Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 Bonkers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ATB is it true that the bonkers series is comming to an end and when if its is!!!?

United In Hardcore Till We Die!!!!
whispering Nope.

SixFeet no i think you got sharkeys label bonkerz and the album series bonkers mixed up man

'Emotions touched, With feelings running high, It seems right, No need to run and hide'
TypeR i think as long as hardcore is produced, and hixxy is dj'ing, bonkers will be made. for many people, that is their only way to hear fresh upfront hardcore.

don't stand and stare, just kick your legs in the air
this-is-bonkers i wonder if it will still carry on if hixxy and/or sharkey refuses to do more bonkers......

because most people nearly always associate him with it

hardcore till i die....
slik_stylez Nah, someone else will come along and steal the light of Bonkers.

this-is-bonkers probobly sum sucky newbee dj lol.....

i rekon sy shud get back doin bonkers again....

hardcore till i die....
Zoness maybe there will be a "bonkers rebellion" where all the DJs get in a big fight and throw things at each other and they go and make there own bonkers spinoffs

"bonkers: anti-hixxy mix"
"bonkers: anti-sharky mix"

i know, i should have taken my medication..

thecrazyg Innovation & Evolution is the way forward. . . Push the boundaries rather than pushing stuff that sounds the same as the last stuff

If someone ever asks you why,
you spend your weekends getting high,
theres only ever one reply:
IM HARDCORE UNTIL I DIE!
ATB well thts good to hear! any idea whats the next event scott browns gonna be at in UK?

kathryn I hope its not an end to Bonkers i have all the collection and will be gutted if its true. I wished i could see a start to united dance collections again that would be top.

kmcginty
whittle1 Maybe Bonkers will hav a few years break wen Hixxy stops DJ'ing on it, n then bring anuva new 1 owt sum years down the line with a couple of difrent DJ's, jus lyk they did wiv the Rezurection

ryg0r
quote:
then bring anuva new 1 owt sum years down the line with a couple of difrent DJ's, jus lyk they did wiv the Rezurection

Good lord, I swear thats not the english language.

-=[ryg0r]=-
katrinar50
quote:
Originally posted by ATB:
well thts good to hear! any idea whats the next event scott browns gonna be at in UK?

I don't know where you are but I know Scott Brown is in Bournemouth on Friday 22nd April 2005.

Kat

"If you ain't feeling this, you're out of your mind!!!"
blatentbeat i know scott brown is booked 2 play @ re:birth in newquay in the next cpl of months...thats if he turns up.. dougal didnt

hyper hyper like da jungalistic sniper!! htid
Entity Changing the subject again, but why did the United Dance albums dry up? they were awesome!

HTID_Hixxy Bonkers wouldn't be Bonkers without Hixxy!

*Reminesis back to "Toytown"*

If he quits it (which he won't - Him and Scott Brown have signed contracts for the "forseeable future" with resist and Bonkers) then Bonkers will lose eveything good about it

Long story short- Long live Bonkers/Hixxy/Scott Brown/Whoever mentioned they forgot to take their pills - i stole them

Now It's Time To Make Some Noise....For HARDCORE!
-JFK- dont think bonkers series never will end

bonkers series = hardcore

so if bonkers series dies hardcore dies with it !

::::::..:::.:::.....::...::::::...::::...::::::.:::::......:::::::
You ain't leadin' but two things now, pal. Jack and shit. And Jack left town.
Army of Darkness
chrissy-moore No way will bonkers end itz been goin oan ryt from the start nd it will probably be ther til the end.
warped_candykid I would like to see the extra DJs taken off though

cd1-Hixxy
cd2-Sharkey
cd3-Dougal

or if they keep the 4 cds, I would like to see Scott Brown replaced becuase he just isnt cutting it with me. But I hope Dougal stays!
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by chrissy-moore:
No way will bonkers end itz been goin oan ryt from the start nd it will probably be ther til the end.

Rumour has it that the 'Best Of Bonkers' compilation that is coming out soon is going to wrap up the series.
Mental_Adam re-con probably will probably get it.

Sorry, how come sharkey might not do it?

It took 1.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page