Radio listeners 181+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Counting crows

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Chris B My mates brought some stuff by these folks round im listening right now and have to say i'm very impressed.

Recognise a couple of the tunes but never new who they were, recommend any of you to give thema try.

Anyone else like them or got any recommendations of best tracks to look out for?
8 You might know that Mr Jones song. It was popular around here like what....7 or 8 years ago?
A Long December is also alright.
Nooney What style of music?
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by 8:
You might know that Mr Jones song. It was popular around here like what....7 or 8 years ago?
A Long December is also alright.

Aye the Mr Jones one was one i recognised, cheers for recommendation will check it out.

Nooney it's sorta acoustic guitar stuff i'm guessin from the u.s
Nooney Oh right. Groovy.
StrifeII yeah theyre well good. :]
big yellow taxi is awesome ;D
Righteous9 Yeah, Big Yellow Taxi.... I got the best of called "films about ghosts" I don't know I'm subscribed to BMG and they don't have my credit card so I get free CDs basically... You know what's ****ed up about BMG is they don't have a dance section, just Christian dance, like Ultrabeat (same as the ardcore producers, I'm not sure?), and I found one Drum n' Bass CD by Roni Size from 2000...
Stevie c are they still going?
Always thought they sounded a bit like a harder folky REM,
I liked them
Jay-Owen I Love REM: Especially 'It's the End of the Word as we Know it (And I Feel Fine)'

In fact: http://www.freeonlinegames.com/play/4060.html

It took 0.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page