Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 stupid friends

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
M.C Menace My friend is such an a**hole. He had a great collection of hhc. It was great when we wen't up to his house and sat there and sang our hearts out to our fave hhc tunes. Then one night while he was tottaly drunk he threw them all out the window. I salvaged what I could but alot of them are lost.
Makes me so mad!!!!!!!!!! a**hole

M.C Menace - were raving from 7 till 11 were ravin in a hardcore heaven
Brian K they're his records, he can do whatever he wants with them =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
DJ Pathfinder one thing to ad to this respect the vinyl!!!

You can't see me,because i am the future.
M.C Menace
quote:
Originally posted by Brian K:
they're his records, he can do whatever he wants with them =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."

They may be his records but he's still an a**hole

DJ CURLY tellme something did u keep the records after he threw them.
if so dont moan u got free records
and if u didnt keep them make him pay u for picking up the ones that werent broken.

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"
Jaide man i wish one of my friends would throw thier hhc vinyl collection out a window so i could grab it and run...after all...finder's keepers :)~

~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~

PLUR - People.Look.Ugly.Rollin :)~

I wish I had a fan club...will you be my friend? :)

~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~

DJ AcidBunE
Founder/Promoter of I-Jam Productions
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!
silver Water does not damage vinyl, I recommend you just clean them if you still can.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
DJ Pathfinder i never even think about stealing records.

NightSoul sound like it was a good wee braw of a scramble of vinyl coming fae oot the windae lol

whenever you look someone like me in the eyes, we demand absolute respect cause we are HARDCORE
farchid was it a high building or sumthin' because viynl dont smash dat easy do they?
I'd be mad at my mate if he threw out a good collection of happy hardcore records too, shit even if it was on tapes!
But you have to admit that it would be pretty mad if you saw hunders of happy hardcore records flying about the streets

..._/-Cummin' up like a 747-\_...
M.C Menace It was pritty high up and he was aiming at a concreate ground. He threw them pritty hard alot of them where smashed. But i got to keep disco land because of it.

farchid i dont know why drink is legal and cannabis isn't!
When you are drunk you just bombscare but when you are stonned you seem pretty normal! i walk in stonned out my eye evry night and sit with my parents and they dont even notice then again evry week i come in drunk and i fall over the bin smash four or five plates while i'm hungry and get told if i'm getting drunk that i'm not to come home...well my point is if your mate was stonned he wouldn't have wasted his great collection to wake up with is heart in agonny finding out what he had just done =P

LEGALISE!

..._/-Cummin' up like a 747-\_...
miss-mitzi i had hundreds off vinyl until i had the fire.... most of them were given to me by a mate when he was drunk... an had bn dumped by his bird... lol

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ STYLUS If anything happend to my vinyls, i dunno wot i'd do !!!!!!!!! X(

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .
DJ Pathfinder yeah me the same no vinyl no life for me.

Annex *blinks*
i don't even own any vinyl (someday when i have money, lol) and i'm feeling for ya

i mean.... *sigh* throwing vinyl out the window, he coulda thrown them at me! jeepers :P

well.. ya got discoland, that's sweet :)
anything else??

Potatoe

It took 1.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page