Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 just got a cool record (cotton eye joe)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
thehardcorekid i went to the fleamarket a week ago and was looking through a box of vinyl and i came upon rednex-cotton eye joe. i boutght it for a dollar and threw the overworked remix in while i was practicing. it sounded grreeaat! all i had to do was put it on 45 and it mixed in perfectly with hhc. anyone else have this song?

toy town la la la la la la
DJ Pathfinder glad i dont have it

very bad tune

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Dragalian I have it. Whenever I spin at my little private parties, my friends always want to hear it. I've had it for a good 7 - 8 years. Cheezy, but starts up the crowd.

(Why can't I think up a fkn signature!!!!!!)
Annex i'm really not a big fan of the song
but yeah i've heard it at like... dances and stuff
mass teenage population seems to enjoy it to some degree.... it's not for me

i guess made happycore it could be ok? lol

Potatoe
Brian K i prefer the safety dance myself =9

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
o0sameyeam0o homer " you can dance you can dance, everybody look at your pants"

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX
NightSoul (repeated cotten eye joe - where dae you come from - inserted in the heed again) - no use fighting it - you cannot win - lol

From The Dawn Of Time Mankind Has Striven For Immortality, From The Ashes Of The Devastated Nuclear Wilderness, Humanity Has Risen Exploting The Electronic Forces Of Knowledge.....This Is
*Rezerection*
Heist F*CK! thats awesome! I want turn the beat around! aaargh!

www.mp3.com/djheist
virus hahaah cotton eye joe is totally sweet.

you should find "the square dance song" and "everybody gonfi gon" to mix into it!

Annex i'd just like to put in a second on the safety dance

safety dance RULES! :))))

Potatoe
StrifeII ha ha, i bought kool & the gang - celebrate good times c'mon! on white label (or just thrown in on a 4 track remix thing) for 50 uk pence from a music fair type thing...along with £10 worth of trance vinyl (6 recs :D on 45 of course!) and i stick it on 45 and its cheeeeeeeeeeeeeesey happy hardcore!

Hardcore Will Never Die
virus ^^ no, that would just be a funk song on 45, nothing like happy hardcore at all.

zarlon What, that song has been played at school dances?

*scratches head* Interesting..

.zarlon/ducky.
87071164/55441249
djmarinecorpse Fuhnky! I remember that used to be one of the songs the so-called "DJ" (*cough*compact-DISC JOCKEY*cough*) would throw on at school dances to rumble the crappy gym stage...

Sweeet! There's just people at the fleamarket selling vinyl where you come from? Here, gawd, the old stuff everybody has is more expensive than the new stuff nobody does...

Paul

It took 0.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page