Radio listeners 177+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 HappyHardcore.com Radio
 DJ Myers - Contempo 5

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Playlist Page DJ Myers - Contempo 5 - How do you rate this mix / track?
Xenochrome Very good.

I peed in your pool! Yaayyyyyyyyy!!!
djmyers Cheers Nateking. I think ur the only person so far to comment on my mixes here on HHC.com. I only usually get a response on Di. So thank u very much mate, much appreciated

DJ MYERS : HARDCORE DJ
Catch a listen to my Hardcore mixes
Here on HappyHardcore.com Radio
darwick That mix is very good I think! Much beter than contempo 3 or 4! I like that mix, but if you can, please send me here, which tracks you used for it. (which tracks are mixed :))

Darwick

Zemancsik Zsolt
djmyers I would do that if I could but if u wanna know wot choons r played then ul have to use the livewindow wen the mix is on to find out.

Im also suprised u dont like Contempo 3 n 4 as much as this 1 as they are all similar mixes (as in, the style of tunes I played. Freeform, happy n trancey all in 1. I try to do this more often in my mixes now). But hey, its all good! As long as u do actually enjoy them, thats all good with me!! Cheers

darwick I can't see, coz it supports IE compatible browsers only and I don't use that or another MS shit. That is the reason why I ask you about that. If I send you an e-mail can you write me this answer? :)

I said contempo 5 is the best (for me) but contempo 3 and 4 is good too, I don't said anytime contempo 3 or 4 is not good :)

Darwick

Zemancsik Zsolt
LeeJunFan dj myers, your sets are wicked bor, i am a big fan of Scott Brown so that tribute was like being in heaven, BIG UP!

DJ Phoenix just gone past addictions... Great mix bud!

Great mix... Wish i'd have caught it from the beginning!

DJ Superman really enjoyed this mix mate. i like the variety of tunes, keeps it interesting. i always think it's a good idea to mix it up a bit (no pun intended)

whizz-billy-the-kid's got you in his sights

It took 0.94 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page