Radio listeners 176+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Muse

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Bidd I've come to a decision recently that Muse are so underrated its unbelieveable. After listening to their new album, and going back over Absolution and Origin of Symmetry I've realised how talented they are.

What does everyone else think of them? And what is your favourite track by them (if you have one) Mine is New Born

Also for some random reason I reckon you could make a few great Gabba remixes from Muse
Chris Goldfinger IMO there are absolute crap that music is just so depression i have no idea how anyone can like it, when they sell you the CD they should give you a free razor blade cause you know if you listen to that your going want slash they wrists

as i said IMO, each to there own
1up hahaha i know someone who absolutely loves muse.. itss freaky.... she just never shuts up about mathew belamy ROFL
Fishy I can't stand Muse,, agree with Chris Goldfinger hehe
Chris B "Plug in baby" is quality, this threads reminded me to find and listen to it.

Apart from that i do find a lot of there stuff boring but respect for that tune.
Uproar I watched Muse's set at the Reading & Leeds Festival on BBC 3 and I must say I quite like their stuff. (Arctic Monkeys set was better though ).

It took 0.47 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page