Radio listeners 170+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 What the hell is old skool????

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
miss-mitzi Ok so im gettin started now!!! what the hell is old skool anyway??? i would say that the ratpack is old skool BUT all these record companys have no clue!! they seem 2 think thet the stone roses fit into this discription?????? why? ol so sweet harmony by liquid is there an wot a top tune that is but come on keep it real!!!.....

happy 2 b
DJ Pathfinder oldskool stands for house of the olddays 88 till 92.

but the tracks are different in every country in holland the oldskool havent many breakbeat here it are artist like dhs , fierce rulling diva,speedy j, public energy, mainx,peter slaghuis,digital boy, t99, quadraphonia, la style , insider, tronik house, 4 nu teq, robert armani ,joey beltram ,and loads of others.

in uk , prodigy ,acen,liquid,urban shakedown, sl2, dice and many others .

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Simon Old skool is great. In the Uk oldskool is all the old hardcore tunes from like 86-93 & belive me there's some great stuff there. It was like the foundation for Happy Hardcore in the UK.

Sy.

miss-mitzi yeah i do like old skool its just different people have different ideas on what it is!!!

happy 2 b
Simon Yeah I'll agree with that but then I suppose "OldSkool" isn't really a genre of music on its own. I mean you could have oldskool hiphop oldskool Punk Rock etc & even the dreaded oldskool pop.....ahhhhhhhhh nooooooooo.

Sy.

miss-mitzi so i guess we will never know

happy 2 b
Brian K old school over here is usually people refering to yummy acid house and detroit techno

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
rAsPuTiN DJ Sy is the king of oldskool yeh :)

"Nobody's ever died from smoking marijuania. Some nights I've tried and you just can't do it." Woody Harrelson.
miss-mitzi c i wouldnt say sy was old skool i would say he is just happy hardcore!!!!!!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
Brian K sy has some dope old school sets, check out most of the sets of him playing at obsession....

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
Simon I've got this Dj Sy triple tape pack from 89.
It has a four beat tape, a D&B tape and a house tape all mixed by Sy.

Sy.

NightSoul tae me its like the likes of the prodigy & the shamen etc

whenever you look someone like me in the eyes, we demand absolute respect cause we are HARDCORE

It took 0.91 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page