Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 Adam Harris as young as we think?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
hooverlover I heard Adam Harris was only 17 years old! is this true?

DJ Phoenix well if he is then fair doo's to him - he has got great potential in his DJ career!

The Future Of Hardcore!
http://members.lycos.co.uk/lucid2006/everytimeyoutouchme.mp3
Dave Murray
quote:
Originally posted by hooverlover:
I heard Adam Harris was only 17 years old! is this true?

Yeah he is, Gammer is only 18 also

DJ Superman fair play to them. i'm about the same age and havnt made much of an impact on the hardcore scene at all (yet) i think it's good that some younger people are having an influence on the scene though cos otherwise it'd get a bit over-run by the oldskool lot and have no variation!

whizz-billy-the-kid's got you in his sights
StrifeII a lot of artists are 18ish, invader was only 18 when he and the other phase 4 crew started their first label. now he's 19 i think? and he's got major releases and his very own label starting up :)

This post bought to you by Blasphemy

"Even though i've come to far, i know i've got so far to go"
DJ Phoenix Gammer is 18!? He's got some amazing tracks out already and he's 18!!!?
eg:
6th Gate
Rock this Place
Paradise
Ordinary people
Jam the nightclub
Power Within
Remix of Black Magic...

what an amazing career is lined up for him!!

quote:
Originally posted by nintendophoenix:
Gammer is 18!? He's got some amazing tracks out already and he's 18!!!? what an amazing career is lined up for him!!

You certainly got that right!!

__________ _ _ __________ _ _ __________ _ _ __________ _ _
Y Don't U get off your arse and get these tracks out instead...
StrifeII you dont have to be ancient to write good tunage.

This post bought to you by Blasphemy

"Even though i've come to far, i know i've got so far to go"
dj-freedom He's been making tracks with hixxy for years ( the old bonkers days!) so if he's only 17 then he must have been producing since he was 10!!

Hardcore is the passion of the chosen....
Seany ^^WTF..Who said that??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DJ Phoenix
quote:
Originally posted by dj-freedom:
He's been making tracks with hixxy for years ( the old bonkers days!) so if he's only 17 then he must have been producing since he was 10!!

Dougal mate...

I have three namesfor you: Styles, Scott Brown, & Dougal. Now Shut the F*** Up
BAD_WES DNA was 15 when his first track came out.

So it's great that there is new producers arriving on the scene, because for example, Sy and Scott Brown are in their 30's and it would not be right for them to carry on dominating hardcore into their 40's would it?, someone else needs a chance! But Adam Harris is younger than me yet released records already? That's pretty crazy stuff for someone who's just left school.

mjd quote
-----------------------------------------------------
Sy and Scott Brown are in their 30's and it would not be right for them to carry on dominating hardcore into their 40's would it?,
------------------------------------------------------

propery laughing out loud, imagine that 40+ djs ravin away.
is scot brown really that old?!?!? that is the main issue

Live Forever
Seany Who cares how old they are.....Its all about the music! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NuFoundation
quote:
Originally posted by dj-freedom:
He's been making tracks with hixxy for years ( the old bonkers days!) so if he's only 17 then he must have been producing since he was 10!!

That's Rick Harris (Sunset Regime), not Adam Harris. Rick Harris was the other half of Antisocial, Also part of O.M.G.

Hardcore Til I Die.
StarRizerX In my opinion, I feel better buying records from someone who's been around, particularily from those who are older such as Sy and Scott Brown. I know that they were pioneers and have stayed in the game a long time, opposed to Gammer, who probably tagged along right beside Dougal until he developed some creativity of his own, but I guess that's how every Dj becomes a Dj. I feel lazy and spoiled when I buy this music when I could just sit around and make some of it myself after buying some equipment, but that takes TIME that I don't have. What the famous hardcore Djs are doing opposed to what we, the fans, are doing, is actually broadening their knowlege for music production, and THIS is what interests me, because it's much more creative and mindful than what we do. But again, I guess that's just how the music industry functions. I will continue to buy hardcore despite the ages of artists, but that's just my opinion.

I have three namesfor you: Styles, Scott Brown, & Dougal. Now Shut the F*** Up

It took 1.25 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page