Total online 1450
 Radio listeners 153+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Wot is most UNDARATED & OVARATED undaground song!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ STYLUS Well wot ya think????

mine is

UndeRated = Amazon 2 - Booyaa

OvaRated = Heart Of Gold - Force & Styles

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Lets Go Make Believe, Will I Love The Sky, On A Moonless Night, With A Magic Carpet Ride, If You Make Believe, Whatever You Dream, You Will Achieve If You Take A Chance In Make Believe.
DJ Pathfinder over rated bang! - shooting star
under rated pub - do you ever regret ( this is ambient)

You can't see me,because i am the future.
DJ STYLUS Shooting Star is really badly ovarated, agreed, but heart of gold, ****in makes me sick and ppl actually like it WHHYYYYY???!

Lets Go Make Believe, Will I Love The Sky, On A Moonless Night, With A Magic Carpet Ride, If You Make Believe, Whatever You Dream, You Will Achieve If You Take A Chance In Make Believe.
DJ Pathfinder i like it

espacialy the vocals maybe because i have a heard of gold

DJ STYLUS Heart of gold = Overated = Shit = Wank = **** = ******** = i dont like it!

Sorry. .My opinion, u could say my musix ****in shit, do i give a wank, no!!!

DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by Northants_DnB:
Heart of gold = Overated = Shit = Wank = **** = ******** = i dont like it!

Sorry. .My opinion, u could say my musix ****in shit, do i give a wank, no!!!

why are then give so emotional responding.

DJ STYLUS I dunno wot i think anymore Barney!

DJ Pathfinder 180

DJ Pathfinder embasy darts , raymond from barneveld

Midway_raver Over rated............Hmmm..........The inspector gadget tune........Under rated.... Wishing on a star...//............................. HEART OF GOLD IS AN AMZING TUEN WHEN IW A SYOUNGE RN WITH ONE OF MY GF@S EVEN I CRIED AFTER WE SPLIT UP that wa smy first fcuk to that song with her..ahh the memories....

Come take my hand and lead me too the land where dreams come true for me and u in the magic of wonderland
virus northants:

swearing is FUN GUY!

Oli G Underrated - Kaos's tunes (all of em)
Overrated - Hixxy - castles (dont get me wrong.. its good and ill dance to it.. just NO NEED)

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
DJ STYLUS Wotz swearing is fun guy suppose 2 mean??????????????????
If thatz a did, my answer is 3 simple words i dunno if u have heard. . . .

. . . sence of humor

aznwasian slightly over rated = shooting star
way over rated = that F*^%ing Inspector gadget theme. I have heard that song a few to many times

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.aZnWaSiAn.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...
xxhappyxx i think underated is visa - dont go away, and overated is elysium - scott brown

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
DJ STYLUS all 2 there own

Midway_raver [b] Over rated.....also aswell as inspector gadget..I cant stop raving.....Anothe runder rated one is Dream's surprise not many peopel mention it in there fave tune sbut i think its one of teh best happy hardcore tunes ever produced:)

Come take my hand and lead me too the land where dreams come true for me and u in the magic of wonderland
Brian K one of my fav underated tunes would have to be tapit, b'n'h & eternity's wicked sound

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
evangelion bah!
i dont care how overplayed shooting star, elysium, i cant stop raving, etc are.
i love those songs and always will :)

SINIZTA Yes heart of gold iz overrated, and it sux!and i guess Elysium,
shooting star, and inspector gaget may b 2, but so what, THERE
bangers!Elysium iz a ****in masterpiece!

{S|N|ZTA SMYPNOT|X and FRENET|X}

It took 1.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page