Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Cosmic gate

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
greatmilenko Wow i just heared some cosmic gate stuff, and iam simply amazed by it. What genre are they exactly?

whispering Hard Trance... i think... I have some music videos from them and few singles...
Best tune from them is Back To Earth, love it...

Cosmic-To Be The Best
DJTruBass cosmic gate are well ace, down to earth, fire woie, i forget the rest il get u a list of top tracks tomorra, not in the state torember them now :D

http://www.bassarenauk.tk for the up and comming dj
Sean Apollo my friend has alot of great tracks of them or him or her or whatever lol

------------------------
"All Systems Go..Are you ready for the Hardcore?"
pishposh they are really good, back to earth is my fave, though they did a really cheesy number a few years ago with the music from over the rainbow, it was terrible

Lixx "Fire... Wire..." that song friggin rocks, excellent use of analogue gear

mr bishi "Fire Wire" 1 of the most overplayed tunes round my way,im sick to the teeth of it.
"Exploration of Space" is a rapid tune though.

To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Dibstar I liked 'exploration of space' but 'fire wire' never really did anything for me, and I know I must be in the minority here because everyone I know thought it was aces.

The star in my name isn't there for nothing
mr bishi it was never my fav tune,but i hate it with a passion now

To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
the_king id ont like cosmic gate because i dont tnink it belong to the trance scene and has nothing to do whit Happy Hardcore/Hardcore

B-Team Member
B.C cosmic gate r reaaaaly good like! fire wire is an anthem...back 2 earth is really good as well...exploration of space is another 2 look out 4!quality tune!

"Belong To The Hardcore Regime! Wake Up From Your Synthetic Dreams!....WE Are Your Future!!!"
greatmilenko so far ive heared fire wire, melt to the ocean, exploration of space, somewhere over the rainbow, and human beings

the nice thing about cosmic gate is that i can actually tell if they actually made/remixed the song cause they have a distinct sound

silver
quote:
Originally posted by the_king:
id ont like cosmic gate because i dont tnink it belong to the trance scene and has nothing to do whit Happy Hardcore/Hardcore

That's why this topic is posted in the "Music discussion - other genre" seciton :)

------------------------
"All Systems Go..Are you ready for the Hardcore?"

It took 1.09 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page