Radio listeners 179+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Please review my band!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
onethirdfell hey, head over to www.battleofthebands.com/profile/onethirdfell and listen to our band. It will help us in the contest as well as give us a chance to see what we can improve on. Let me know what you think about our music.

thanks alot
Underloop moved to "other genre".
Nooney I really don't think he has a right to be part of the forum, just joining so he can get help in his 'contest', not that I've checked out what that is , if you think I'm wrong please tell me. Spam? ...

Then again I'm quite new so I may not have the right to say something like that, just sounds like a bit of a pisstake to me considering that's his first post.
Underloop Well, everyone has a right to be part of these forums except those who continually violate the rules.

In my eyes (and I've taken off my Mod hat for this post) whilst it may be a bit cheeky, I personally have no problems with people making me aware of their own music - I like checking out new stuff that I wouldn't have heard elsewhere.

It would be nice though if once in a while one of these Hardcore Punk/Metal groups took some time out to read the site and realise it was a hardcore dance music web site heh
Ionosphere
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:

It would be nice though if once in a while one of these Hardcore Punk/Metal groups took some time out to read the site and realise it was a Hardcore dance music web site heh

Most people are too far up themselves to bother checking out anything else properly.

Having said that I'm always open to new music but, in this case, having bothered to check this band out properly,

and finding that they are without doubt very good....

they don't live up to their own description -

" With their ground breaking sound, etc etc...."

....there's nothing 'ground breaking' there.

Good stuff though.

It took 0.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page