Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Web site suggestions & site problems
 T.V. - Video Links Section

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
genericrevolution

I was watching some interviews on the above link with some of the DJ's MC's

I think there should be a section with free video links showing events, interviews, makings of events, in the studio with the artists... etc..

I'm sure someone with a digicamcorder can arrange something... maybe slammin vinyl, HH and United Dance can allow some video footage to be shared on here too!

just an idea?! I don't want a debate on copyright and artist rights cobblers. anyway it will help them all to be recognised more and some who can't attend the events like to see what they are about and know about the artists etc off stage too!
DJ Superman that'd be cool. there's lots of DVD's being released with the hardcore heaven stuff now (album's and tape packs) so there'd be onough stuff to show. mabye record some interviews with DJ's etc.

i think it'd be good to have producing/mixing tutorials on there as well once the equipment site gets set up, would be very useful ........ just dont know if silver's connection could handle it!

whizz-billy-the-kid's got you in his sights
DJ Phoenix oh cool... I wonder who Hixxy was talking about? My guess is Stargazer but thats just me... err - i'm gonna do a track request and don't worry - it's on topic. If you can, click on the Scott Brown video, then when you are listening at about 2 mins 40 seconds, open your ears properly and i wanna know the track in the background... Brisk played it at SV NYE, and i really wanna know it. Cheerz

DJ Phoenix yeah... Hixxy's profile pic - he has a Happyhardcore.com t-shirt on... And it looks like it's backstage somewhere (been a while since i last saw it & remembering now...) So if you were backstage taking pics of him, then why not film him!?

genericrevolution QUOSH records site have a few videos

and also the basics in DJing by DJ SY! <<something that a lot of budding DJs on here will like to watch (i hear so many questions and Sy answers most in his tutorial)

Triquatra i would have thought the problem with doing it would be the immense use of bandwidth.. cool idea though

Death By Stereo!!
genericrevolution even if we have a section with links to other sites hosting these files would be great (is this ok or does silver have to get permission)

DJ Superman I'm pretty sure you'd need permission cos' you're basically stealing band width from other sites [:d]

whizz-billy-the-kid's got you in his sights
mark-ireland I was on that site meself its deadly lods of good interviews.
Did you hear the scott brown one?

mark-ireland

It took 0.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page