Radio listeners 162+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Creamfields 2006

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Hardcore4eva Anyone going??

Im going with a few mates! Should be good!

http://www.virtualfestivals.com/festivals/festival.cfm?eventid=22088&dbtable=event§ion=eventhome

Bidd I might be (for the first time) as the new venue is quite close to where I live, and as I've never been before I really wanna go.
Mortis I thought it was in a different place this year...Having seen it's still in the airport I may just go along again
Chris B Looks quality between the cream arena and the dnb i'd not get bored once, and prodigy main stage actions always impressive.

Doubt will make it though got a lot on this summer, dancevalley probably be my only festival action
B.C Gonna try my best to get to this.
Hardcore4eva
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
I thought it was in a different place this year...Having seen it's still in the airport I may just go along again

I dont know where the last one was so not sure, but its at the Daresbury Estate, Warrington.

Mortis Hmmm...on the site link to the site above, it says it's back in Speke Airport.

"For 2006 at least though, an expected 40,000 odd clubbers will once again be making the bank holiday pilgrimage to Speke airport for some of the best dance DJs and live acts."
Hardcore4eva Sorry that was just a quick link i found, this is better

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/22003C86BA2ED1EE?artistid=942648&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=201
Mortis Ahh cheers, I'll look into it. I have no travel you see, so it could be awkward *ponders*
djDMS I vowed never to go to another dance 'festival' until Hardcore was included in the line up.

Nothing there to make me change my mind.
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I vowed never to go to another dance 'festival' until Hardcore was included in the line up.

Was two arenas playing hardcore at coloursfest, one for old scottish style and gabber and one for your normal hard dance then newer stuff like Marc Smith, Sharkey and that.

I go to enough hardcore events through the year i quite like some festivals for something different, dancevalley in a couple weeks get to see loadsa the best trance dj's and loadsa diff arenas with 60,000 people there

But aye most my mates agree with yourself dean, 3 days ravin without any hardcore and they'd get bored so dont have much interest in it.

Luckily a couple mates from the forums are up for it this year, was jus me and one mate last time
djDMS Yeah, i'm all for summat different too mate, would just love to see hardcore in that context.

I'm not one of those types who is into hardcore and nothing else, would just like to see it at a big festival. The variety is there - just one minor ommission IMO!
Chris B
quote:
Yeah, i'm all for summat different too mate, would just love to see hardcore in that context.

I'm not one of those types who is into hardcore and nothing else, would just like to see it at a big festival. The variety is there - just one minor ommission IMO!

100% agreed the festival atmosphere would suit todays hardcore to a tea, and your right about variety.

At coloursfest i liked the way it was set out, a massive room playing the old style with two gabber sets at the end from ruffneck and ophidian. This is the more popular hardcore style in scotland and there was massive queues to get in the arena, they new it would work.

But with the tidy room what they did was start of with the standard hard trance/dance then worked it up to newer hardcore.

I was surprised loadsa mates i no i bumped into after it who are normally "new hardcores a lotta shite, too cheesy and trancy" were all saying how much Sharkey and Marc Smith rocked the place.

As i get to see them both regular down here i stayed in the oldschool bit, but i no how quality both of them are and think with choosing artists like them Tidy could definitely keep there normal punters happy plus bring in more hardcore heads.

Shame they havent done the same with this one, merseysides got loadsa people into hardcore and i think it'd only help make a wkd party.

Hopefully see it happen soon cos your defo right, hardcore suits a festival atmosphere and the more varied styles in a festival the better.
mr_dom_uk man i wonna go there so much but i forgot about it & now i'm going IBIZA instead so thats gunna be awesome. Gunna go Godskitchen global gathering instead went last year & its fat as fook
B.C Speaking of festivals....got my T In The Park ticket today. Only 4 days to go!

May check out Chilli's, as I've got a feeling thats gonna be the show of the year. Pharrell could be decent, I'll have a gander at that, and of course....The Levellers!
Probably end up spending the rest of the time in the Slam Tent gurning and chatting to randoms.

Any forum members goin?
Bidd Daresbury estate is not actually in Warrington. It officially falls into the borough of Halton which covers Runcorn (Booo) and my hometown Widnes
B.C I will be participating in a mass-mooning at the beginning of Tiesto's set if anyone is interested.
Hardcore4eva Cant wait for this going to be good!

Who's going then?
Chris B I'm gonna be goin up with a few folks for my mates bday, was gonna go Knightmare in rotterdam instead but things have come up for that weekend so back to this plan.

Lookin forward to the cream classics bit and see what happens apart from that
Charco
quote:
I vowed never to go to another dance 'festival' until Hardcore was included in the line up.

Which is why I'm not going to creamfields...and going here:

http://planetlovemusic.com/content.asp?content=6

Jessikah whoever is going is lucky :( lol

wanted to go for about 2 months now, carnt get no tickets anywer.
my m8 is going tho

:( wish i was lol
B.C
quote:
Originally posted by Jessikah:
whoever is going is lucky :( lol

wanted to go for about 2 months now, carnt get no tickets anywer.
my m8 is going tho

:( wish i was lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/One-ticket-to-Creamfields-special-delivery-free_W0QQitemZ220020444091QQihZ012QQcategoryZ58738QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Chris B I dont think its sold out yet, just you cant get them online anymore but can get them at shops.

There'll most probably be some on the day aswell, loadsa people jus decide to go at last minute anno i do a lot of the time.
Chris B Not long now folks, who's everyone wantin to see?

2 i really dont wanna miss is Peter Hook in the cream classics and Shadow in the dnb. Kutski also if he doesnt clash with either of the above

Apart from that im jus gonna see what happens, gonna be a long arsed day including coach there and back.

Lookin forward to it anyway
Hardcore4eva OMG, ***** loved it!

Prodigy were quality, everyone went mental!

Few bits of Hardcore were plyed in the Tidy arena!
SixFeet Never went, mates backed out at last moment, ****ers!!

Brother went and pulled all the tendons in his ankle before i he even got on the venue falling in a tractor tire mark. Went to medical tent, got some bandaging, painkillers and went straight dancing. Now the lucky ****er gets off of work for ages.

No justice I tells ya!!
B.C
quote:
Originally posted by SixFeet:
Never went, mates backed out at last moment, ****ers!!

I feel your pain, same here.
Hardcore4eva ^^ Which is why u make sure u all spend £60 on the tickets then you will most defo be going!

It took 1.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page