Total online 2030
 Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 HappyHardcore.com Radio
 DJ Cliffraves - This is your dream (Makina vocal session)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Playlist Page DJ Cliffraves - This is your dream (Makina vocal session) - How do you rate this mix / track?
Chris B well in booking cliffy on here, been doin gd makina sessions on net for years nice to see word spreading.
DJBasehead yea an alrite mix resulting in me putting very good.
Dain-Ja the mixing was far from great IMO
mois this mix does a good job tainting the name "hardcore"

thanks

oh, and... stop mixing while you're at it. your picture looks like you're having trouble putting your headset on. if you face a serious challenge with your equipment, stop mixing and sell ice cream or something.
mois seriously... can we even call this hardcore? it sounds like a two year old is playing with a little toy set that has sound effects
mois sorry for the negative criticism. i shouldn't do that. but you might want to try adding some real choons in there. i'm 0/15 so far in terms of ever even hearing of these artists. i'm guessing not many people liked this one either. thanks.
silver It's makina that is what it sounds like :)
Needforspeed HEY DONT DISS MAKINA ! haha:P ..makina is the kind of music you either love or hate from the first time you hear it!
havent heard this mix yet
zelachang yea cause everyone thinks like you mois
i for one highly enjoy cliffraves mixes. his mixing isnt completely solid but his style and selection make up for it IMO. the fact that youve never heard 0/15 of those tracks just highlights your ignorance concerning makina...
lucificifus Cliffraves mixing isnt technical. Just because it isn't insanely technical doesnt mean its bad, or even sub-par. When was the last time you heard a 92-93 breaks DJ do a technical mix? They just throw down, and just because Cliffy takes that approach to makina, well, hell, all the better to chill to IMO.
Brendan1982 whatever it is its good
DJBrownout Not too fond of the mixing....but it's good speed and good tunes.
Brendan1982 I think we should have Dj Brownout up next
Brendan1982 Xque & Company - I am Sailing he kept the best for last
Brendan1982 IT WOULD B A BIT HARD FOR ME TO HAVE WROTE THOSE 2 COMMENTS ABOVE CONSIDERING IVE JUST TURNED ON MUST B A FLAW IN THE FORUM OR A TIME LAG OR SOMEONE USING MY ACCOUNT BUT STILL CLASS TUNES!!

It took 1.19 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page