Total online 2025
 Radio listeners 158+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Anybody know Smiley's lyrics in ordinary people?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ Phoenix i've had Hardcore Heaven 2 for a while and it's doing my head in trying to learn his lyrics... i can't hear some of them properly in the one sentance. (damn fast speaking MC's, lol...) I already know Marley's lyrics in Connections and Underground, but i wanna know Ordinary People...

Check Out the Sound, Hardcore 'Till I Die!
DJ Superman http://www.geocities.com/hardcore_lyrics/dougalgammersmiley.html

save the address mate, radiokate from this site put it together and it's got loads of lyrics on it!

whizz-billy-the-kid's got you in his sights
DJ Phoenix thanx bud

DJ Superman not a problem mate

Leelo1 is thatradiokates website its pretty kool hoorey for k8

DO NOT DISTURB DJ IN PROGRESS
Leelo_1
DJ Phoenix yup - a very well done... i signed the guestbook to show my apreciation

radiokate awwww lookey thats me awww i feel all famous now :-) lmao have u noticed rite i got new backgrounds but me bein me i only been arsed to put em on about 5 of the pages its all soooooooo time consuming!!! and iv deleted the 'home' button too cus it was ugly and i cant be arsed to make a pretty one so... well basically im pretty damn usesless except for bein able to write lyrics!!

Spine Tingling Sensations To Leave Your Mind Numb...

Ka*
DJ Superman i know what you mean! i had a geocities site for a while and if you want to do anything to the layout you have to change every single page and then upload them all again ......... ur site looks cool tho so it's worth it!

radiokate yeah i know... and thanks but it does look pretty damn shyte - look @ it tomorrow maybe cus i hope to finish the new crap backgrounds today

Spine Tingling Sensations To Leave Your Mind Numb...

Ka*
DJ Superman you could look into getting a better web-building programme i guess. i'm not a teckie unfortunatley but apparently things like "fireworks" and "dreamweaver" are pretty good. prob not as simple as good old front page tho!

mr_dom_uk Cheers man, i woz lookin for those lyrics.

NICE 1

Hardcore Is Not Just For Christmas, Its For Life

It took 0.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page