PYKEE & RAMPAGE
RUDEBOY
KOMBINED KAOS
STU WOODS b2b CASSIUS
CAMO & MJ
KRYPTON
AMP & DECK

RUSKAL, STEAL, SID P, DEVERSTATE, DANGEREZ, WINGMAN, FINE, UNIVERSAL, D-FUZION, BLACKOUT

Loads of freebies are also being given out for all you ravers that are coming to support this! As well as there being raffles.

****** THE STORY ******
On Saturday 1st of March 2014, I met a little girl called 'Lilli' and her wonderful family.
Lilli is a 7 year old girl from Cleethorpes and she suffers with stage 3b of C.K.D. , which stands for 'Chronic Kidney Disease',
which she had suffered from a traumatic birth.
Imagine being told that your child could die at any moment,
after waking up from an operation, imagine having to contact a vicar to come baptize your child on that moment.
Now your imagination will become a realisation, a realisation that we have to take everything and every one for granted that are closest to us,
but not for me I also realised that the people who are not closest to you, have an immediate impact on your life. The smile on Lilli's face,
is the message of an angel. The message that this world holds more miracles than you think, its these miracles that need to be recognised to the world.
But some of these miracles have a more difficult time in being a miracle than others. Lilli gets very poorly at times and she is completely aware of the reason,
but a lot of people dont actually recognise the reason. People have answered it is caused by drinking, but how is that possible on a 7 year old, you are asking yourself right now.
Because it is not the answer and we are going to make this recognised! Which moves me from 1 miracle to another 2. Lilli's parents have also been through a lot themselves.
They have not had any support from support groups during the difficult times which are involved in the disease, despite that it didn't stop them from helping others,
as well as having a family of their own to look after. And now they are going to start their own Support/Awareness Group.
They are aiming to start out with a little shop,
where people can have a coffee, ask for advise, and simply meet up for chats.
But they can't do that until they get some fundraising done.
Thats where I am asking everyone, all the people that know me and the ones that don't, to help by either sharing this post,
If your an artist and want to perform on a fundraising event to get in touch, If your in a company and want to support this project to also get in touch.
You could also find out more about this by contacting myself, where i can forward you directly to Lilli's Parents so you can arrange to meet Lilli if you would like to do so.
A lot hasn't been mentioned what they have all gone through,
so believe me that this will inspire you a lot. I haven't stopped smiling since this experience, and us all at 100% are going to do our best to support the set up of this wonderful project.

#LillisAppeal

GET YOUR TICKETS FROM THE LINK BELOW:

https://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/buy_tickets/events/?id=10032719

Click To Discuss This Event

Saturday, January 31, 2015

It took 0.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page