Radio listeners 165+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 HappyHardcore.com Radio
 DJ Myers - Breeze and Styles Tribute Part 1

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Playlist Page DJ Myers - Breeze and Styles Tribute Part 1 - How do you rate this mix / track?
MeestaShane Great set Myers! I came in rather late though... what was the tune before Rainbow??

Sometimes I'm not really here.
djmyers Rainbow was the 2nd track in. You only missed "Angel" By Bo & Luke (or Styles & Breeze). N thanx mate, nice to hear from you!

djmyers I just have to thank everyone who listened to this mix 2day on Wednesday 26 January 2005, as together we have all managed to smash the record listeners to the station by over 30 to (at present) 856.

This is a massive moment for me and as u can probably tell, im buzzin my tits off as a result.

Thank u all so So very much as uv made my day!!

EDIT: 7:30pm GMT: It ended with 875. That is amazing!

Thank u all again, Myers

gobbo23 not too shabby indeed

RaverWithAttitude omg this mix is amazing..would one of you guys be able to post me the song names please?..&theres this song..on before..lyrics were somethin like 'let me flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy' -- whats the name & artist to this song?! i cant get enough of it!!
cheerz
xxx (( HTID )) xxx

silver ^^^ Let me fly on Nukleuz.

it's all hardcore.
Myers i heard it all bro, didnt know there was another dj myers out there untill i found happy hardcore yesterday. the radio is great even signed up for the premium s**t up at 'www.di.fm'

nehow m8 u had a class set las nyt to be honest you do the same sort of hardcore mixing as moi... freaky same name, same hardcore music we mix lol

djmyers Madness mate!! Glad there's another person with the surname Myers that i know of that likes the same music as me. Freaky that you are a DJ as well thow. But its not extactly a name I can change as Im well know as DJ Myers or DJ Andy Myers now. But its all good.

Glad you liked the mix mate, but mad freaky business!!!!!!! lol

Uproar Wikid mix Myers mate. As usual.

TIME TRAVELLERS, DAY TRIPPERS AND NIGHT OWLS COME FORTH. CONGREGATE AND CELEBRATE WITH US. HELTER SKELTER!!!
whittle1 DJ Myers u makin' B&S sound so damn good

djmyers I dont think its me doing that, i think Breeze & Styles have done that pretty well for themselves. I love them and thought itd be a great idea to record a couple of tribute mixes for them. Im glad you enjoyed them :)

The UK Hardcore Show - Every Tuesday LIVE
ONLY on HappyHardcore.com Radio

It took 1.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page