Total online 1409
 Radio listeners 170+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: Rest of the world
 Vinyl Groovers last set at last weeks H.M.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Crispy Disco Hello. It's been quite a while since I actually posted on these forums. (don't know why. I always listen to the streams. )
Anyways, I went to Hardcore Meltdown in Toronto last weekend to catch Vinyl Groovers last set. It was quite a good party, and he spun a REALLY good set.
Anyways, just seeing if anybody else went, and what they thought.
Later.
_____
Crispy

Midway_raver so his last set was In USA? hmmm, I got tolded off for saying that it was:O oh well, wa sit proper buzzing liek with all the classic anthems being playe dn stuff wud av loved to av herd it do hardcore meltdown do tape packs or cd's or ote?

go too the flow where the E wil rush me ooooooohhh Rush me.....e rush me...go to the flow where the e will rush me..rush me nicely.
Crispy Disco No, this set was in Toronto, Canada. I'm not 100% sure if it was his last for any country, or his last set for Canada. Either way, it kicked @$$. Good mix of anthems, and lesser known jams. I'll let you know if I can get my happy little hands on a tape from the party.
Later.
_____
Crispy

virus i saw it, it was pretty good, but i kinda liked joining of the clans better the first time i heard it, earlier in the night :P

Millay If were talking about the same vinylgroover, then I doubt it is his last set!!! he does a lot of hard house now and can always be found playing a hardcore set in the portsmouth area (uk)..

If any of you wanna get hime to play. a double track that starts with war of the worlds then goes into grease it is the funniest hardcore track you will ever hear!!

Its the sound of the cosmic jam!

It took 0.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page