Radio listeners 181+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 WHAT OTHA ALBUMS R THERE?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
sammypoohuk R there ne otha hhc albums out? or r there ne hardcorish type new vinyls i can buy seeing i cant buy off imo!!!
luv ya
p.s my dog just died so if u see me cryin netime ull no y, i miss him 2 bits. just thought id beta say! :(

SaMmY
Midway_raver on vinyl thers the new slammin vinyl ones albums on vinyl dat is there pretty easy to find..Absolute hardcore 1 2 n 3...loads happy hard cd's compilations out there tho, happy2bhardcore, bonkers, off yer nut, wholle lotta hardcore, dreamscape selection , dreamscape extra sensory perception etc etc etc

go too the flow where the E wil rush me ooooooohhh Rush me.....e rush me...go to the flow where the e will rush me..rush me nicely.
silver sorry to hear about your dog.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
sammypoohuk Thanx i think ill be allright soon, me hopes! Ill go lookin for som soon!
luv 2 yall!

SaMmY
dj tricks e sorry about the dog babe! why cant u go to imo do u live to far from there!

I was walking through the jungle with the mic in me hand I said oh hardcore raver I'm the king of the land. Looked in a tree, what did I see. Every mother ****a on XTC
sammypoohuk The cookies aint workin............
thanx for all ur sorrys
Look @ my profile.........
ull get wat im sayin!.....

SaMmY
dj tricks e when i go on your profile i cant see it for some reason!

I was walking through the jungle with the mic in me hand I said oh hardcore raver I'm the king of the land. Looked in a tree, what did I see. Every mother ****a on XTC

It took 0.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page