Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Featured Poll
 As a hardcore DJ I prefer to use

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver As a hardcore DJ I prefer to use
Brian K I prefer to use both cdjs & tables, but you don't have that option =P
silver ^^^ I was going to put that but the question is basically which one do you prefer if you had to choose one :)

You complain about the fact I never updated the featured poll then you complain about the poll when I do change it :)
Chris Goldfinger I chose final scratch cause its the best thing there is!!!!

but i still need to use turntables with that so your poll confuses me
bulby_g It's simple... If you were playing a set and had to use just 1 format which would it be. If you have to use turntables for final scratch just assume that's taken into account, the turntable option is for people using record decks and nothing else.
djDMS Turntables all the way for me.

But i've used CD decks and it wasn't as bad as i'd made myself believe!
Mortis Turntables all the way, will probably get some cd decks soon though.
NeXuS <3 Vinyl
DJ Phoenix Vinyl all the way, CDs just seem so... cheap to me

what's that '<3' thing all about? I've seen Murray and Nexus use it now...?

EDIT: Thanks Phobs, it's all fitting into place...
Phobz Think it's supposed to be a love heart mate, vinyl forever :)
dj_excy turntables :)
Jaide Serato Scratch Live is a million times better than Final Scratch, same concept..just better... But turntables and 12" singles will always be my first choice!
dj_barker
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
As a hardcore DJ I prefer to use

has to be both turntables and cd`s 4 me love thwem both all the way cudetn choose
Underloop If I really, really, really had to choose it'd be turntables, but only because I find them easier to mix with - but, at the moment I'm trying to integrate CDJ (1 of), Traktor (2 channels), Turntables (2 of). I want to get busy with Ableton Live too. I enjoy all equally - I just like messing with music tbh
tunnelrush GIMME MORE MONEY AND ID HAVE MY TURNTABLES!!!

but for now....CD-J's are my chosen weapon.
Righteous9 If I had em' I would get 1210's because they're black but I've got 1200's and a shitty Behringer DX626 mixer (3 Channels), because I was gonna hook up a CD-J! I used to have Numarks, but traded them in, in 2001... Mixer of choice I like is DJ Skillz QD5 American Audio mixer...(Black as well) I also like Vestax mixers! Yeah, Vinyl because I don't have a CD-J and also I'm a collector!
kooks when god created the earth, he created vinyl.. and unlike dinosaurs and doo doo's, VINYL will NEVA become extinct.... nooo, nope, not on ur nellie, neva, i wont let it... (",)
Cotts I prefer to use my CDJ-800's.

I have stanton ST150's but I just prefer cd's.

Im getting really annoyed as of late at bad quality vinyl's (yes next generation promos im talking about you) and Dust etc... I enjoy scratching more with vinyl but I just like the ease of CDJ's, its like the same but without all the problems for me.

I do understand why people do use vinyl and im still trying to get better at it but I just prefer my cdj's.

I just got traktor scratch as well, its not bad eh!
Dj Fonz
quote:
Originally posted by Cotts:

Brave man, good luck with that!
Cotts
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Fonz:
quote:
Originally posted by Cotts:

Brave man, good luck with that!

haha thanks! Its been ok so far *crosses fingers for the future*
kathryn vinyl's were it's at
I love watching Stu scratch
dee_licious Can't mix to save my life, but love messing about. Turntables for me too. Never tried cdj's but would love to! :-)
SPOOX 1210s All the way. Had mine 11 years not one single problem gone wrong with em. Big up TECHNICS!!
racer I couldn't use anything but CD-J's there really popular in my scene to that's most probably why I think I've only ever been out to one event where I seen turntables haha CD-J's or software !
raindancerob turntables.
raindancerob turntables.
DJ Immenze If I didn't DJ with turntables, I couldn't have my sexy Q-dance slipmats :P lol
acidfluxxbass I have a deck and a small vinyl collection, and understand the centimental value and rich history of records, but dont have the time and money to spend in learning the practice as a professional or semi professional. I use DAW's for mixes. Not proud, but I do what I can.
lukewatheydj i use straight vinyl all the way,

i started out with a set of denon dns1200s then went to cdj800 mk2 then made the move to sl1200s and i love them,

love the feel of vinyl love the build quality of the techs n love going to buy records

vinyl forever!!!!!!!NAME: don_simon3000 / simon

kotu I like mixing on my XDJ-700s but planning mixes with rekordbox.
PecheyTheLizard As an up & coming DJ/Hoby DJ I use a Denon DJ MC4000 and serato with my souped up little Lenovo Thinkpad X220. Pretty good setup for me considering I saved up for a good year to get all ineeded haha. I'm pretty proud of it!

It took 2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page