Radio listeners 164+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 fav simpson character!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
o0sameyeam0o hey krew, i changed my user to my real name SAM! from ourhappyhardcore
obviously no one cares so.. who is you fav character from the greatest tv show of all time?? the simpsons!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i had to choose it would have to be HOMER

he just the funniest guy

"i have a crayon in my brain?" (points to heart)

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!
Brian K the comic book store owner (to my knowledge that's the only name he goes by), for his sarcasim
or mr burns, gotta love his evilness

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
o0sameyeam0o yea yure right his name is "comic book guy"

SAM EYE AM!
DJ CURLY i love any special guest appearences like when micheal jackson was on.
but my fave regular character is barney.

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"
NightSoul has tae be homer - doh -

american humor dont ta just loveeeeeeeeee it

(p.s in the states were there ever a simpsons move ??? or a long 1 hour + plus kinda episode ??????)

whenever you look someone like me in the eyes, we demand absolute respect cause we are HARDCORE
Simon Yeah Deffinatly Homer he's so funny!!!!

I had to change my user name, coz Silver told me to many people thought I was the dj Sy (yeah I wish) so I've changed from Sy to simon (it's a really big change for me) Doh!

Sy.

Brian K there was never a simpson's movie, i thought there was talk about one but there was never one made; or an hour long episode, unless you want to count the who shot mr burns episode (god i hate that episode) =P

sammypoohuk funny i also think homer is the best!

SaMmY
StrifeII mmm..so many...i would have to say principal skinner just because of the way he is.

"we got skinners underwear and theres nothing you can do about it"
"yes there is..i can buy a new pair!!..wait...no i can't...i needed those...i really did."

ha ha

and of course, bart's prankcalls NEVER got old.

Then theres krusty..well..he's just plain funny...a clown who smokes in front of kids & all this...ha ha ha!!!

Hardcore Will Never Die
farchid HOMER HOMER HOMER
he's fat,stupid and bald, hes a future evrybody!!!!!

No offence to all the fat stupid bald future ravers!

..._/-Cummin' up like a 747-\_...
o0sameyeam0o yea, there was no simpsons movie, i heard that they wont start on the movie until the show is over, i think there is 2 more seasons, but i hope they never go away, like cancer

SAM EYE AM!
farchid i think they will finish the series then become a cancer with re-runs

silver Disco Stu :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Jaide hmmmmm ima gonna go with Bart...he's a sexy little cartoon shit..j/k...uh i haven't watched the show in YEAR'S...so i can't really say...but I do remember some episode with Smashing Pumpkins guest starring...oh how i used to love Billy Corgan.

PLUR - People.Look.Ugly.Rollin :)~
Ravers don't fall, they trip and roll

DJ AcidBunE
Founder/Promoter of I-Jam Productions
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!
o0sameyeam0o "disco stu does not advertise"
"whose disco stu?"

SAM EYE AM!
NightSoul disco stu

the name does ring a bell ..................but i think ive only seen 1 episode with him in it

or is he just one of those charactors that makes his apperience now and again ? with a good story ?

whenever you look someone like me in the eyes, we demand absolute respect cause we are HARDCORE
Brian K disco stu is the shit, i wish they had him in more episodes =) (i think he's been in like 6 to date)
when he usually shows up he makes some humorous comment, i think i like him just for his fish platform shoes =P

Heist Hans Moleman! he's awesome! Ralph wiggum is so damn funny and Millhouse "Hey millhouse you're riding a girls bike, how does it feel", "Disturbingly Comfortable"....haaahahaha

www.mp3.com/djheist
virus ralph kicks ass!!

Brian K "i beat the smart kids! i beat the smart kids! ..... i bent my wookie" heh
one of my other favs that he says has to be on the topic of fires =P
"at my house we call those uh oh's"

farchid is relph the fat stupid kid coz the fat stupid kid is cool

o0sameyeam0o yea yure right farchid, ralph is so funny

ralph eats the mysterious berrys on the island

bart " how do they taste "

ralphh "it taste like burning"

SAM EYE AM!
aznwasian OK ralph all thw way...

"Ms. Hoover my worm crawled into my mouth and I ate it, can I have another one?"

"Hi principal skipper, supernintendo chalmers"

"I choo-choo-choose you."

"Lisa, what the answer to muber seven?"
"Sorry Ralph, but telling you the answer would defeat the purpose for tests as a student evaluation."
(Pause...)
"My cat's name is Mittens!"

Marge: You're a very nice boy Ralph. (Puts her hand on his shoulder)
Ralph: You're touching my special area!

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.aZnWaSiAn.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...
o0sameyeam0o "homer, the heart is the most strongest muscle in the body"
"what about the weiner? i saw a guy lift weights with it on tv"

SAM EYE AM!
M.C Menace Nobody has said him yet but i have to say Nelson. He always knows when to say those magic words. Ha Ha
I also like Autto.

M.C Menace - were raving from 7 till 11 were ravin in a hardcore heaven
silver my name is Autto I like to get blutto :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
evangelion I pick Ralph!

tastes like grandma!

xxhappyxx gotta b the comic book guy! hes so funny, and side show bob, wen he walks in2 the rakes n goes 'uuuuh' like 20 times...on the 1 when hes trying 2 kill bart :)

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
carbon unit hey everybody I'm new! And it has to be Ralph " I bent my wookie" Wiggum.

Lobstar ralph is definately the greatest. "hello super nintendo Chalmers, I'm learning"

I love Heist.
aznwasian How about the show "family guy"... that is funny. i have about 7 episodes on my computer.

Peter: Well i tried other ways to be creative. Like sculpting.

(flashback to him in a room with a mound of clay looking at a naked guy)
Peter: Are we supposed to sculpt the penis?

(flashback to a art room)
Perter: Are we supposed to draw the penis?

(flashback to a music toom, he is conducting)
Peter: Am I supposed to conduct with my penis?

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.aZnWaSiAn.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...
o0sameyeam0o yea family is second fav cartoon :) very funny

SAM EYE AM!
Annex ah family guy is bloody fantastic :)

simpsons is sorta classic, but there's occasions when truly.. i prefer family guy :))

quagmire: "from down here ya look like a pisces" *KICK*

as far as simpsons.... probably ralph...

hehe... *after tidle wave, bed on simpsons front lawn* "i think i wet my bed.."

lol.. "i dress myself"

wiggum can be hilarious.. homer of course, always... comic book guy.. "oh i've wasted my life"

i dunno they all have their moments ;)

dr. hibbart "here choose a perscription bong.. you can have the wizard, or the skull"

Potatoe
o0sameyeam0o lol annex, that episode of the simpson was awesome, yea family guy is really almost as funny as the simpsons, family guy has its moments

SAM EYE AM!
DJ-JESTER Professor Fink

or

Disco Stu

Dance Until The Police Come !!!
NightSoul i! think, the only thing that came close tae the likes of the simpsons from over here in the uk, was something along the same line as the simpsons .........in the terms of family etc ........was i!! think this is the right tittle (sick eric) .........the guy that lived with his fat son and his daughter .<~~~ the one that was sick <~~~ .......and the french maid that was always on the swally, and was alright pished lol .........think it was sick eric .......that was the da's name in the amination/comedy .......

that was alright, ............most of the ep's were a right good laugh, but it didn't last long, about 2 series and that was that ........goneeeeeee!

miss-mitzi lol wot u like!!!! gotta b homer but i do a wikkid impression of marge and mr burns!!!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

It took 1.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page