Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Most Energetic/Fastest track?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Don Giovanni Okay this spawned will i was reading the happiest track post.
Happycore is knows for its energy and speed so...
What do you thing is the most energetic/fastest happy hardcore track out there? More simply perhaps which track has the fastest bpm?

I've found 'Wanting to Get High' can be really envigorating and fast.
Sharkey's track 'E-Nuff' has that killer build up to the ultra fast beat which i love to dance too...can anyone thing of a song that is faster than that?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dream-Scape hmmm, boom boom boom hmmm.

Bonkers forever
Pandemonium Blümchen - Verrükte Jungs is 200bpm, and extremely energetic.

There's a lot of songs out that are faster than that, but any that I can think of turn to gabber, hardcore, speedcore, etc, when they get that fast. Verrükte Jungs is definitely happy hardcore.

DJ Mouse tekno dred and ad man - a voice spoke to me

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse - "Winning a war doesn't determine who's right.... winning determines who's left"
DJ e-Klyps Turn the heat up or The Baptism. Always shoots my energy thru the roof.

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
miss-mitzi do any ov u remember that track by "moby"? that was some fast shit .....

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ Pathfinder moby thousand was also very slow ;p

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Tyrant Eclipse - Energize

must have been on some serious speed when he made that one :P

http://www.dj-tyrant.com/Tyrant-Acid%20Overdose.mp3
StrifeII call me old fashioned but i think that the eye opener remix is really fast, that buildup makes me go mental i'd have to say quest does a lot of energetic stuff too, but wipe away by energy etc. is the ultimate energy burst.

Hardcore Will Never Die
Heist Ok several tracks really get my energy rushing just for particular bits.
Stompy - I Believe (Stompy's mix) *the crazy bit after the first breakdown when it slams in without warning to the most bangin hardcore!

Lockjaw - Everything, but especially Reactor *ALWAYS Awesome!

Bishbosh - Music for the people *That damn piano riff!

D-Force - Orignal Badboy *excellent

DHSS Blue *The String bit in the second breakdown then it goes crazy with the hoovers!

maan, too many to mention!!

www.mp3.com/djheist
Lixx I always thought the breakdown in Together Forever was pretty energetic. I'd also say Druid & Bananaman - Tweedle Dum and Sharkey & Trixxy - Therapy have good energy

kandelicious kaos- bad ass

verrry energetic!

o(~_-)o turn up tha muzik
miss-mitzi was that wot it was called? thousand? thought it was somethin like that ... i was gonna say 1200 but thats technics innit!!!......

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ STYLUS Original bad boy is a quality track i got it on dreamscape vol.2 vinyl and on illegal rave III double cd, but its far from being a top energetic tune that gets me feeling good!!! Nahhhhh

Try out

Mole the dipper - Ecstatic House

OR

Mike Slammer - ****ING Hardcore

My OldSkool Fav's

OR

Dance Ritual - Off The Ground (It aint fast but is class)

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .
Heist what about dj buby - A.e.i.o.u or Walter One - Gabber Over? Both of those are crazy

www.mp3.com/djheist
DJ STYLUS I H8 Gabber!! Some ppl say my music is just bang bang bang but that really is!!

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .

It took 1.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page