Total online 1440
 Radio listeners 169+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Styles & Breeze - Your Shining (Hypasonic Remix)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
MusicILove Hi. Does anyone know where I can get Styles & Breeze - Your Shining (Hypasonic Remix)

Would like it for my next Hypasonic mix and can't find it anywhere apart from a vinyl that I can't play.

Also looking for the D:Code remix of Lucky Star. I have it on vinyl but no turntable to play it on. :(
Alex Threat I might be able to help with these mate. i will check my hard drives tonight once i get home from work if i can get my laptop to graft!
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by Alex Threat:
I might be able to help with these mate. i will check my hard drives tonight once i get home from work if i can get my laptop to graft!

Thank you. :)
Samination Were neither of these in the Squad-E leaks?
Alex Threat Hi mate, try these. I'm not 100% if they are the ones you're after or not, but you're more than welcome to them either way

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/fozorahr5bo7gjtd0rhbo/SQDZ.zip?rlkey=c4xpohl12ioq8jagmtg9igwig&dl=0
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by Alex Threat:
Hi mate, try these. I'm not 100% if they are the ones you're after or not, but you're more than welcome to them either way

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/fozorahr5bo7gjtd0rhbo/SQDZ.zip?rlkey=c4xpohl12ioq8jagmtg9igwig&dl=0

Sadly lucky star and your shining are the hardcore versions.

The tb one I think is the Hypasonic version time stretched.

Thanks for looking though. :)
Alex Threat Ah, sorry mate!

It took 0.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page