Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 hardcore girls!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
miss-mitzi so i have noticed that more blokes than women are on this site!! even when i use2 go clubbin there were more blokes that liked the music.... i wonder y that is?

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ STYLUS Anyone who posts to this topic is gonna get slagged down as a sexist pig!!! So i gotta stay clear I think!!! Although I would luv to see more gurls into rave, that would b so fkn wkd!

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .
miss-mitzi ah but i am a girl so im ok ... it was cool ish i met so many blokes round that time but it would ov bn nice 2 have some female company ....more handbags to dance around...lol...... dont worry bout bein sexest id just like to know wot happened to all da birds!!!!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ STYLUS Well ok.........Most women, listen to pop britney and co. Most cant handel Hardcore and find it annoying! dont ask why i simply think its kewl. But when I look at the peeps who like hardcore they neva get married???? Is this a pattern or wot???? No-one try and tell me they r married or they know a hardcore nutta who is!!! <Marrage & Hardcore don't go........Why am I talkin about gettin hitched for any wayz???!

miss-mitzi well we get married to other hardcore nutters an when we get divorced we argue bout who owns wot tape cd record etc etc.... how do i know all this....?

miss-mitzi i was readin this real shit magazine the other week an in it was this guy who use2 go clubbin with us he is now apparently an undercover copper.... who would ov thunk it!!!!!!!!!

Simon Alot of Girls get sucked into the Pop crap and they start loving boybands instead of good music.

Sy.

miss-mitzi well there must b some closet hardcore birds about!!!

DJ STYLUS ........theres a few!?

DJ Pathfinder i think not many girls like to hang out the whole night.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
DJ CURLY theres some girls i know who love happyhardcore
unfortunately they look like the back end of a bus
and are serious tomboys
i do have one girlfriend who loves hhc and isnt a tomboy (and is quite fit)(not that it matters) and she is a dj and shes so much better than me
she teaches me quite a lot.

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"
Jaide I'm a girl..and i'm a HHC DJ...and i know way more girls in to HHC then guys...lol and i don't think any of us look like disasters...

~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~

PLUR - People.Look.Ugly.Rollin :)~

I wish I had a fan club...will you be my friend? :)

~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~

DJ AcidBunE
Founder/Promoter of I-Jam Productions
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!
phoswh0re well, hello!!...i am quite enjoying this disscussion!!!!!..haha
fisrt off YES I AM FEMALE!!!!,.........AND.....i have a comment about the whole hardcore and married bit...well, my friend and one of the greatest hardcore djs around is married!!.....there are others....most of them are not single either..so ....yeah!!...AND....i must say if we are talking about hardcore...you better mean hardcore and not only happy...*giggle*...cuz i LOVE that yummy noisy loud stompy bangy anything-but-happy- hardcore as well..hahah....and i love happycore..so go figure...im nutty!..:P...AND I HATE THAT POP CRAP!!!..haha and look at my pictures in my profile.,...i dont think imma tomboy....but we do lack girlie hapdcore infact if things go as planned...i should be one of the only girlie haprdcore dj in the city that actually plays out....:/....but in the croud...if you look and see during a happycore set there are more 14 year old girls then anything.....that kinda makes me mad cuz they look at the dj like hes a backstreetboy.....HAHAHAHAHHa...its a lil sad...and i hate it...haha...i think that concludes my comment!!! *giggle*

"next to sinlence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable is music"
*bounce*
*bounce*
Annex w00t!!
the moment you start spinning phoswh0re regularily i'm comin ta see ya ;))

that'd be sweeeeet

what'd REALLY make me laugh is if you used that as yer dj name ;)
i mean, can you imagine a party featuring... DJ Phosphor vs. DJ Phoswh0re or something *giggles*
hehe fun!!!

as far as more girls than guys... i think it often depends on the party.... i guess all in all there's more guys, but i never noticed... (no i'm not more focused on the girls i swear..... that wasn't sarcastic, i'm usually more focused on the music, lol)

i've had tapes (yes.. my car has a tape player, boy i need money).... of happycore in my car lately.. just a couple, and i pop in happy to be hardcore chapter 4 i think is in there *thinks* whateva... anyhoo when i'm driving ppl back, and i've had a couple gals who liked it... i think it's that alota these peeps haven't heard the stuff before, male or female

tis a dire shame! and i encourage all females who for whatever strange reason catch wind of this forum... to get out there n party!!!!!!

Potatoe
DJ CURLY oh my god phoswhOre u look like a man
oh hang on
u could be the woman next to him
yeah thats it
u are very good looking
not like the girls round my area

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"
phoswh0re HAHAHAH..no no..thats the phosphor beside me...hahahaha....i thought that would happen tho...lol!...
yeah...but annex..me dj name will be tempo tantrum
me and dan wanna do some tag teams under the name color me smiley..
haha...i also and starting to produce acid tracks and there are other genres i wanna spin..so i gotta find other names fer that as well.....i doubt i would used phoswhore tho....thats jsut a cute chat name...

"next to sinlence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable is music"
*bounce*
*bounce*
DJ-SK8 Well i'v actually noticed that more dj's and HHC heads r guy's, but most of the other ppl in the scene (In Toronto) r girls.

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!
Annex LOL! i didn't think you'd actually phosw0re it ;)
i just thought that'd be hilarious ;))

hehehe w00t tempo tantrum :))

that's tres cool hun
i'm very excited to hear ya spin! :)

gah!!! that'd be so freakin cool to see you n dan tag teamin! :))))
that would.. color ME smiley ;)
ok.. so that was lame, lol
but oh well! :))

*nods to DJ-SK8*
not unlike that topic not long ago bout why there aren't more female hhc dj's ;)

i find it somewhat ironic that the music that has the cheesiest uplifting lyrics, that have a tendancy to be rather romantical *swoon* are most loved by the guys hehehe but damnit, i luv muh happy lyrics, n romance, n all those other happy good things :)

Potatoe
BaDBoY Well, Here In The UK.. Most If Not All The HappyHardcore Dj's R Male..

Dunno y ?

Shame, Cuz There Summats Bout A Hot Girly On The Dex That Meks Me All Warm N Tingly Inside
HEH !!

Badboy.
milo i think it depends where you are really... here atleast, all the guys are infront of the speakers or over by the decks watching the djs spin while the people out there are about 70% girls and the rest guys. the surrounding e-piles and people sitting down are split if not sightly more girls cuz they are taking care of the wacked out ravers. where i am most ravers are infact girls... maybe it's a stateside thing?

"It's all good..."
NightSoul i use tae know a whole lotta girlz that used tae love their hardcore -

and the ones that still right now till this date still Hardcore girlz - oh those sweet scottish raver lassies :).....................love e'm :):):):):):)

sharon shes like woooooooooow (this lass had energy) she did have E N E R G Y :) *wink wink*, .....................- pity she married now - :( lol, but love ya anyway :):):)

i wonder what most are up tae now - hate losing contack with ppl when ya get older, and those sometimes move along :(:(:(

but this goes out tae the HardCore girlz - rAvEoN :):):):):)

whenever you look someone like me in the eyes, we demand absolute respect cause we are HARDCORE
DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by DREAMSCAPE2002:
oh my god phoswhOre u look like a man
oh hang on
u could be the woman next to him
yeah thats it
u are very good looking
not like the girls round my area

then you dont live in the london area i think Or are the more d&b girls?

You can't see me,because i am the future.
phoswh0re haha APPARENTLY IN THE CHICK NEXT TO HIM!!,...unless he is phoswhore and the chick (ME) is phosphor.....
fine its yer choice...but that doesnt change the female stats...

*bounce*
*bounce*
miss-mitzi i recon more birds should get into the whole hardcore scene its juct 2 damn wikkid!!! an more femail spinners would b nice 2 .... im doin my best but not gettin very far!!!!

Crispy Disco Some of the cutest girls I know are as big a fan of H.H. as I am.
Actually, at least 50-75% of my friends who love H.H. are girls.
(I like girls. they are soft and smell good.

Slow Music Sucks
happythoughts hey...i am a girl!

:)
and I think it is hilarious how many more guys there are than girls.....

but then I have been into hard house for a long time, and there are plenty of boys there too.

Annex i consider it more disapointing than hilarious ;)

(keeping in mind though... i'm male)

-----------------------
potatoe :)
keep on smiling
DJ Mouse well if i pull a bird then i'll teach her how to spin the sweet hhc :)
well that's one extra,all of you do that and voila! loads of female hhc dj's :P

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Annex LOL
i gotta learn myself first ;)

and... as a prerequisit to that, i gotta save a buttload of money n buy some decks.. and vinyl ;)

but... soon as that's the case and i'm semi-competint behind with muh gear

if/when i pull a 'bird' as it where.. who's interested atall in hhc....
oh she'll be learnin :))
*w00t*

-----------------------
keep on smiling
DJ Mouse piece of cake once you know what you're doing,just don't expect to be a superstar dj overnight. it took me 2 years before i got my first gig,and saying that,none of the gig's i've had involved hardcore.

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Annex just outa curiosity what do they involve??

just cuz i'm curious, how dj's start etc *shrugs*
i'm just praying it has nothing to do with top 40, lol.... and even if it did.... how much of that can you even get on vinyl? *blinks*

that's just wild and crazy

ohhhh i know.. i remember once wanting to learn the guitar.. wasn't good raight away so i quit!..... but.... i'm fully aware that DJing will take time....
but i think it's something i'd really truly love to try.....and... really it's not even about spinning at clubs/parties.... i just wanna have a set in my house.. so i can chill out down here... and practice... and spin.. i think it'd be.... sorta theraputic in it's own up tempo sorta way ;)

hehe.. not that i'm stressed or anything.. just saying, i think it'd be a fun way to waste my time ;)

ah well... will be ages before i have any moneh anyhoo ;)
money enough for vinyl (sooner).... money enough for decks (much later)

i've been p ondering.. when saving for decks... will i wanna not wait as long... and purchase some mid range types... or would i wait for a long ass time and purchase some spiffy technics or something.. oh decisions

-----------------------
keep on smiling
happythoughts hey annex.

I just got some decks pretty much free from my bfriend. They are old quite shite decks, but i chose to do that instead of finding new ones, as I am not sure if this whole "i want to learn how to spin" might just be a phase. I have liked the music for years, but what if I decide it isn't for me and have spent hundreds of pounds? If you know a lot of people that do spin, do what I did, see if you can borrow/be given decks, speakers, amp, mixer etc...I managed to get everything (except headphones) for £40 ($60). I was surprised to see how many of my friends had old stuff just lying around.

Still i can't actually afford to buy many records though.

If you really KNOW you would like to spin, then everyone I have talked to say that you should buy good decks straigh away, buy them on credit or something.

hope that helped a little.

miss-mitzi nice boyfriend u got there!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
happythoughts cheers
yes, he is..

;)

miss-mitzi so girl u better start spinnin.... we need more female dj's!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
happythoughts we all should get our groove on and show what we are made of...

*smilin*

I wouldn't mind learning how to spin, I am dreadful at the moment. My bf is teaching me thou, and he has loads of hardcore & good decks.

get back to me in six months! hehe

Annex lol that's fantsatic :)
hehe danke muchos for the advice ;)
killer bf ya got there
and i'm eager for you to get out there n spin like a madwoman! ;)

the more gals spinnin the merrier
(ok... i can't help it.. when i see a girl spinning is just like.. ..COOL! hehe)

danke for yer advice :))

-----------------------
keep on smiling

It took 1.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page