Radio listeners 173+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 HappyHardcore.com Radio
 DJ Ruboy - Exposure Festival 2004

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Playlist Page DJ Ruboy - Exposure Festival 2004 - How do you rate this mix / track?
DJ Phoenix STUPID STUPID F*CKING STUPID! can't listen to what i'm guessing will be the WHOLE event as there are no slots for me to listen to it!

Silver, I thought you said that the amount listening was something like 100,000!? (practically unlimited you said) but here i am writing this instead of listening to EXPOSURE

So Lockdown With My Lowdown, Listen Out!
Chris B I've got perfect audio and ruboy is playing the quality new style bangin spanish. By far not the best dj but tunes are my thing.

Venga familia!!!
whispering ^^WHA?????? I have no gaps, it has been playing non stop for 5 hours, even the live mixes had some problems. Now no problems :)

"Let's All Get Down!!"
force9da This Mix was very interesting, Some class tunage 2, Me likes the new style Makina

Shade0 got real player. Paused it, got it set to download 12 hours of audio. I'll listen to it tomorrow what i miss.

Chris.SHADE
silver
quote:
Originally posted by Trabilizer:
STUPID STUPID F*CKING STUPID! can't listen to what i'm guessing will be the WHOLE event as there are no slots for me to listen to it!

Silver, I thought you said that the amount listening was something like 100,000!? (practically unlimited you said) but here i am writing this instead of listening to EXPOSURE

What stream you listening to, we have 100,000 slots on our 96k stream because it's the most popular.

It took 0.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page